Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola (17370 Views)

2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan / Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by lexyclasy: 9:16am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
All these nonsense write up to cover Tinubu's cluelessness that brought shame to the country
Was te person in Tinubu custody. why must any sensible human allow a crime committer to go out for Ramadan prayers who does that, for what purpose, is a shame of this nation and the agency responsible for this money change hand mess.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by izubext007: 9:22am On Mar 26
If is easy to escape in Nigeria 🇳🇬, how come yahoo boys doesn't escape form EFCC custody.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Charly68: 9:30am On Mar 26
Learnt the man was kept in a house guarded by solders ..if this is true it means we need to question the integrity of the present crop of military men that we have . What kind of training are they giving them ? My platoon commandant at NYSC camp used to tell us that military are the most disciplined set of people group of people that we can ever found . I have found the conducts of our kakhi men to be contrary to this claim these days ..
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Winning123: 9:36am On Mar 26
Arabk25:

Something he can't try in another country

People escape from proison in the US everyday. You have never left the shores of Nigeria so your comment can be excused.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Winning123: 9:37am On Mar 26
Winning123:

People escape from prison in the US every day. You have never left the shores of Nigeria so your comment can be excused.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by mastermaestro(m): 9:41am On Mar 26
How does a nation aspire to be perpetually worse than others? Why always comparing your failure with that of others? What stops you from doing better? Is it an honour to repeat the embarrassments of others?

Na GOD go punish you evil mediocres o. Spits on all supporters of foolishness in this country! angry
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by mastermaestro(m): 9:44am On Mar 26
Winning123:

People escape from proison in the US everyday. You have never left the shores of Nigeria so your comment can be excused.

Shut up! Why do you people like measuring yourself with others in failure? Have you no shame? So now that terrorists killed almost 150 persons in Russia, if it happened here, it would be sensible to compare figures?

With people like you, the black race is hopeless! angry
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Kukutente23: 9:46am On Mar 26
membranus:

What school did you too go, creating confusion on Nairaland by being notorious through passing of insults. You read he was detained in London. What did that conveyed to you? Why are you then claiming he was not in detention?

Aargh. How do I explain this to you?

Ok. When someone is detained, they are usually charged to court on some crime or released after the stipulated time for detention has passed.
If they are charged to court, the court is at liberty to grant them bail or extend the detention.
In the case of Alams, after being charged to court, he was granted bail by the court.
Now when you're granted bail, you're essentially a free man but with some conditions chief of which is that usually, you're not allowed to leave the country. But besides that, you're free to move about without any gag or watch over you.
That's the case with Alams.
Hope you understand now.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by joefelin2345: 9:51am On Mar 26
Zico5:
The truth is that Nigerians are just too corrupt and that's why it's difficult for this country to move forward. Even those clamoring for Peter Obi and castigating Tinubu are only doing so for their benefits. Obi cannot do anything as far as this country is concerned. Tinubu is trying and I must tell u that Nigerians will never allow things to work no matter how the government try.
Oga, were other past Govts also not trying when your man was planning against them openly? So, what goes round, comes around my friend..... Ebi npawa oo, simple.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Oseone1: 9:54am On Mar 26
PortHarcourtcit:
OBI and his minions are coming to lambast....
I know some idiyot must mention Obi NONSENSE
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by PHAYOL81: 10:01am On Mar 26
Watching patiently too
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by beejay85: 10:21am On Mar 26
Kobicove:

The story is true, Alameseigha escaped from British police custody while rumoured to be disguised as a woman
Dude was probably struggling with JSSE at that time to know what's going on grin
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Arabk25: 10:26am On Mar 26
Winning123:

I never meant escape from prison the crime at which he was arrested for is what am referring to. Am in hamburg Germany as we speak bro
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by kolaj18: 10:39am On Mar 26
Ofunaofu:

Imagine that, because it happened in Japan and the UK, this embarrassing event is normal.

This is the problem I have with this regime and their supporters. They are in the habit of making stupid and foolish comparisons instead of being responsible enough to accept their obvious cluelessness and incompetence. 

So they should go and hang them self as if it has never happened before, even in the so called developed nation. Not the first and won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Zandena(f): 10:43am On Mar 26
I expected that by now inept Nuhu Ribadu should have resigned or fired by the president, but alas! Same high handedness and excuses we are only seeing.
Nuhu Ribadu should watch his back! He is being positioned for potential sack in the nearest future. Therefore he should stop his unbridled arrogance and self esteem and work with other relevant agencies of government.
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by Emekaonline: 11:13am On Mar 26
Ogene001:
All these nonsense write up to cover Tinubu's cluelessness that brought shame to the country

How much shame have you or your father brought to your family considering the fact that you were dumped and raised up at baby factory before embarking on kidnapping and drug trafficking?

1 Like

Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by lanresord: 11:58am On Mar 26
We will call on our pastors and mallam to start fasting and prayer
Re: The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola by sunnyprof: 7:16am On Mar 27
tuborme:
Which Alamesiya escaped from UK authorities? That is how you guys willl be twisting history and turning every truth on its head to please your paymasters. Let me put it straight…. He escaped from Nigeria to the UK. Stop misleading people.

How do you guys sleep with all these propaganda?

hahahahahaha!! I no fit laugh o ...... dressing like a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPA Cancels $2.6bn Badagry Deep Seaport Contract / Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / Osinbajo Can Go Back To His Pastoral Work At RCCG When All Else Fails - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.