Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara (20473 Views)

Man Stabs Guard To Death During Argument In Lagos / Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Rexymania(m): 11:12am On Mar 26
You dey fast dey argue . Okay o
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Coolsat(m): 11:12am On Mar 26
He shouldn't have ran away since there was no physical exchange, he didn't kill him it's just some underlying health issues. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:15am On Mar 26
If you argue heatedly that Arsenal will win the Champions league and you die during the argument people can label you a fool.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by supremedermatol: 11:16am On Mar 26
Video: This Teenage Champ Did 150 Push Ups At A Go
His mother was there encouraging him, some said he won 100$, another said the prize money was 5000$. The internet is filled with perverted stories. what do you think?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCktY0dD-8?si=S2ccqLtZJbxQMVes
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Iceberg3: 11:16am On Mar 26
The coneheaded structured element yaff mined his ori 😁
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Focusmind: 11:19am On Mar 26
I dont even shout at my children again under any circumstances or provocation. grin

There were things they would do that I would be like, if I beat you ehh!!! grin

I will simply walk away and go and chill and later call the errant child to caution him or her.

Same applies to the people on the street that offends me one way or the other, including unruly motorists and Danfos

Keep your BP lively and good. Shouting and anger is not good for the body.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by obinna58(m): 11:19am On Mar 26
Probably defending Ronaldo against Messi as the goat
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by esthel(f): 11:20am On Mar 26
How are you fasting and using your remaining strength to argue
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Rumundele(m): 11:21am On Mar 26
Terrible many are not normal. So be at peace at all time.
I have seen a young boy who was riding a bicycle pass a chief and did not greet him.
Immediately the bicycle got broken and the boy was badly injured and letter died. The chief said in your next world learn to greet a title man.
Its not everyone you see are not normal.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by ShoeGetSize: 11:22am On Mar 26
So this is the notorious Jennyclay I've been hearing about on this forumπŸ˜‚

Jennyclay:
I don’t understand Is this Emoji a tears of joy or something undecided.

I thought you derive joy in posting bad news, so why are you using Crying Emoji Infact I will consider this Emoji as a tears of joy because you are not different from a person who sells casket undecided
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Starboytwo(m): 11:22am On Mar 26
Omo na to run ooo.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by TenQ: 11:23am On Mar 26
post=129109459:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/man-slumps-and-dies-during-heated-argument-in-kwara.html
Muslims will be fasting and fighting at the same time: I wonder how they find such behaviours easy to do.!
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Allymosh: 11:24am On Mar 26
This information is not accurate, we respect this platform alot kindly verify every info before bring it to front page

He was hit with Jax and run away without bring antdote before he was pass away.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Lovit(m): 11:24am On Mar 26
why is the other guy a suspect? It was only an altercation, he didn't touch him

Lawyers in the house, educate me here
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Fatbam005: 11:25am On Mar 26
Sad news everywhere
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by berbs: 11:33am On Mar 26
Shortness of breath. He would have calmed down to take in more air. Happens to me sometimes if I'm trying to make a point.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by ablejesus26(m): 11:42am On Mar 26
emmabest2000:
Heated argument on empty stomach ?

RIP

Onye ara😁😁 you dey take style invite your co shameless tribalist set awon blacknp,afolabimills make una come use spit full everywhere with una mumu tribal jabbing abi 😁😁.

Shun tribal banters.

1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by chigogo2010(m): 11:57am On Mar 26
NO LOVE FOR THE POOR.. watch my new video and laugh out loud.. don't forget to subscribe πŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_QE6NJJs6M?si=bByPuDFZ86Fn7gUC
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26
ufotunang:
High blood pressure
plus other underlying illness
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Confirm4real(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26
Mind who you fight or argue with nowadays so much hunger in the land...

U no know person wey never chop since yesterday o grin
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by eldoradoxx: 12:04pm On Mar 26
Does Islam forbid Muslims finding out the cause of someone's death?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Adakintroy: 12:20pm On Mar 26
Seriously people are literally Dieing in this administration.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by blacknp(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26
ablejesus26:

Onye ara😁😁 you dey take style invite your co shameless tribalist set awon blacknp,afolabimills make una come use spit full everywhere with una mumu tribal jabbing abi 😁😁.

Shun tribal banters.
Always Igbo? Why.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by seguno2: 12:29pm On Mar 26
SKYHIGHfx:
Get sense , no be everything be politices

Please accept my sincere condolences and sympathies for the loss of your sense, which is why you have no clue how politics determines every aspect of your life through public policies.

I pray that you find your sense and recover quickly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by olisaEze(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26
It is not every comment that deserves a reply, and not every argument is worth the effort. I guess he finally had the last say! cool
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by blacknp(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26
Adakintroy:
Seriously people are literally Dieing in this administration.
Please accept my sincere condolences and sympathies for the loss of your mind, which is why you have no clue on how common sense determines every aspect of life through logical reasoning.

I pray that you find your faculty and recover quickly.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by FinidiGeorge: 12:51pm On Mar 26
Rumundele:
Terrible many are not normal. So be at peace at all time.
I have seen a young boy who was riding a bicycle pass a chief and did not greet him.
Immediately the bicycle got broken and the boy was badly injured and letter died. The chief said in your next world learn to greet a title man.
Its not everyone you see are not normal.
shocked where did this happen? shocked
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by ablejesus26(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.

Always you ? Why.

Bcus You are destined and created to do tribal hate banters till you sha go back to the dust.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by tofunmi2023(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26
Na why these days na to dey avoid fight or any yeye arguement wey no dey comot moni. Most people no dey chop well talkless of medical check-up.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by ComeToJesus: 12:56pm On Mar 26
I'll rather do a heated goat meat pepper soup than a heated argument.
Sad!
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by dododawa1: 12:57pm On Mar 26
Tinubu Hunger

Involved
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara by Adakintroy: 1:07pm On Mar 26
blacknp:
Please accept my sincere condolences and sympathies for the loss of your mind, which is why you have no clue on how common sense determines every aspect of life through logical reasoning.

I pray that you find your faculty and recover quickly.

For ur mind you done wash me down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Fraud Alert / I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.