Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital (30048 Views)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Man Sleeping On Bare Bunk While Taking Drip In Hospital / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Mar 26
Agba awo
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by GorillaApp(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26
LordIsaac:
The question is why do cheating men (who are “bread and tea winners in their homes”) fear their wives so much that they do funny things to avoid being caught? I have noticed, however, that it is not really the case if the woman is the “bread and tea winner” and the cheat! What does that say about men?
this man is the king of Morons. i can never put my life in danger because of a woman. instead of me to swallow that phone, you go see wetin dey inside and your body go come down. highest na to pack ur bag and go
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by LordIsaac(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26
GorillaApp:

this man is the king of Morons. i can never put my life in danger because of a woman. instead of me to swallow that phone, you go see wetin dey inside and your body go come down. highest na to pack ur bag and go
I concur! You no go even see wetin dey inside. And there’s nothing you can do about it. If you can’t take it, the door is open. I hate it when a woman demands something from her Lord instead of asking with respect. And if she asks in respect and you refuse, the same respect should make her respect your decision. Simple.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Rejoice28(f): 1:04pm On Mar 26
Smh

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Kaytixy: 1:06pm On Mar 26
Why not break the phone instead of swallowing it. Don't be surprise the wife might even be cheating on the guy. You never know women.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by severee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26
grin that doesn't make him look guilty AT ALL!!
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by sylve11: 1:17pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Let assume it was the other way round, this thread would have been on fire, by now it would have been on page 80 with the latest derogatory words in town undecided

You would read stupid advice like “go and do DNA test on all your children” “women are this, women are that…” bla bla bla undecided

Since he’s a man, suddenly everyone wants to know why What happened How manage Rubbish!!

I pray the phone he swallowed causes more complications in his body system undecided

Nonsense randy men everywhere!!
Rubbish!!!

Some men nor get joy. grin grin cool
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by jeffersonsam: 1:21pm On Mar 26
How can he swallow the mobile phone?. Ohh...No.

For me, swallow one full boiled egg is hard to my mouth. How it is possible for him
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by twilliamx(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26
Glimpsetv:
Wonder, they say, shall never end. A man shocked the world after his wife suspected he was hiding something from her and decided to check her husband's phone.

Trouble, however, started when the wife insisted on going through her husband's text messages and then decided to drag her husband's phone with him. Sensing danger over his wife's insistent demand to go through his phone, he did the unthinkable by swallowing the phone.

He was rushed to the hospital later when he was in serious pain, and the phone had to be retrieved through his mouth with the help of doctors using some special tools.

What do you think about this man? I guess openness to one's partner is still the best in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_5XGYEyaQ
Probably a mentally unstable guy, the blogger just weaved a story around it
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Wizpa(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Let assume it was the other way round, this thread would have been on fire, by now it would have been on page 80 with the latest derogatory words in town undecided

You would read stupid advice like “go and do DNA test on all your children” “women are this, women are that…” bla bla bla undecided

Since he’s a man, suddenly everyone wants to know why What happened How manage Rubbish!!

I pray the phone he swallowed causes more complications in his body system undecided

Rubbish!!!

You are smarter when you have nothing to stay... grow up infant!
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by CuteNbad(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!
even you came to know how come. radarada
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Babaken(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26
kwyllancy:
Hian... Odi Egwu....

My brother nka kariri

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by seetomorrow: 3:09pm On Mar 26
chiiraq802:
Why will a grown up man swallow phone because he doesn't want the wife to access his phone.
Wife weh you marry
Wife weh no dey give you access to her own phone...
Mk ah just laff pass, ah no wan talk wetin dey my mind. Lolss...

The guy is a disgrace and a big fool, who prefer to commit suicide than allow wife know he is cheating.. Chai..this one follow for men so??
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by seetomorrow: 3:11pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!

Yes of course, can you marry 2 men keep for house? Are you the one taking care of the house? Why will you cheat, tell me one reason.??
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by seetomorrow: 3:12pm On Mar 26
shortgun:

Do men bring home the children of their mistresses and falsely claim them as their wives' children?

Na your PaPa born you my nigger
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by seetomorrow: 3:15pm On Mar 26
BOSSkesh:
Foolish man

Hopeless idiot for that matter oh. In fact I can't imagine it. A woman I paid bride price on her head?? Tufiakwa
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Basicend: 3:49pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!

My dear. . Truth is, women have very terrible terrible attitude. I mean , most of them.

Even, they themselves say it out all the time that they know they are devils.

Put two woman in a room for 2 days, they will fight and begin to look at each other with jealousy and hatred.

Put 10 men in same room for 30 days, you will observe jokes and laughs and order will be in that room. . Every man loving, helping and respecting themselves without noice and order.

True words there.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Zetty177x: 4:06pm On Mar 26
The man na ediot
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Oseone1: 4:39pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!
YOU are a disease, i dont think u will ever get married
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Leo588(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26
Nothing will happen to the messages, let the wife meet the doctors asap. The message must be read
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Arabk25: 5:18pm On Mar 26
That man is really not serious e depend on how he started the marriage in the first place
Simply tell your wife you can't have access to my phone shikinah
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Chukwuka319(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26
Lol! What the hell?
The extent an adulterous husband would go to cover his tracks.
What was he thinking, trying to swallow his phone?
Did he imagine himself being a snake which can swallow prey three times bigger than its head?
When you see and hear stories of bizarre human behaviours like this, the fact that animals are far better and composed in behaviour than many so called "humans".

2 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by finallybusy: 9:40pm On Mar 26
Akata doings. No point cheating on a partner. Sha, some people are cursed with philandering.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by ukaface(f): 10:54pm On Mar 26
I laughed

Am I evil??

Just trying to imagine phone ringing from the stomach??😂😂🤣
Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Versal: 9:00am On Mar 27
Phuckin SIMP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

160 New COVID-19 Cases,291 Discharged And No Deaths On August 28 - (3780 Tested) / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days / Leading Causes Of Death In Nigeria - NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.