Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims (1464 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by ricson11(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF6ohcXN59g

Bandit on Tiktok flaunting and showing off ransom money he collected from his victims

The user of the account has 3000 followers, some of them are bandits who openly show off their riffle and dressed in military or police uniforms

1 Like

Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by gaby(m): 1:16am On Mar 26
What a display and a huge taunting of our security agencies.

Na Binance dem dey run after...

4 Likes

Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by Pinicop(m): 1:50am On Mar 26
Nigeria, a lawless nation.

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by odinaccess: 2:06am On Mar 26
If Nigeria wants to end insecurity /bandits in a month they will end it. Follow the money trails but you cannot bite the hand that feeds you...... if you code u code
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by hslbroker2(m): 2:09am On Mar 26
gaby:
What a display and a huge taunting of our security agencies.

Na Binance dem dey run after...
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by Gadafii: 4:30am On Mar 26
Bandits dey online dey show off their loots and doing and nothing is done about it, the army sees it, DSS is seeing it, minister of interior, defence, information and communication are all seeing it but nothing is done to trace them with to their locations

You see say this country never ready to deal with insecurities, they would rather debate a useless social media regulation bill.

Last year a younger brother of a certain journalist was arrested by the Nigerian police in Lagos, because he was accused of wrongly accusing fashola of what ever I don't give a Bleep off

In their report the NPF claimed the younger brother was traced and arrested because the phone number used to open the account that posted the said contents was inside his phone, but yet bandits live large online and even create contents that point out their locations, with their faces on full display. Nigeria is a crime scene for real

1 Like

Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by 9japride(m): 4:42am On Mar 26
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF6ohcXN59g

Bandit on Tiktok flaunting and showing off ransom money he collected from his victims

The user of the account has 3000 followers, some of them are bandits who openly show off their riffle and dressed in military or police uniforms
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think banditry can last one week in Russia or even Israel?
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by Morbeta11(m): 4:59am On Mar 26
Banditry is multi billion naira industry in the North.
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by alpharoyalty: 8:08am On Mar 26
WHAT AUDACITY!
I hope our ethically inclined federal fulani army is watching
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by mytime24(f): 9:39am On Mar 26
Una sure say na bandit 🤥

If na bandit then DSS is a failure
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by Rich4god(m): 10:24am On Mar 26
I shake my head sha. Let this country just divide, so that the region that wants to be playing politics with the life of its citizens can continue to do so.

If you want to know the strength of our securities and its intelligent gathering, let a "CHUKWUDI, OGHENE or BAYO" have such a tiktok account, then you will see them in action.

I no blame the north sha, i blame the southerners who are in power and in security agencies that will always keep their mouth shut when things like this goes on.
Re: Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims by Emmabyte: 10:30am On Mar 26
E don make am for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

11 Year Old Girl violated In Okigwe Imo State / Housewife Impregnated By Boyfriend Dies In Illegal Clinic / Armed Robbery Gang Led By An Evangelist Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.