Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Osimhen Ranked 16th Highest-paid Player In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Ranked 16th Highest-paid Player In Europe (163 Views)

Ballon d'Or: Osimhen Ranked 8th, Oshoala Ranked 20th / Victor Osimhen Ranked 4th-best Player In Serie A [top 10] / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen Ranked 16th Highest-paid Player In Europe by chymer(m): 7:22am On Mar 26
Victor Osimhen, the prolific Super Eagles striker, has secured the 16th position in the hierarchy of Europe's highest-paid footballers.

This revelation surfaced in a recent publication by L’Equipe, unveiling the financial standings of football's elite on Monday.

Since his transfer from Lille to Napoli in 2020, Osimhen has commanded a monthly salary of €1.50 million (£1.29 million), solidifying his status as one of the game's well-compensated athletes.

However, towering above all is Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe, whose astronomical monthly earnings amount to a staggering £5.15 million, clinching the title of the best-paid player in Europe.

Despite being a relative newcomer to the European football scene, Osimhen's meteoric rise has not gone unnoticed.

Crowned as the reigning African Footballer of the Year, his trajectory suggests that he may soon ascend to the throne as the most valuable African footballer in history.

At a mere 25 years of age, Osimhen's potential knows no bounds.

With a release clause hovering around €120 million embedded within his current contract with Napoli, he stands as a beacon of aspiration for aspiring African talents.

Osimhen's journey to the upper echelons of football's financial stratosphere is a testament to his unwavering dedication and remarkable skill on the pitch.

From humble beginnings to rubbing shoulders with Europe's footballing elite, his story resonates with countless dreamers across the continent and beyond.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/osimhen-ranked-16th-highest-paid-player-in-europe/

Re: Osimhen Ranked 16th Highest-paid Player In Europe by dawnomike(m): 7:43am On Mar 26
A nice ranking worthy of note.

(1) (Reply)

My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble / 8 Tactical Assistance I Want To Render To Bloggers, Webmasters, Website Owners / Racist Insults’ll Make Me Stronger – Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.