Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble (162 Views)

Andy Ruiz Has Landed In Saudi Arabia / The Super Falcons Have Landed In France / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble by Stansteve710: 11:00am On Mar 26
Good morning all sorry for the inconvenience.
I have a serious problém bcuz i help my Guy, it's Just started like this.
On june 2023 my friend went to marry along the line after 3months of marriage his shop got rob, so during that time the only money with IS 500k one of my brother ask me to keep for him. And i'm doing small business that time. So as my friend Who got newly married and the wife was pregnant and nothing was on his shop bcuz it was looted, so the time He ask me for help and i told him the money it's not mine but if i give him the money wil him give me Back before december so i Will give the owner Back, bcuz He Will use his money that december.
As devil want to punish me it reach november the wife Just born prematurelly and baby IS on incubator for almost 3weeks bcuz the 1weeks plus the baby dey for the hospital he was discharge but reach house and develop high fever so he was rush Back to hospital the following Day.
All the money my Guy want to give was spent on hospital include my personal money use to support him bcuz he spend no less than 800k through all this trouble.
Now december Don reach my brother want his money Back and i'm not the type that give excuse on someone belonging. I told him on monday so i Will go to bank and sent him his money bcuz that day it's saturday and he Said ok, so i called my Guy ask him how the money he tell me he don't know what to do that as i see him he still spending money Daily that he even planning how to leave the wife and the baby run away. Truth IS that i know what his passing and i don't know how to go About the money.
I sell many of my goods any amount just to rise the money, i want to go to the bank to apply for loan but december no bank or mfb IS giving loan that period, i have no option to go online loan app that i hated most and that is where all my problém escalate.
I started from borrowing Peter to pay Paul and it's what i'm doing till today all my gain in business is used to repay loan i don't have oné naira savings all bcuz of online loan. Now the issue is that they don't give mě monthly any more it's weekly infact 6days. Somethings i lost more than 100k in a week Just to service loan.
Now today i get like 3 loan app to pay off and i don't have any thing on me Now, and i'm the type of person People trust, if my name go viral bcuz of loan i don't no how to face It.
Please any how u want to help me pls help both financiall or word of encouragement i Will appreciat.
I don't no what to do again. This is True life story any body that want to meet me i'm ready i live in lagos if u want evidence i Will show u thanks to u all for giving me your time. Pls mod move it in right section. Pls if uwant to help u can contact me through me mail
Re: My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble by immortalcrown(m): 11:05am On Mar 26
Now, I expect the friend to borrow to settle you. Let him get a loan from anywhere to settle you. Otherwise, he is selfish and inconsiderate. He should not scapegoat you for his irrational decision. It is irrational for a man to marry when he has no savings to sustain his family in case of any emergency.

The friend, at the peak of the problems, should have met Churches for fund raising.

You did the right thing in a wrong way. Helping someone in need is good. But doing it imprudently is wrong.
Re: My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble by Stansteve710: 11:06am On Mar 26
Pls help me
Re: My Good Deeds Has Landed Me In Serious Trouble by Stansteve710: 11:25am On Mar 26
immortalcrown:
Now, I expect the friend to borrow to settle you. Let him get a loan from anywhere to settle you. Otherwise, he is selfish and inconsiderate. He should not scapegoat you for his irrational decision. It is irrational for a man to marry when he has no savings to sustain his family in case of any emergency.

The friend, at the peak of the problems, should have met Churches for fund raising.

You did the right thing in a wrong way. Helping someone in need is good. But doing it imprudently is wrong.
ur right he is paying the money small small but i have Enter into a big shit

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballers Who Went Broke / Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie / 1.50 To 2 Odds For Three Days For Free We Start Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.