Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

"Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award (18357 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award by Tayomi37(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26
Christlike01:
That is a subtle promotion of LGBTQ in Nigeria by the Organizers of that event/show. Given the award to Bobrisky was deliberate,it was all preplanned. The government must query the Organizers of that shameful event. LGBTQ can't fly in our society,we are Africans!

God bless you that is exactly what I want to type here it is subtle way to promote LGBTQ. That's just the point

1 Like

Re: "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award by blowjohn(m): 1:06am On Mar 27
All the women that was involved in that show or whatever and hasn't spoken against this nonsense is an idiot.
I mean... This is about the biggest disrespect u can pour on womanhood.

That in a room full of women, a man dressed better than all of them.

Women fall my hand o
Re: "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award by deanoffaculty: 8:44am On Mar 27
Gaskiya if I see Bobrisky for night when light no dey, I go run . She dey like Witch last born.....

Re: "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award by NOwazobia: 11:39am On Mar 27
Unneeded Interpretation.

Na small thing dey spoil hustle.

All these YouTubers don't ever learn.

The first few seconds, I was done
Re: "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award by silaswills01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28
Alexlalax1:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? Just gather money for naija, you go dey above the law

Chaii
Re: "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award by 1Sharon(f): 11:35am On Mar 30
How am I just hearing about this now??

Bobrisky has met his match grin

Ewo idi bobi-risky 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: 28 Little-known Facts / Olamide Features On WALE "Shine" Album, Makes International Debut / Can You Identify These Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.