Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Moment The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike Boasted, I Have The Keys To OPOBO. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike Boasted, I Have The Keys To OPOBO. (258 Views)

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike Boasted, I Have The Keys To OPOBO. by Papparassi: 10:35am On Mar 26
Re: The Moment The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike Boasted, I Have The Keys To OPOBO. by fuckJones(f): 10:55am On Mar 26
wike is bigger than Satan
Re: The Moment The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike Boasted, I Have The Keys To OPOBO. by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 11:01am On Mar 26
Wike the Wicked Man 🤣🤣🤣
Na you be the Peter of Opobo be that. Whatever you bind in Opobo is binded and whatever you loose in Opobo is loosed. 🤣

(1) (Reply)

The Burial Of A Nigerian Judas / Breaking News: Fg Begins Employment For 3mtt Applicants / Tinubu, Bill Gates Hold Meeting On Making Tax Collection Easier For Nigerian Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.