Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,487 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment (32374 Views)

2024 Recruitment Of 30,000 Policemen Begins Nationwide On Monday – PSC / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by tolulopea2(m): 11:19pm On May 17
Successful001:
I was hoping if we could have a WhatsApp group for the TotalEnergies 2024 recruitment, most especially for candidates that have receive verification message please. Reply this message if you're interested please. My own WhatsApp number is 08130445806. I am Emmanuel from Lagos.
Thank you and I wish everyone the very best πŸ™
add me..0816 9498 893
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Fortune444: 4:16am On May 18
VACANCY!!!

A Leading firm in the food industry is looking to fill the following positions of:

1. Personal Assistant (2 slots)
2. Operations Manager (2 slots)
3. Customer Care Personnel (4 slots)
4. Graduate Interns (3 slots: 0-2 years experience)

Qualifications: HND / BSc

Deadline: 21st May, 2024

Salary: Attractive

APPLY: Interested candidates should forward their CVs to capableng@gmail.com using the job role as the subject of the email.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by MDYA: 10:04am On May 18
Successful001:
I was hoping if we could have a WhatsApp group for the TotalEnergies 2024 recruitment, most especially for candidates that have receive verification message please. Reply this message if you're interested please. My own WhatsApp number is 08130445806. I am Emmanuel from Lagos.

WhatsApp group. Link to join
https:///HPpXfQVh4lW5i1jRK53iuj
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Akintoye12(m): 10:53am On May 18
MDYA:

WhatsApp group. Link to join
https:///HPpXfQVh4lW5i1jRK53iuj
I couldn't join
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Akintoye12(m): 11:06am On May 18
Hello guys, I checked the last post on 2022 total recruitment of this nature on nairaland and I can say it gonna be a long ride. Pls check if u can, to appraise yourself what's expected of u. I heard saville test and shl are d platform for test and so on and so forth.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Talent1234: 12:50pm On May 18
MDYA:
link created. please join if interested. https:///HPpXfQVh4lW5i1jRK53iuj
Link Isn't connecting
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Talent1234: 12:53pm On May 18
Successful001:
okay
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by tolulopea2(m): 2:21pm On May 18
Akintoye12:
Hello guys, I checked the last post on 2022 total recruitment of this nature on nairaland and I can say it gonna be a long ride. Pls check if u can, to appraise yourself what's expected of u. I heard saville test and shl are d platform for test and so on and so forth.
Do you have the link for the 2022 recruitment
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Successful001(m): 3:17pm On May 18
Thank you and thank you guys. We are still expecting more candidates to join us on our 2024 TotalEnergies group. Kindly DM me on my WhatsApp number 08130445806 if interested.
Let's be prayerful and optimistic once again as success is oursπŸ™
That reminds me, if you know how we can get materials to prepare for their test and interview let us know please.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Akintoye12(m): 3:34pm On May 18
tolulopea2:
Do you have the link for the 2022 recruitment
Search on nairaland or Google it will bring it ip
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Akintoye12(m): 3:47pm On May 18

2 Likes

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Successful001(m): 10:04am On May 20
Good morning guys! This is how they form a group in 2022 and it goes a long way till today. Kindly DM me on whatsapp 08130445806 if you are yet to join us. Together we can do this and achieve our goals.
TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited here we comeπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Successful001(m): 10:10am On May 20
If you're a registered nurse and you receive this ongoing TotalEnergies offer verification message. Reach out to me I have something to share with you please. 08130445806
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Kaplan01: 8:08pm On May 20
Why are you spamming this thread, If you have something to share, do it here.
Successful001:
If you're a registered nurse and you receive this ongoing TotalEnergies offer verification message. Reach out to me I have something to share with you please. 08130445806
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by coernes: 5:38pm On May 22
I got a rejection mail from them today regarding scholarship. I applied for scholarship. So check your emails.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Son30(m): 7:54pm On May 22
coernes:
I got a rejection mail from them today regarding scholarship. I applied for scholarship. So check your emails.
Total will not send rejection mail to anybody yet until probably after the test or interview. Sorry about the rejection mail but the scholarship team is different from the recruitment team for which we are here.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Successful001(m): 10:48am On May 23
Lets get it right guys. Scholarship is different from recruitment. Masters scholarship, startupper of the year challenge are there, but recruitment is entire different from them.
All the best to everyone that are still in 2nd stage of their recruitment in 2024.

You can still join us on our WhatsApp group for 2024 totalenergies recruitment. 08130445806 to join us.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by subcbouy: 6:54pm On May 23
Successful001:
Lets get it right guys. Scholarship is different from recruitment. Masters scholarship, startupper of the year challenge are there, but recruitment is entire different from them.
All the best to everyone that are still in 2nd stage of their recruitment in 2024.

You can still join us on our WhatsApp group for 2024 totalenergies recruitment. 08130445806 to join us.
What is even the reason of creating whatapp group? I thought creating the group will make one stay away from NL. I don't know why creating another forum out of this forum when you are still here. Atleast I can still search for information of the past total recruitment on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by aipheee: 8:45am On May 24
Group gets personal.
Problems are resolved on a personal level and immediately.
You can also private chat an individual for some information.
Here, you'd wait till the person with the information come online, in 2 weeks or more, that's if they ever did.

Both can exist separately, just choose the one you want. NO PRESSURE!!
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by aipheee: 8:45am On May 24
subcbouy:
What is even the reason of creating whatapp group? I thought creating the group will make one stay away from NL. I don't know why creating another forum out of this forum when you are still here. Atleast I can still search for information of the past total recruitment on NL.
Group gets personal.
Here, you'd wait till the person with the information come online, in 2 weeks or more, that's if they ever did.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by subcbouy: 12:59pm On May 24
aipheee:

Group gets personal.
Here, you'd wait till the person with the information come online, in 2 weeks or more, that's if they ever did

When you know you will get all your info there why still come here? It is the same people that refused to share the info that are there. NO PRESSURE!!
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Control7: 3:35am On May 25
The way this guy is advertising WhatsApp group, you will know he is just an opportunist looking for who to private chat and deceive to bring 5m for slot. He keeps posting like his life depends on the WhatsApp group.

What is the meaning of "Join us for the 2024 Total energy recruitment "?

Na ur papa get the company?

Scammer oshi

One mumu is defending him

3 Likes

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by aipheee: 7:28am On May 25
Control7:
The way this guy is advertising WhatsApp group, you will know he is just an opportunist looking for who to private chat and deceive to bring 5m for slot. He keeps posting like his life depends on the WhatsApp group.

Scammer oshi

No wahala.. as you dey type this, people are being added to the group.
Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill bruh..like I said , the two can exist separately.
No need to curse me sir.

You sef fit don enter the group codedly πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Akintoye12(m): 8:42am On May 25
Control7:

Scammer oshi

The way u address this issue, speaks more volume of how u perceived things, possibly u have been hurt by scammers or someone close to u, however that doesn't warrant you calling someone else scammer and mumu. It an option if you want join if you don't stay clear. However since nairaland is the mother chatting platform for this recruitment for us, I will advise we all discuss important information here also, to help others who may need the information in the future. Trust me Whatsapp is very much open to conversation than here.
PS: nobody will have 5m to use for the job and be here. Those who have it are not here sir.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by subcbouy: 1:27pm On May 25
Akintoye12:

The way u address this issue, speaks more volume of how u perceived things, possibly u have been hurt by scammers or someone close to u, however that doesn't warrant you calling someone else scammer and mumu. It an option if you want join if you don't stay clear. However since nairaland is the mother chatting platform for this recruitment for us, I will advise we all discuss important information here also, to help others who may need the information in the future. Trust me Whatsapp is very much open to conversation than here.
PS: nobody will have 5m to use for the job and be here. Those who have it are not here sir.
hahahaha It is a fallacy statement you made here! Desperation makes people pay for such an amount. Not all that have 5m are doing well ooo. gringringrin
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Control7: 10:35am On May 26
I don't know why some MOFOs are quoting my comment. Na here we go dey when una go cry like bush baby come back to Nairaland. WhatsApp group my Ass.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by aipheee: 8:40pm On May 26
Control7:
I don't know why some MOFOs are quoting my comment. Na here we go dey when una go cry like bush baby come back to Nairaland. WhatsApp group my Ass.
Dem don dey share past question for whatsapp group, you still dey here dey do strong Man.. smh!.
Pride no dey carry anybody go anywhere o.
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by protonz(m): 9:26pm On May 26
But this people suppose don send invites by now nah! πŸ˜•
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by subcbouy: 1:49am On May 27
aipheee:

Dem don dey share past question for whatsapp group, you still dey here dey do r Man.. smh!.
gringrin Dem don share past question and you still dey here. gringringrin funny people
Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Control7: 7:22am On May 27
aipheee:

Dem don dey share past question for whatsapp group, you still dey here dey do strong Man.. smh!.

For the recruitment wey u no sure if them go invite you for next stage?

You know how many past questions I get?
You know how many times I have solved passed questions back in the days when I was writing trainee test up and down.

Past questions koo, future questions nii.

Go NCDMB tread for EH, see how many past questions we saw, but nothing was repeated or even came out in the pattern.

Bros no dey quote me again.

The purpose of this tread is to know when they start calling for next stage and necessary things we need to know, no be to dey carry people go one mumu WhatsApp.

Thanks.

Continue with your WhatsApp, some of us will keep the tread alive.

4 Likes

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by OT17: 7:39pm On May 27
protonz:
But this people suppose don send invites by now nah! πŸ˜•

As in..
The suspense no be here...
Pls who has an idea of when we should be expecting to hear from them.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment by Successful001(m): 11:17am On May 28
So a lot had happened here and I didn't know anything. Some critics are here criticizing having WhatsApp group to unite like minded people and latest TotalEnergies employees. For your information, this is what has never happen before and I try to figure it out by creating WhatsApp group for people to join. You are here saying what you don't know anything about. It is well with you sha.

Guys, we are heading towards the end of the month of May. Hopefully we should be expecting an invite next week or next month by the grace of God. Never stop praying and optimistic cos this offer is ours. We are the next to be celebrated πŸ™

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / 15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.