Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape (18281 Views)

FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition / DSS Releases Lady K, One Other Detainee After 114 Days / SSS’ Threatens To Kill Ex-detainee For ‘exposing Illegal Detention (Pic)’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape by BayoSteel: 3:57pm On Apr 05
LandMann:

It's okay to be stupid. Displaying it in public through nonsensical writeup and propaganda is where the problem is.

Your useless government has no shred of evidence that Binance did any wrong.

If you don't understand what is happening, ask yourself this; will séun the owner of Nairaland be held responsible for what you say or do on Nairaland simply because he's the owner of Nairaland?

If you don't know the answer, scroll down to the bottom of your nl homepage and read what's written there.

Same thing applies to Binance. Users are responsible for their actions on Binance. If their behaviour or actions violate any law then the individual is held responsible to the extent of the damage done.

But your useless government kidnapped two foreigners whom they invited for discussions.

Your useless government is now looking for evidence to use against Binance by holding the US and UK citizen as hostage to demand evidence from Binance.

The same thing they did to Nnanmdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. No evidence to prosecute them so they kidnap them and lock them in jail and get corrupt judges to issue rulings in their favour.

In all this, many of you with underutilized brain cells conveniently forget that Binance has been helping Nigerian government agencies like EFCC and NPF to combat crime and giving them free education and training and equipments related to blockchain technology.

Instead of your useless government to create a conducive environment for negotiation and dialogue to see how to formulate regulation and policy to guide and encourage crypto development in Nigeria, your useless government is using illegal strong arm tactics to intimidate Binance with the ultimate aim of discouraging blockchain technology and crypto development in Nigeria so that youths can remain enslaved and controllable under poverty and unemployment.

Open your brain and think for yourself.

Again, it's okay to be stupid but it's best to hide it

Uneasy lies the womb that carried your foetus, and the moment you decided to drop your sound argument towards my assertion albeit disrespectfully. That’s is where u bleeped up, so unfortunate landmann, here’s is a point for your wise consideration

The point is not about binance not being legally culpable for the actions of her customers, it’s the fact that they have also broken constitutional laws as a company- tax law and basic KYC footprint- that has nothing to do with their customers that use their platform or Nandi Kanu & Igbojo, You see your completely barking at the wrong point like a dog and u totally misremembered the point in discuss,

Thus the reason why NSA is charging it for deliberate economic sabotage and FIRS for Tax evasion.

Now lemme quick show you the folly of ur point. That means I wanna assume you have summited a constructive point and not this one u tot u have some wisdom to cry about. Seun can Infact be invited based on crimes that emernate from this platform.

I appeal to you to read more about Criminal Liability under the constitution of our Nigerian Federation

Criminal liability is a legal concept that holds individuals responsible for the actions or omissions if they are found to have committed a criminal act in person or by PROXY. Criminal liability differs from civil liability, which is based on the breach of a contract or tort. To be considered criminally liable, an individual/group must have acted with intention or NEGLIGENCE and thus there must be both an actus reus and mens rea. I don’t wanna go to much into this pls investigate our constitution. But I will quickly show u what the law says and how it how applies to ur point of Seun of Nairaland.

Whenever a Seun or Binance or any business owner is ultimately responsible for business then crimes committed by partners (ie employee/client/customer )depends on the specific circumstances of each case. However, in general, business owners can be held liable for crimes committed by their partners if:

The owner had knowledge of the crime and failed to take steps to prevent it. For example, if a Seun knows that a partner is falsifying records, but does nothing to stop them, the owner could be held liable for fraud.

The owner created a corporate platforn or culture sef, let’s even forget platform if he just remote insinuate it some body language that encouraged or tolerated criminal behavior. For example, if a company has a policy of rewarding partners for meeting sales targets, even if they achieve those targets through illegal means, the owner could be held liable for the partners' crimes.

The owner personally participated in the crime. This is obvious, im the case of Binance mind you, but it's worth noting that if an owner is directly involved in a crime, they can be held personally liable for their actions.

In some cases, both the business owner and the partners may be held liable for a crime. For example, if a yahoo boy or senetor commits fraud or corruption 😁, and is bisiting (Binance/Opay/Piggybank etc) for the very first time but the binance didnt know about the fraud and failed to take steps to prevent it by following the CBN protocol of issue security notice sudden visitors like those, both the parter and the owner could be charged with fraud. Look all this laws are enshrined in our constitution is just that we invok em when we don’t like someone/something and wanna punish/strick em albeit Legally 😁 so that’s my point. I hope you will understand and offer more criticism in a respectful manner the next tym. With me or with some else. You blooody Motherfuker 😁

Because I like seun It's important to note that platform and business owners like him can take steps to protect themselves from liability for business crimes. These steps include:

Developing and implementing a compliance program. A compliance program should include policies and procedures for preventing and detecting criminal behavior.

Providing training to employees on ethics and compliance. This training should help employees to understand the company's policies and procedures, and to recognize and report potential criminal behavior.

Creating a culture of compliance. This means making it clear to employees that the company takes ethics and compliance seriously, and that any violations of company policies and constitutional provisions will be investigated and punished.

By taking these steps, Seun 😁 and other big boys and business owners can reduce their risk of being held liable for business crimes when Nig comes with the noose like a damn hangman.

However, it's important to remember that no compliance program can completely eliminate the risk of liability. Ultimately, the best way to protect yourself from liability is to create a culture of ethics and compliance within your company. Ko ju baum loor. Shikenah! God punish you Landmann, God bless Nairalanders and I above all God bless the Federal republic of Nig.
Re: Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape by LandMann: 4:14pm On Apr 05
BayoSteel:

Uneasy lies the womb that carried your foetus, and the moment you decided to drop your sound argument towards my assertion albeit disrespectfully. That’s is where u bleeped up, so unfortunate landmann, here’s is a point for your wise consideration

The point is not about binance not being legally culpable for the actions of her customers, it’s the fact that they have also broken constitutional laws as a company- tax law and basic KYC footprint- that has nothing to do with their customers that use their platform or Nandi Kanu & Igbojo, You see your completely barking at the wrong point like a dog and u totally misremembered the point in discuss,

Thus the reason why NSA is charging it for deliberate economic sabotage and FIRS for Tax evasion.

Now lemme quick show you the folly of ur point. That means I wanna assume you have summited a constructive point and not this one u tot u have some wisdom to cry about. Seun can Infact be invited based on crimes that emernate from this platform.

I appeal to you to read more about Criminal Liability under the constitution of our Nigerian Federation

Criminal liability is a legal concept that holds individuals responsible for the actions or omissions if they are found to have committed a criminal act in person or by PROXY. Criminal liability differs from civil liability, which is based on the breach of a contract or tort. To be considered criminally liable, an individual/group must have acted with intention or NEGLIGENCE and thus there must be both an actus reus and mens rea. I don’t wanna go to much into this pls investigate our constitution. But I will quickly show u what the law says and how it how applies to ur point of Seun of Nairaland.

Whenever a Seun or Binance or any business owner is ultimately responsible for business then crimes committed by partners (ie employee/client/customer )depends on the specific circumstances of each case. However, in general, business owners can be held liable for crimes committed by their partners if:

The owner had knowledge of the crime and failed to take steps to prevent it. For example, if a Seun knows that a partner is falsifying records, but does nothing to stop them, the owner could be held liable for fraud.

The owner created a corporate platforn or culture sef, let’s even forget platform if he just remote insinuate it some body language that encouraged or tolerated criminal behavior. For example, if a company has a policy of rewarding partners for meeting sales targets, even if they achieve those targets through illegal means, the owner could be held liable for the partners' crimes.

The owner personally participated in the crime. This is obvious, im the case of Binance mind you, but it's worth noting that if an owner is directly involved in a crime, they can be held personally liable for their actions.

In some cases, both the business owner and the partners may be held liable for a crime. For example, if a yahoo boy or senetor commits fraud or corruption 😁, and is bisiting (Binance/Opay/Piggybank etc) for the very first time but the binance didnt know about the fraud and failed to take steps to prevent it by following the CBN protocol of issue security notice sudden visitors like those, both the parter and the owner could be charged with fraud. Look all this laws are enshrined in our constitution is just that we invok em when we don’t like someone/something and wanna punish/strick em albeit Legally 😁 so that’s my point. I hope you will understand and offer more criticism in a respectful manner the next tym. With me or with some else. You blooody Motherfuker 😁

Because I like seun It's important to note that platform and business owners like him can take steps to protect themselves from liability for business crimes. These steps include:

Developing and implementing a compliance program. A compliance program should include policies and procedures for preventing and detecting criminal behavior.

Providing training to employees on ethics and compliance. This training should help employees to understand the company's policies and procedures, and to recognize and report potential criminal behavior.

Creating a culture of compliance. This means making it clear to employees that the company takes ethics and compliance seriously, and that any violations of company policies and constitutional provisions will be investigated and punished.

By taking these steps, Seun 😁 and other big boys and business owners can reduce their risk of being held liable for business crimes when Nig comes with the noose like a damn hangman.

However, it's important to remember that no compliance program can completely eliminate the risk of liability. Ultimately, the best way to protect yourself from liability is to create a culture of ethics and compliance within your company. Ko ju baum loor. Shikenah! God bless Nairalanders and I above all God bless the Federal republic of Nig.

The scrotum that carried your sperm must be rotten.

Read all the nonsense you wrote and ask yourself if you can comprehend your jargons that looks copied from disjointed sources.

If you are not daft then you will know that Binance indeed has a very strict KYC process. Your access to their platform is limited unless you complete their KYC.

Your useless government ought to follow a diplomatic and constructive path to get whatever information they sought from Binance instead of this shameful act of kidnapping foreigners and using them as bargaining chips to force cooperation.

Perhaps your memory is faulty that's why you seem not to recollect that just few weeks earlier your same useless government lifted a "socalled" ban on crypto currency trading, only to turn around and start blaming a cryptocurrency exchange for their shameful failure in managing the economy.

If you are so in love with this government you can donate whatever you and your miserable family earn monthly as tax to the government so they can loot it and share amongst themselves.

No jobs, massive inflation, highly underpaid workforce and here you are supporting a failed government that hasn't been able to help it's citizens in the aforementioned areas and then berating a company that has provided some form of employment opportunity for millions of Nigerians.

You're a person with misplaced priorities.

Enjoy your life.
Re: Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape by BayoSteel: 5:15pm On Apr 05
LandMann:

The scrotum that carried your sperm must be rotten.

Read all the nonsense you wrote and ask yourself if you can comprehend your jargons that looks copied from disjointed sources.

If you are not daft then you will know that Binance indeed has a very strict KYC process. Your access to their platform is limited unless you complete their KYC.

Your useless government ought to follow a diplomatic and constructive path to get whatever information they sought from Binance instead of this shameful act of kidnapping foreigners and using them as bargaining chips to force cooperation.

Perhaps your memory is faulty that's why you seem not to recollect that just few weeks earlier your same useless government lifted a "socalled" ban on crypto currency trading, only to turn around and start blaming a cryptocurrency exchange for their shameful failure in managing the economy.

If you are so in love with this government you can donate whatever you and your miserable family earn monthly as tax to the government so they can loot it and share amongst themselves.

No jobs, massive inflation, highly underpaid workforce and here you are supporting a failed government that hasn't been able to help it's citizens in the aforementioned areas and then berating a company that has provided some form of employment opportunity for millions of Nigerians.

You're a person with misplaced priorities.

Enjoy your life.

Your anger at the failure of the Nigerian state has become HATE,

Now what hates does, like cancer is it spread to other part of your body. I do not like our government any more than I like every failing institutions. And the same can be said about every Nigerian that loves thier country and not the nightmare it has become.

But it doesn’t mean that when we speak the truth we are supporting it current leaders. We just not suffering from Hate like you. Why else would you be preacing the gospel of a company that lack key policies related to transactions, no refund or cancellation that’s the worse rules the devil can make with any one. Omg bro have ever rolled with people who invest really hard earned money on these kinda plate forms and lose it. A yahoo boy can easy make that bargain now a frudster can easily move on know another Mugu will pay up. But it’s a terrible thing for ppl who are not like these ppl to go tru just cos they wanna edge against inflation.

Now inflation o. That’s what all of u that just hate ur country claim as the reason why cryptocurrency is so good. Due to inflation, the value of many currencies decline. Many folks see cryptocurrency as offering protection against inflation. But that advantage has been defeated in Nigeria because of the actions of politicians/yahoo boys who hold insyd this platform dollars that Igbo smart businessmen need to import goods for their own profit and y hat the government cn tax. So their actions on that platform and others has cr8 artificial inflation. Which is making your life difficult and making you hate Nigeria and the governments. And spreading it with joy like a baby who is helpless but will wail and weep and cry like a baby thinking that others be the problem not realizing the big picture. She nah only government dis Troy this country ni. Landmann, So how can you call me a supporter when I only state the facts of the matter

Cryptocurrency has gained popularity among investors globally. With technological involvement and industrialization, digital currencies are obtaining a satisfactory position over others, By using Cryptocurrency it gets easy to transfer money without any involvement of banks and other financial institutions. But pls between you and I, how many legit investors do we have in our country. Every Nigeria politico or yahoo that manage to grab some $$$ will claim the title and instead of living up to it by buying & selling something taxable by the state or choose to create a business that will invest in the countries many portfolios nah lie. What we do is we just leave the money their (creating scarcity) until demand for the scarce $$$ makes the plenty naira in supply devalue and make profits from that. That’s y our banks are claiming to have make so much profits are YE with out giving out loan or investing. The just round trip like others and claim profit over our weak naira. You see that’s the truth doesn’t matter if u believe it or not.

So therefor speakn it, that’s doesn’t mean that I support the government but cranking down upon this platform that enable this kind of customer is a good thing for this country.

Now you spoke Abk out doing KYC on Binance. You must be completely gullible see KYC is not limited to you Source of Funds, Source of Wealth, and Proof of Address BVN/NIN.. a robost KYC involves Footprints Footprints Footprints. Binance that doesn’t even have footprints to enable refund for bad transactions how much more for criminal investigations.

So that weakness has been exploited cos ppl now summit all this things but they know that you cannot really see where the money came from or it’s destination just only how much came in and how much went out which is not an evidence for criminal activity in a court.. even if your sure that money was ransom money sent by mr A who was kidnapped and d address belong to the mr B the kidnappers. No significant footprints to do paperwork. Go and try that on. Nah y all this shady mofos are invading binance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Members Protest In Ogun state (Photos) / Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service / Oshiomhole Retracts Defaming Comments Against Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.