Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] (1777 Views)

Unbelievable $3 To $100 / This Month, Ethereum's Price May Drop To $3000! Traders Keep An Eye On / South African Brothers Vanish With $3.6Bn In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:17pm On Apr 07
@ilegend, You forgot to carry me along in this particular trade. This could have been me turning ordinary water into wine.
Kai I still have $5, what can I trade with it now please

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by cmoney22222: 9:04am On Apr 08
;DGo and buy usdt and give deflover so he can turn water into wyne for you .lol😂
Evaloyal2J:

@ilegend, You forgot to carry me along in this particular trade. This could have been me turning ordinary water into wine.
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:44am On Apr 08
cmoney22222:
;DGo and buy usdt and give deflover so he can turn water into wyne for you .lol😂
emoney I will turn your $200 into $2000 trust me🤣
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:45am On Apr 08
cmoney22222:
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by cmoney22222: 12:16pm On Apr 08
Lol 😂
Evaloyal2J:
emoney I will turn your $200 into $2000 trust me🤣
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08
Evaloyal2J:

Lol

I'll look into this at the right time.

The money is currently down to $56+, but don't worry.

Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:16pm On Apr 08
Please @ Ilegend what do I do to a pending order. I made a payment on p2p on okx, while waiting for him to release the usdt, the payment was reversed. Do I cancel or leave the pending order?
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08
Evaloyal2J:
Please @ Ilegend what do I do to a pending order. I made a payment on p2p on okx, while waiting for him to release the usdt, the payment was reversed. Do I cancel or leave the pending order?

Yes, tell him to cancel it. Or, it will cancel itself after a certain duration.

Wait, are you buying Dollar with your Naira, right?

Chat with him first.
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:25pm On Apr 08
iLegendd:

Yes, tell him to cancel it. Or, it will cancel itself after a certain duration.

Wait, are you buying Dollar with your Naira, right?

Chat with him first.

I was chatting him thinking he has received payment and I have clicked that I have made payment before the reverse. So there is still pending order on my profile. What should I do to end the pending order. Please?
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Apr 09
Evaloyal2J:
I was chatting him thinking he has received payment and I have clicked that I have made payment before the reverse. So there is still pending order on my profile. What should I do to end the pending order. Please?

If there is no cancel button, chat him and tell him you want to resend the reversed money so he can release your coin. If he agrees, resend it.

Note, at this moment, he's already seeing you as a scammer, so he might want to scam you back for trying to scam him—even though we know that wasn't your intention.
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by JettPatterson: 11:12am On Apr 09
How to make money with crypto?
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Joelobioha(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09
iLegendd:

If there is no cancel button, chat him and tell him you want to resend the reversed money so he can release your coin. If he agrees, resend it.

Note, at this moment, he's already seeing you as a scammer, so he might want to scam you back for trying to scam him—even though we know that wasn't your intention.
Hi Mr illegend please do you teach crypto trading I wanna learn so bad
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09
iLegendd:

I chatted him, explained to him and canceled the order.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09
Joelobioha:

Hi Mr illegend please do you teach crypto trading I wanna learn so bad
No
Re: CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18
Boss please drop one future signal I beg. See how dip has taken another 10$ to the dust sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Credit Alert / For The Right Investment That Can Yield Incredible Interest In Less Than 4 Years / What Are Bonds And Treasury Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.