Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick (2050 Views)

Tinubu Fans Rained Insult On A Yoruba Guy For Saying He Warned Them About BAT / For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by chopnaira: 4:53pm On Mar 26
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Which Hausa man wan vote Nnyamirri?

Igb0s don go open Ahmed account again.

They think they can sell fake product to us.

Come 2027 Obi will still be defeated again but this time with a wider margin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by chopnaira: 4:55pm On Mar 26
mrvitalis:

There is nothing like the North knows how to play politics

Obi didn't plan to contest in 2023 he was forced in last minute

He went direct to the people mostly South and middle belt

Now he has 3 years to prepare he is focusing on North... Obi has away of convincing people

I'm sure he would win over a certain percentage of North that truly want leadership change

It's not Muslim

Senegal just elected a Christian as president

Relax soon the radio tour would start
For the 2023 election his emergence was sudden so people did not have much time to research on his record of governance in Anambra. With a well oiled propaganda, the ibos tried to sell him as the Nigerian messiah even though same people cursed him out when he was governor. Including yourself that mocked him of lying about his wrist watches and said people like him should never be allowed near the seat of power.

People have now had time to beam light on his background and realised that he is a fraud. grin

3 Likes

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by MrALIVE: 4:58pm On Mar 26
Ogene001:
Check the names of those attacking Obi, all SW. Check the names of those praising Obi, all are northerners. My question is, why are SW laying claim to monopoly of northern votes even when they can't deliver their own region convincingly?
the greatest attack Peter Obi is facing now is from yoruba people..it's really sad that majority of them are the ones fanning the fire of tribalism just because emilokan is in power...
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by Judgementa1: 4:59pm On Mar 26
Obi should stop deceiving himself love and support are not gotten this way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by richie240: 4:59pm On Mar 26
Really?
More like saying a kid is prepared for jamb but not prepared for ssce exam.

Ndi-obidients sef!
grin grin
mrvitalis:

Obviously you have comprehensive issues

Being prepared for governance is different from preparation for elections

How can a sensible human confuse the two?

1 Like

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by chopnaira: 4:59pm On Mar 26
MrALIVE:
the greatest attack Peter Obi is facing now is from yoruba people..it's really sad that majority of them are the ones fanning the fire of tribalism just because emilokan is in power...
Why should we open our eyes and vote someone that your own people termed a failure

Only to start pretending as if he was the anointed man to repair Nigeria.

Good thing that the internet never forgets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by EconomistXplain: 5:11pm On Mar 26
Dreal1247:
Don't deceive yourselves. Votes don't count in Nigeria. And court can never give you justice.

Tinubu will rule for 3rd term until he is tired or dead
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by MrALIVE: 5:45pm On Mar 26
chopnaira:

Why should we open our eyes and vote someone that your own people termed a failure

Only to start pretending as if he was the anointed man to repair Nigeria.

Good thing that the internet never forgets.
One tribal bigoted spotted...bye
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by BondRiv: 5:54pm On Mar 26
The gullibility at the heart of the country's underdevelopment.
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by ablejesus26(m): 12:22am On Mar 27
ValarDoharis:
8yrs is not his birthright. If you say he'll die first than not complete 8yrs, so be it

I don hear your own.
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by ablejesus26(m): 12:24am On Mar 27
richie240:
You forgot to use ur trolling moniker okwea??
grin grin

na like ds chike ibezim take start with hin libel and character assaination of Fashola.
He's learning the hard way now.
Na one-by-one hand go dey touch una.

Pikin wey sey hin mama no go sleep must ready to do night vigil with hin mama.
cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-arraigns-man-who-accused-fashola-of-writing-presidential-tribunal-judgment/%3famp

Haha haha na watin even You know I dey talk so if you love like mumu yourself and zombie till eternity na truth wey everybody know I go dey hit for your head😁.
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by richie240: 12:37am On Mar 27
You don switch moniker again okwea
Welcome back from sabatika!

Nno

grin grin

ablejesus26:

Haha haha na watin even You know I dey talk so if you love like mumu yourself and zombie till eternity na truth wey everybody know I go dey hit for your head😁.

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by Alexis11: 12:58am On Mar 27
mrvitalis:

Election is a competition
Governance is about knowledge

How you mix both up is beyond me

A doctor can deliver a baby by the road side if it's an emergency... Was he prepared no?

How does that take away from his competence as a doctor because he was dragged to make emergency delivery by the road

You guys thinking is beyond me

You said the screenshot below about someone in 2017 but that same person suddenly turned to Messiah and expert in 2023 πŸ˜‚

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by SisterAnn(f): 1:02am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Which Hausa man wan vote Nnyamirri?

Igb0s don go open Ahmed account again.

They think they can sell fake product to us.

Come 2027 Obi will still be defeated again but this time with a wider margin
You mean no Hausa man voted for Obi in the last election? Boy, stay off drugs.
Come next cycle, more Hausa men will vote for him and then you can go hug your village juju.
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by Amumaigwe: 5:00am On Mar 27
ba7man:
I.P.O.B.s keep whinning themselves.

They'll drop a post on Obi's activities, then they'll create fake Northern profiles to praise Obi and make it seem the North likes him.

IPOB no get time for such shit. You ought to have known that by now if you are smart.
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by BadMaster: 5:24am On Mar 27
mrvitalis:

Now he has 3 years to prepare he is focusing on North... Obi has away of convincing people

I'm sure he would win over a certain percentage of North that truly want leadership change

It's not Muslim

Who told you that Bassirou Faye is a Christian? That's how you people go about lying.

1 Like

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by Cooletempa: 5:44am On Mar 27
mrvitalis:

It's not Muslim

You obidient people will never learn, always selling lies as truth. Who made the President elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye a Christian?
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by Ofunaofu: 6:15am On Mar 27
I see premium hot tears on this thread
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by ba7man(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27
Amumaigwe:

IPOB no get time for such shit. You ought to have known that by now if you are smart.
They do.

Many have been exposed so you're the dull one to think everyone still falls for those dumb criminal impersonations online.
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by DatNiggaDaz: 10:52pm On Mar 27
cheesy grin

You can clearly see the enemies of Nigeria who are against PO because of his humility.
The Northerners who passed comments were more reserved in their opinion. But the enemies of Niger Deltans, middlebelt, Igbos , Nigerians in General prefer a rascal, clueless, incompetent certificate forger to rule the affairs of Nigeria grin

See thrm thinking & speaking for the Northerners grin grin

The hatred they have for PO because of tribalism is making even the Northerners wondering what is going on grin grin

Nawa

Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by ablejesus26(m): 10:18am On Mar 28
richie240:
You don switch moniker again okwea
Welcome back from sabatika!

Nno

grin grin

Hahahaha na zombiesm dey worry you jorr grin
So ofcus anybody wey dey torment the spirit of zombiesm you go think se na me 😁

I just like to torment that spirit of zombiesm in you 😁😁
Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by Brenbentondiaz: 11:10am On Mar 28
Ogene001:
Check the names of those attacking Obi, all SW. Check the names of those praising Obi, all are northerners. My question is, why are SW laying claim to monopoly of northern votes even when they can't deliver their own region convincingly?

Those northerners praising Obi are generally Sukudi, Sinedu and their other neighbours in Sabongari, using the age-old (and already busted) disguise that developers are wellknown for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! / Church Plans Quran-burning Event / Why Africa Needs 'cheetahs,' Not 'hippos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.