Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media (44559 Views)

How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by PropertyBuying(f): 6:12pm On Mar 27
Their days are numbered
ldab:
Em go soon meet his death

No doubt about that
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by johnog4sure: 8:03pm On Mar 27
HellVictorinho6:

4 the first time, i see sumone that questionz it like me.

well, even death itself knows av lost interest in such rituals

me thinks the govment is forcing dis madness on schools

if not ,how else can somebody be placing a curse upon himself everyday if not that hez being forced into sumtin that they meet at maybe 12 or 3am to rededicate to whatever that depends on massive human sacrifice?

Its very sinister what they did to us, making us take oath over and over again to failed state, but Bleep the oath anyway. He who seeks justice must come with clean hands
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Krankhead: 12:02am On Mar 28
broadman20:

How did Obi come enter this matter?

If this Man did not use Una head go native doctor, we go thank God for Una.
The same way Obi use una head and tou are following him foolishly.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:05am On Mar 28
johnog4sure:
Its very sinister what they did to us, making us take oath over and over again to failed state, but Bleep the oath anyway. He who seeks justice must come with clean hands

whatever u mean by clean hands

can u help me with 3k at least?
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Rastty: 10:14am On Mar 28
these criminals no dey even fear anybody , govt should make use of this video to apprehend them asap
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 10:32am On Mar 28
Sangoamadioha1:

Yahoo boy spotted😏. You scam person of him life savings and you kidnap person for ransom na the same sin bro. So face reality because you are the same with that bandit. Him dry operate for bush you dey operate for town.

Even your moniker says you are a Yahoo boy.
I am not the cause of your poverty. an imbecille like you do not deserve anything good in life. I will wait until you are your entire generation are kidnapped and killed when your poverty ridden self has failed to meet up the demanded ransom. Useless bandit, you think as you are kidnapping others they will not kidnap you abi. olodo.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 10:43am On Mar 28
fxexperts:
I am not the cause of your poverty. an imbecille like you do not deserve anything good in life. I will wait until you are your entire generation are kidnapped and killed when your poverty ridden self has failed to meet up the demanded ransom. Useless bandit, you think as you are kidnapping others they will not kidnap you abi. olodo.

Yahoo boy keep quiet or the blood of people you have scammed will start speaking against you. You and that bandit up there have no difference.
As you scam people and those bandits kidnap people, God will treat your f*** up soon.
Useless people.

If you dey wait make them kidnap me, you go grow white hair 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 11:22am On Mar 28
Sangoamadioha1:

Yahoo boy keep quiet or the blood of people you have scammed will start speaking against you. You and that bandit up there have no difference.
As you scam people and those bandits kidnap people, God will treat your f*** up soon.
Useless people.

If you dey wait make them kidnap me, you go grow white hair 🤣🤣🤣
You be kidnapper na. them go kill you troway very soon. and those same bandit and kidnappers you are supporting they will kidnap your entire family members soon. animal. with a senseless brain.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 12:57pm On Mar 28
fxexperts:
You be kidnapper na. them go kill you troway very soon. and those same bandit and kidnappers you are supporting they will kidnap your entire family members soon. animal. with a senseless brain.

I am not in support of kidnapping but you are the defender of Yahoo boys.
Continue scamming, what awaits thst bandit also awaits you.
Remove hand from Yahoo Yahoo before it is too late.
Just imagine this crook justifying scamming and scammers 🤨
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 11:01am On Mar 29
Sangoamadioha1:

I am not in support of kidnapping but you are the defender of Yahoo boys.
Continue scamming, what awaits thst bandit also awaits you.
Remove hand from Yahoo Yahoo before it is too late.
Just imagine this crook justifying scamming and scammers 🤨
See this olodo. terrorist sympathizer. i am also not in support of yahoo. why do yahoo when you can make far more money trading Forex. i am also not a poor rat like you. But for a joker like you to compare yahoo to bandit it shows you are one of those brainwashed northern hypocrites.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 11:19am On Mar 29
fxexperts:
See this olodo. terrorist sympathizer. i am also not in support of yahoo. why do yahoo when you can make far more money trading Forex. i am also not a poor rat like you. But for a joker like you to compare yahoo to bandit it shows you are one of those brainwashed northern hypocrites.

Awon online billionaires. Yahoo boy forming fx. We know say na how una dey cover up.
I pray you keep wasting your time waiting for your maga to drop, because from how you are talking you are yet to cashout heavily. Na ontop you go waste your time until you realize you are now too old to do something with your life.
You, a Yahoo boy, and that bandit up there are the same but what makes your case more pathetic is that you have never cashed out which i believe is causing your frustration.
Look in your mirror and see a bandit using laptops instead of guns. Shior.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 11:41am On Mar 29
Sangoamadioha1:

Awon online billionaires. Yahoo boy forming fx. We know say na how una dey cover up.
I pray you keep wasting your time waiting for your maga to drop, because from how you are talking you are yet to cashout heavily. Na ontop you go waste your time until you realize you are now too old to do something with your life.
You, a Yahoo boy, and that bandit up there are the same but what makes your case more pathetic is that you have never cashed out which i believe is causing your frustration.
Look in your mirror and see a bandit using laptops instead of guns. Shior.
Olodo poor bandit sympathizer, keep foaming every corner of their mouth, until the same bandit you are sympathizing with kidnap you and your entire family then we will do GoFundMe for you people the way we did for the neebda daughter they kidnapped in Abuja. For your info i can feed your entire family even before i started FX when i was working for one of the big multinational oil company i can still feed you and your entire family, olodo. poor pat like you.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 11:55am On Mar 29
fxexperts:
Olodo poor bandit sympathizer, keep foaming every corner of their mouth, until the same bandit you are sympathizing with kidnap you and your entire family then we will do GoFundMe for you people the way we did for the neebda daughter they kidnapped in Abuja. For your info i can feed your entire family even before i started FX when i was working for one of the big multinational oil company i can still feed you and your entire family, olodo. poor pat like you.

Like I said, online billionaire. If you really are what you claim, go to the career section, pick 10 random job seekers and give them ₦100,000 each, then I would know you are what you claim to be. Quote me with the names you chose, so as to put me in my place 😂
I know say na excuse and epistle you go reply me with 😂.
Person wey never chop this morning dey claim billionaire status (well no harm in dreaming🤣🤣🤣).

Who asked for your imaginary c.v. No be only oil company, why you no put say na you get the oil company sef. Awon dreamers.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 2:12pm On Mar 29
Sangoamadioha1:

Like I said, online billionaire. If you really are what you claim, go to the career section, pick 10 random job seekers and give them ₦100,000 each, then I would know you are what you claim to be. Quote me with the names you chose, so as to put me in my place 😂
I know say na excuse and epistle you go reply me with 😂.
Person wey never chop this morning dey claim billionaire status (well no harm in dreaming🤣🤣🤣).

Who asked for your imaginary c.v. No be only oil company, why you no put say na you get the oil company sef. Awon dreamers.
Like i said earlier i will not try to convince a dunce like you. a poor rickety bastard like you do not deserve my attention. I still maintain i will feed you and your entire generation. I have nothing to prove to a dunce poverty-stricken clown like you. i know where i do my philanthropy, a pauper like you cannot tell me how to spend my money. poverty stricken upcoming bandit. your cup go full soon.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 3:47pm On Mar 29
fxexperts:
Like i said earlier i will not try to convince a dunce like you. a poor rickety bastard like you do not deserve my attention. I still maintain i will feed you and your entire generation. I have nothing to prove to a dunce poverty-stricken clown like you. i know where i do my philanthropy, a pauper like you cannot tell me how to spend my money. poverty stricken upcoming bandit. your cup go full soon.

Frustrated Yahoo boy i know you all air and no action.
You know how i knew you were a struggling Yahoo boy?
The lucky Yahoo boys hide their work but you just dey cast yourself.
If you like abuse me from now till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that you are a struggling yahoo boy and you are no different from that bandit up there.
The swear of the people you have scammed will continue to work against your life. As you continue this your criminal work, you will never find peace in your life, Amen.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 10:19pm On Mar 30
Sangoamadioha1:

Frustrated Yahoo boy i know you all air and no action.
You know how i knew you were a struggling Yahoo boy?
The lucky Yahoo boys hide their work but you just dey cast yourself.
If you like abuse me from now till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that you are a struggling yahoo boy and you are no different from that bandit up there.
The swear of the people you have scammed will continue to work against your life. As you continue this your criminal work, you will never find peace in your life, Amen.
See this ode. i repeat again i will feed your entire generation. for one i do not blame you if not for free Mb a daft idiot like you will not have my attention. useless Amajiri bandit. don't worry you will soon be killed. Animal.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 11:03pm On Mar 30
fxexperts:
See this ode. i repeat again i will feed your entire generation. for one i do not blame you if not for free Mb a daft idiot like you will not have my attention. useless Amajiri bandit. don't worry you will soon be killed. Animal.

Poor Yahoo feeling big on a faceless forum. I repeat, based on your comments so far, you are a very unsuccessful Yahoo boy with an inferiority complex.
The only place you are rich is online but like I said earlier, it is okay to dream.
God will continue to punish all bandits and their sympathizers and also all Yahoo boys and their sympathizers starting with you 😏
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 2:32pm On Apr 01
Sangoamadioha1:

Poor Yahoo feeling big on a faceless forum. I repeat, based on your comments so far, you are a very unsuccessful Yahoo boy with an inferiority complex.
The only place you are rich is online but like I said earlier, it is okay to dream.
God will continue to punish all bandits and their sympathizers and also all Yahoo boys and their sympathizers starting with you 😏
Upcoming bandit. Amijiri goat. na poverty go kill you. dont go and look for real hustle to do.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 4:20pm On Apr 01
fxexperts:
Upcoming bandit. Amijiri goat. na poverty go kill you. dont go and look for real hustle to do.

Imaginary billionaire, go and find work. Yahoo Yahoo is a crime against humanity.
Hungry man 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 8:30pm On Apr 01
Sangoamadioha1:

Imaginary billionaire, go and find work. Yahoo Yahoo is a crime against humanity.
Hungry man 🤣🤣🤣
imagine an hunger personified fellow is calling someone who can feed his entire generation hungry. dey play, just dey play. olodo.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 9:44pm On Apr 01
fxexperts:
imagine an hunger personified fellow is calling someone who can feed his entire generation hungry. dey play, just dey play. olodo.

Where is the evidence. Anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum.
I repeat, you are a frustrated poor Yahoo boy praying for his first maga. Na that maga go be your downfall unless you quit this your scamming.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 11:32am On Apr 02
Sangoamadioha1:

Where is the evidence. Anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum.
I repeat, you are a frustrated poor Yahoo boy praying for his first maga. Na that maga go be your downfall unless you quit this your scamming.
This is the only thing you can say, when someone is more successful than you, you always call them yahoo. because in your entire life you can never amount to anything. you will forever remain poor. poor olodo zombie..
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 11:43am On Apr 02
fxexperts:
This is the only thing you can say, when someone is more successful than you, you always call them yahoo. because in your entire life you can never amount to anything. you will forever remain poor. poor olodo zombie..

All evidence, judging from your comments, shows your a poor Yahoo boy looking to make his first successful scam.
Successful ones won't defend this 'business' publicly, only the upcoming ones would be doing that because they think they have something to prove.
Also every wealthy individual would not trying so desperately to prove they are wealthy. Either they prove their worth with action or they silently observe.
So, i know without any iota of doubt that you are a poor boy(not man o) just being introduced into HK and thinking he has the right to speak for Yahoo boys.
Like I said earlier, go and eat.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 12:18pm On Apr 02
Sangoamadioha1:

All evidence, judging from your comments, shows your a poor Yahoo boy looking to make his first successful scam.
Successful ones won't defend this 'business' publicly, only the upcoming ones would be doing that because they think they have something to prove.
Also every wealthy individual would not trying so desperately to prove they are wealthy. Either they prove their worth with action or they silently observe.
So, i know without any iota of doubt that you are a poor boy(not man o) just being introduced into HK and thinking he has the right to speak for Yahoo boys.
Like I said earlier, go and eat.
I repeat when poor rats like you see successful people far more successful than your entire generation you will term them yahoo. not every successful person is into yahoo. na poverty mentality you get olodo.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 2:55pm On Apr 02
fxexperts:
I repeat when poor rats like you see successful people far more successful than your entire generation you will term them yahoo. not every successful person is into yahoo. na poverty mentality you get olodo.

Failed Yahoo boy😂
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 3:21pm On Apr 02
Sangoamadioha1:

Failed Yahoo boy😂
Poverty stricken bandits.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 3:26pm On Apr 02
fxexperts:
Poverty stricken bandits.

Failed Yahoo boy😂
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 9:05pm On Apr 02
Sangoamadioha1:

Failed Yahoo boy😂
poverty stricken bandits bastard.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 9:29pm On Apr 02
fxexperts:
poverty stricken bandits bastard.

E pain am. Failed Yahoo boy🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 10:56am On Apr 03
Sangoamadioha1:

E pain am. Failed Yahoo boy🤣🤣🤣
mumu. poor useless bandit. your mumu never do. animal.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 11:02am On Apr 03
fxexperts:
mumu. poor useless bandit. your mumu never do. animal.

Failed Yahoo boy😂😂😂
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 3:41pm On Apr 03
Sangoamadioha1:

Failed Yahoo boy😂😂😂
Mumu poverty stricken bandit. useless Amajiri beggar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex / My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.