Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media (44567 Views)

How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Honestey: 8:01pm On Mar 26
Why not? Even if h is arrested today the security personnel who risked his life to face him will watch him clothed in baba riga, given lots of more money and released back to the den and the circle repeats itself.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by tenpipsperday: 8:21pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
Omo I see am yesterday I wan mad

This guy literally has a TikTok account with over 300 of his likes following him showing off guns and ransom paid

Nigeria DSS, Army, Police won’t arrest them now

APC miscreants won’t call on DSS to arrest them but when I make a truthful bitter comment on Tinubu they’ll be shouting DSS up and down

Useless Tinubu and his supporters

Nigeria security agencies are in Niger Delta killing innocent women and children.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by sslcrypt: 8:23pm On Mar 26
Wawelexy:
Is Nigeria really poor in tech, or they just decides not to apprehend these guys. Intelligent unit of the police force are really not measuring up with their name. SMH

They know how to, it's a lost battle. I remember a joint task operation then, after putting in hours of work, effort and time. Big progress was made in the case only for someone from God knows where asked us to kill the case. That was when I knew Nigeria had chronic problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Boldideas: 8:39pm On Mar 26
Omihanifa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF6ohcXN59g

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-bandit-flaunts-ransom-on-social-media/

You cannot have a YouTube account without a gmail account.

You cannot have a gmail account without a phone number.

You cannot activate your phone without a NIN...

So all these nonsense about bandits on YouTube should be eradicated by wiping out these bandits!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by TheClassic1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
Omo I see am yesterday I wan mad

This guy literally has a TikTok account with over 300 of his likes following him showing off guns and ransom paid

Nigeria DSS, Army, Police won’t arrest them now

APC miscreants won’t call on DSS to arrest them but when I make a truthful bitter comment on Tinubu they’ll be shouting DSS up and down

Useless Tinubu and his supporters
Why can't you call ur father to go and arrest them werey.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Miracle4325: 8:52pm On Mar 26
The business is booming
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by BabaHenry(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26
Krankhead:
IPOB and Obidient. You want these govt to fail. Continue your ranting. Obi goes nowhere. We dey for una in 2027. We go press una Neck
Is this the only thing that comes to your mind as human??
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Mar 26
They should put a million on his head ... capture him .... send him to Russia for a few weeks interrogation .... then free him on return .... I guarantee he would be harmless
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26
johnog4sure:
Right now that onanuga abi wettin be hm name is preparing defence speech, omockrey is thinking of how to insult obi on tweet, unfortunate thinking of how to support nonsense, muslim-muslim supporters will say this bandit is not from the north.

as u rightly blast the apc at federal level, dont tell me LP will do better

bcuz apc once claimed 2 have a saint in buhari just as LP claims 2 have in obi

Anybody that can contest 4 president cant do better than the previous one in nigeria
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Arabk25: 9:41pm On Mar 26
Sangoamadioha1:

Even the politicians using your head and stealing you blind are also included.
You seem pained, are you a Yahoo boy
Never and I can never be one
I urge you to address the real problem of this country I don't think yahoo is number one
Politicians, police, judiciary, banditary and lot more am not justifying yahoo but the main problem needs to be addressed first
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 9:45pm On Mar 26
Arabk25:

Never and I can never be one
I urge you to address the real problem of this country I don't think yahoo is number one
Politicians, police, judiciary, banditary and lot more am not justifying yahoo but the main problem needs to be addressed first

They are all vices that need to be tackled whether we start from banditary, corruption, yahoo yahoo or any other one. The must important thing is to start the fight from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Metrofox(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26
grin aboki no dey ever get sense
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by OdefaGirl(f): 11:18pm On Mar 26
Useless country
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Humphrey2015: 12:19am On Mar 27
Northern Nigeria are the problem of this country Nigeria. Let get ride of them
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Kevineleven(m): 12:32am On Mar 27
Tiktok should know their location at any moment, government over to you.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by miky(m): 1:10am On Mar 27
Northern Nigeria may never recover!
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by broadman20: 2:43am On Mar 27
Cmanforall:

There's no smoke without fire

Did you also Google to see him alongside Saraki ?
He was also present at Saraki's daughter's wedding?

You think he's a common man without political associates?

Mind you, Saraki may not send him to rob a bank, but if such a criminal had need for 'godfather' contacts, he got connections

So to the point initially raised, these Bandits likey have political connections and they are being used during election times

Nawaooo! Why are you sounding like this?

That Tinubu knows MC Olomo does not mean he sends him to do wrong if he is apprehended in wrong doing.

MC Olomo is present in almost all the functions organised by Tinubu's family.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by latonione: 4:51am On Mar 27
Illiterates; all emotions no intelligence.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Oseone1: 5:11am On Mar 27
greenermodels:
so according to you, they're not more dangerous than yahoo boys, In other words, they're business men instead of terrorists.
My brother i prayed they do business with him
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by okewumi: 5:21am On Mar 27
So sad the cashless policy was introduced at the wrong time. Assuming buhari introduced it at the beginning of his second term, he would have used 4yrs to perfect and this would av reduced kidnapping
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by johnog4sure: 7:33am On Mar 27
HellVictorinho6:

as u rightly blast the apc at federal level, dont tell me LP will do better

bcuz apc once claimed 2 have a saint in buhari just as LP claims 2 have in obi

Anybody that can contest 4 president cant do better than the previous one in nigeria

You people keep missing this single point, I have many APC supporters who keep missing this point: "it is never a case of either-or", it was never about party affiliation, it was never about us vs them. February 2023 when I came out to cast my vote(howbeit the first time) I was very hopeful of a new Nigeria, because in my polling unit, I saw young people between the ages of 18-23 this demography have no political affiliations, and we are sure they came to vote for Obi.
Obi is not the Messiah but he is far better than all the other options combine, what would have been different if Obi had came to power?:

1. He will have Nigerians to answer to, unlike those who are answerable to the "cabals", "king makers from the north".
2. He will have the cabals as angry dogs watching him to make mistake.
3. He will have opposition parties to contend with.
4. He will reduce cost of governance, you and I are sure that is his trade mark.
5. Youths will have place in his government
6. He will put people in position base on competence not tribal affiliation or padi padi.

With the above Nigeria will be on the path to greatness.

Those who said Buhari is saint knows nothing about the importance of COMPETENCE in leadership position,I still remember people addressing him as "General" in a democracy and wonder how people are so delusional.

Your last statement is the primary reason we DISLIKE apc supporters, so because you have lost hope on a good Nigeria, that is why you will continue to vote failures so that we can suffer together? That is called "crab mentally" but to disappoint you guys there are people whose life will continue to get better even if u choose to put failures into sensitive offices. under buhari administration I built a house, in this administration I will build another one.

In a 3rd world country like Nigeria, it is not about "us vs them" it is about making choice that will affect posterity goodluck to Senegal.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by olubajo177: 7:55am On Mar 27
This Nigeria aka the jungleThis Nigeria aka the jungle...
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Kingzmate(m): 8:41am On Mar 27
SPOIL OF WAR sad
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:19am On Mar 27
johnog4sure:

You people keep missing this single point, I have many APC supporters who keep missing this point: "it is never a case of either-or", it was never about party affiliation, it was anever about us vs them. February 2023 when I came out to cast my vote(howbeit the first time) I was very hopeful of a new Nigeria, because in my polling unit, I saw young people between the ages of 18-23 this demography have no political affiliations, and we are sure they came to vote for Obi.
Obi is not the Messiah but he is far better than all the other options combine, what would have been different if Obi had came to power?:

1. He will have Nigerians to answer to, unlike those who are answerable to the "cabals", "king makers from the north".
2. He will have the cabals as angry dogs watching him to make mistake.
3. He will have opposition parties to contend with.
4. He will reduce cost of governance, you and I are sure that is his trade mark.
5. Youths will have place in his government
6. He will put people in position base on competence not tribal affiliation or padi padi.

With the above Nigeria will be on the path to greatness.

Those who said Buhari is saint knows nothing about the importance of COMPETENCE in leadership position,I still remember people addressing him as "General" in a democracy and wonder how people are so delusional.

Your last statement is the primary reason we DISLIKE apc supporters, so because you have lost hope on a good Nigeria, that is why you will continue to vote failures so that we can suffer together? That is called "crab mentally" but to disappoint you guys there are people whose life will continue to get better even if u choose to put failures into sensitive offices. under buhari administration I built a house, in this administration I will build another one.

In a 3rd world country like Nigeria, it is not about "us vs them" it is about making choice that will affect posterity goodluck to Senegal.

must u assume everyone that has given up votes apc?

i know u wont answer the question

u are just assuming u know how i reason politically

u must build a house even if ur father, not me ,votes apc.

am fed up with ur type too

trying to sound new

theres nothing u say in support of obi that amazes me

people in support of others can even say more than that

but i still dont believe in nigerian politics

spits
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by johnog4sure: 11:19am On Mar 27
HellVictorinho6:

must u assume everyone that has given up votes apc?

i know u wont answer the question

u are just assuming u know how i reason politically

u must build a house even if ur father, not me ,votes apc.

am fed up with ur type too

trying to sound new

theres nothing u say in support of obi that amazes me

people in support of others can even say more than that

but i still dont believe in nigerian politics

spits
I am not assuming, the numbers points to the fact, you lost hope in Nigeria, that is not the same for everybody. so avoid the "crab mentality" you gave me the good(Obi), the bad and the ugly, you are angry that I chose the good.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by fxexperts: 11:47am On Mar 27
Sangoamadioha1:
Bandits don dey copy Yahoo boys. Chilling and relaxing with their loot on social media so as to 'pepper dem'.
As we condemn this one let us also condemn Yahoo boys and their display on social media because they are both the same.

The guy up there says they are displaying guns, yahoo boys too dey display their phones and laptops too 😐
For your mind now. bandits, kidnappers and terrorist are the same as yahoo boys. you are guys are truly mad in that region up north.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27
johnog4sure:

I am not assuming, the numbers points to the fact, you lost hope in Nigeria, that is not the same for everybody. so avoid the "crab mentality" you gave me the good(Obi), the bad and the ugly, you are angry that I chose the good.

This is madness

Did u see me voting apc?

U dont care about me losing hope cuz u must be selfish like the useless party u want to force upon me

What rubbish!

I dont care about who u vote or what u call him cuz inec must let anybody with xyz money contest

Am angry cuz u behave like u are omnipresent

angry
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by johnog4sure: 3:21pm On Mar 27
HellVictorinho6:

This is madness

Did u see me voting apc?

U dont care about me losing hope cuz u must be selfish like the useless party u want to force upon me

What rubbish!

I dont care about who u vote or what u call him cuz inec must let anybody with xyz money contest

Am angry cuz u behave like u are omnipresent

angry

No be me start am oh,
you were the one who attribute me to LP, go through your comment, I still responded by making it clear that it is not by political affiliations, but collectively making the right choices.
You lose hope in Nigeria, what do you want us to do? whining and crying or doing something about fixing it in whatever way we can? or perhaps disintegrating the British colony?
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by Sangoamadioha1: 4:29pm On Mar 27
fxexperts:
For your mind now. bandits, kidnappers and terrorist are the same as yahoo boys. you are guys are truly mad in that region up north.

Yahoo boy spotted😏. You scam person of him life savings and you kidnap person for ransom na the same sin bro. So face reality because you are the same with that bandit. Him dry operate for bush you dey operate for town.

Even your moniker says you are a Yahoo boy.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27
johnog4sure:

No be me start am oh,
you were the one who attribute me to LP, go through your comment, I still responded by making it clear that it is not by political affiliations, but collectively making the right choices.
You lose hope in Nigeria, what do you want us to do? whining and crying or doing something about fixing it in whatever way we can? or perhaps disintegrating the British colony?

Tinubu fans also said itz not about the party

Anybody can be called the right choice

but I think the economy needs a constitution that says money being spent on senators,governors,the president and other government workers getting outrageous payments has to be reduced until we see the usefulness of such people occupying such positions.

as 4 disintegration, i wonder if these same people would let that happen.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by johnog4sure: 5:13pm On Mar 27
HellVictorinho6:

Tinubu fans also said itz not about the party

Anybody can be called the right choice

but I think the economy needs a constitution that says money being spent on senators,governors,the president and other government workers getting outrageous payments has to be reduced until we see the usefulness of such people occupying such positions.

as 4 disintegration, i wonder if these same people would let that happen.
They wont, they already take an oath, even me and you while we say the national pledge an anthem, we are taking an oath to upheld Nigeria, that was why I was advocating to removing such from primary /secondary school, lets stop children from swearing allegiance to what they barely understand.
Re: Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27
johnog4sure:
They wont, they already take an oath, even me and you while we say the national pledge an anthem, we are taking an oath to upheld Nigeria, that was why I was advocating to removing such from primary /secondary school, lets stop children from swearing allegiance to what they barely understand.

4 the first time, i see sumone that questionz it like me.

well, even death itself knows av lost interest in such rituals

me thinks the govment is forcing dis madness on schools

if not ,how else can somebody be placing a curse upon himself everyday if not that hez being forced into sumtin that they meet at maybe 12 or 3am to rededicate to whatever that depends on massive human sacrifice?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) / Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.