Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Eba Is Superior To Amala” – Wale Shares Hot Takes On Nigerian Dishes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eba Is Superior To Amala” – Wale Shares Hot Takes On Nigerian Dishes (178 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Dancehall Artiste Shatta Wale Shares Nude Photo Of His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eba Is Superior To Amala” – Wale Shares Hot Takes On Nigerian Dishes by eyesoflagos: 4:01pm On Mar 26
Wale offers spicy opinions on Nigerian cuisine, saying that “jollof rice is for kids and Eba is better than Amala

Rapper Wale from the United States has offered his opinions on Nigerian cuisine, ranking Eba higher than Amala and claiming that Jollof rice is meant for kids.

The rapper claimed on his X page that jollof rice is child food since rice and stew are superior. Eyes Of lagos reports,
Wale
Wale

He further declared that Eba is superior to Amala and speculated that jollof spaghetti is going platinum since its arrival.

According to Wale, yam and egg is the most underrated Nigerian delicacy.

His words: “🇳🇬 Hot takes. (Please don’t jump me). Jollof rice is for children. Rice and stew is where it’s at. Eba is superior to amala. Idk when jollof spaghetti came out but it’s goin platinum ever since its arrival. Ayamase with out egg is a crime. Yam and Egg the most underrated naij delicacy. I swear. (Small small sugar on the yam)”
Check out some netizens reactions that followed…

DeeDee warned: “Eba is the worst food to ever exist & don’t disrespect jollof rice again.”

ILERI remarked: “Pounded yam and oha soup is the goat of swallow + soup combo”

Chukwuyem Eledan stated: “Yam and egg finally getting the PR it deserves. i prayed for days like this”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/26/wale-offers-spicy-opinions-on-nigerian-cuisine-saying-that-jollof-rice-is-for-kids-and-eba-is-better-than-amala/

cc: missyb3 ,fynestboi

Re: Eba Is Superior To Amala” – Wale Shares Hot Takes On Nigerian Dishes by Thundafireseun: 4:10pm On Mar 26
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but this one is bull shit

Jollof rice is for kids ….. while rice and stew is for men

Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eba Is Superior To Amala” – Wale Shares Hot Takes On Nigerian Dishes by budaatum: 4:11pm On Mar 26
Small small sugar on the yam

I have always found that the most disgusting thing to do to yam is put sugar on it. In fact, the only thing worse is to put sugar in beans.

But I guess that might be because I grew up in an anti-sugar home and we grew sweet enough yams and knew how to cook beans.

Sorry, but I never heard of this person, and only responded to add to the thread.
Re: Eba Is Superior To Amala” – Wale Shares Hot Takes On Nigerian Dishes by STEWpid(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26
Chai..

Akpabio should act another stunt, Nigeria is currently boring.

All major news on frontpages are fast dieing off!!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Places You Didn't Know Existed In Nigeria!!! / Meet Nigerian Scientist, With Inventions Helping NASA Spacecraft In Extreme Envi / The Beautiful Moment Davido Showed Up In New York To Support Tunde Onakoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.