Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) (43601 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26
tefishy:
cheesy Na that one for stretcher collect the most beating

I still the laugh seriously grin
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26
Unlike Nigerian government who will decide to extend carrot and stick approach to terrorists
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Mar 26
fredoooooo:

America do more of psychology damages . You won't see blood but internal bleeding

which "psychology damage" is that? pls explain how that works.

can you explain the "internal bleeding"?

which organs will be bleeding internally?

will the person survive the "internal bleeding"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by waternogetememy: 8:22pm On Mar 26
SERVES THEM RIGHT.

MUSLIMS THINK THEY OWN VIOLENCE.

IF THEY WERE AS STRONG AS RUSSIA OR AMERICA OR EVEN EUROPE OR CHINA; WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRINK WATER AND DROP CUP.

I HATE THEM WITH PASSION FOR THEIR WICKED WAYS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Bluntemperor: 8:23pm On Mar 26
gaby:
After a very befitting interrogation exercise.

As you can see, they are already half dead,but here in Nigeria,see how bandits are showing us their guns and money they Criminally collected from the People!
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Benwallt(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26
That terrorist is surely going to die. See as all him body swell up
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by waternogetememy: 8:23pm On Mar 26
THOSE MUSLIMS TERRORIST WILL SUFFER A FAITH WORST THAN DEATH.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THE RUSSIANS DID NOT KILL THEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by victorbass1234: 8:25pm On Mar 26
Botragelad:

Thought you and your ignorant mates accused the CIA and mossad of carrying out the attack?
Dude. You are a bloody clown! Lol

Occasionally, I ponder the thoughts that occupy the minds of those who subscribe to conspiracy theories and harbor animosity towards the United States. They appear online, disseminating various unfounded claims without substantiation. How come you assume the designation of "writer".??
Womp womp!

Bros. What are you even saying ??
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by jonnyjustcome22: 8:25pm On Mar 26
A serious country not Nigeria that romance with terrorists. Good for them.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Equity15(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26
CORPSEFUCKER:
That's the best to interrogate allahu akbar slammers

If I was in the DSS, I'll deal with terrorists bloody

Drug them and anal rape their bloody arse hole let their arse hole bloody
you gay?

1 Like

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Osanoghodua1: 8:26pm On Mar 26
This is how to treat a terrorist not the Western style. He will surly die himself.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Geovanni412(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26
decatalyst:
They barely kept them Alive to suffer.

They killed over 1305 persons, Injured so many, and ruined many lives.

They deserve to die piece by piece.

Don't talk like that

How are we sure they are even the ones who committed the bombing?

Authorities make mistakes too

The Guildford four were falsely imprisoned for 15 years when they were innocent for the bombings in 1974 in Guildford, England. Their story is well captured in the movie, In the Name of The Father starring Daniel Day-Lewis.

Torture is never the answer in 95% of interrogations.

Link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_Four_and_Maguire_Seven#:~:text=9%20External%20links-,Background,the%20investigation%20into%20the%20bombings.

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:27pm On Mar 26
Equity15:
you gay?

Ask yourself that fággot
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26
That is even small compared to what moscow would have done it not for media

1 Like

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by treatise: 8:27pm On Mar 26
decatalyst:
They barely kept them Alive to suffer.

They killed over 1305 persons, Injured so many, and ruined many lives.

They deserve to die piece by piece.
Where did you get your figures? RT. COM OR CMM I guess.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by decatalyst(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26
Procashtips:

1,305?

Aahh

I guess you meant over 135

Yes, 135.

I will correct it.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Kingcalls: 8:29pm On Mar 26
Roboto11:
grin

The west knows how to push for human rights when 3rd world countries with citizens having inferiority complex beg for their attention.

Can anyone threaten Russia after seeing this?

U think say dem fur threaten country qey invade another country and nothing happen... this particular issue na moimoi na ...they are finished

1 Like

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by waternogetememy: 8:29pm On Mar 26
DEM MISS ROAD ENTER RUSSIA.

DEM THINK SAY NA AMERICA.

RUSSIA IS A GANGSTER COUNTRY, U FVCK WITH THEM AND THEY WILL FVCK WITH YOU.

THEY GIVE IT TO U, JUST HOW U LIKE IT.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Azzik: 8:31pm On Mar 26
WriterNig:
@Ian Miles Cheong posted;
When we say you can't give terrorists any room or space some useless terrorists sympathizers will be talking nonsense, this was why I will keep supporting Israel to completely annihilate Hamas and I don't care the innocent Palestinians that get killed in the process because all of them are potential terrorists....now look at the hundreds of innocent people killed by these useless guys..if Russia decides to retaliate and go hard on them people will come here to still support this evil Muslim terrorists..
I stand with Israel and Russia should follow suit in dealing with these useless Muslim terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by decatalyst(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26
treatise:

Where did you get your figures? RT. COM OR CMM I guess.

It was an error.

Over 135 is the relatively correct figure.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by sslcrypt: 8:32pm On Mar 26
WriterNig:

US/UKRAINE = ISIS

This is a well known fact.

You are a clown, just whip up any news outlet to support your ignorant lies. May the demons you worship and you also burn in sulphur.
You really channel the demons by dancing when blood is involved. Killings in Ukraine you dance because the blood of the innocent is flowing. Helicopter crash you dance because the blood flows, there's no doubt you are demon. Keep on this path and you will meet a very bitter end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by NorthernersSuck: 8:32pm On Mar 26
Religion of piss people doing the dirty job for their useless prophet

2 Shares

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Gentew(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26
Botragelad:

Thought you and your ignorant mates accused the CIA and mossad of carrying out the attack?
Dude. You are a bloody clown! Lol

Occasionally, I ponder the thoughts that occupy the minds of those who subscribe to conspiracy theories and harbor animosity towards the United States. They appear online, disseminating various unfounded claims without substantiation. How come you assume the designation of "writer".??
Womp womp!

I laugh at the level of your ignorance!!!

Isis don't take monetary reward for terrorism, they belief their reward is in Heaven/Paradise but these ones collected money. This is totally different from their module operandi. They did not for once shout "allah akbar" during the operation. I need not say more.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Omoawoke: 8:33pm On Mar 26
That’s how to deal with terrorists
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by treatise: 8:35pm On Mar 26
decatalyst:

It was an error.

Over 135 is the relatively correct figure.
Okay. It was 137. Cheers
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Mar 26
WriterNig:

US/UKRAINE = ISIS

This is a well known fact.

that is interesting. but on the 7th of March, the US embassy in Russia warned its citizens of an impending terror attack in Russia and shared the information it had with the Russian authorities.

It was reported that Putin dismissed the warning as hoax

1 Like

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Elliotwaveforec: 8:35pm On Mar 26
And Buhari was granting amnesty to terrorists and even recruited them into the military.

Buhari is a terrorist who supplied Fulani bandits with weapons to inflict pains on Nigerians just to achieve his fulanisation agenda by bringing foreign Fulanis to our dear country to seize land for grazing.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by 89green: 8:35pm On Mar 26
gaby:
After a very befitting interrogation exercise.

Our government would have cladded them in the best and most expensive of snow-white agbadas before releasing them back into society to continue their Game of Thrones exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Faposky95: 8:36pm On Mar 26
phemmie06:
They don do that thing for him

I don't know Why Nigeria govt keep romancing the terrorists. They suppose to allow them to enjoy agony and horror of deaths.

The Devil their know better than the Angels the masses are....but don't know.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Bfly: 8:36pm On Mar 26
Russia is not answerable to any country.
Those guys must be in severe pain by now
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Sapasenator: 8:36pm On Mar 26
Buhari and APC would have forgiven them
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by 89green: 8:38pm On Mar 26
Righteousness2:
The Sad Truth

Idiot, are the Israeli killers not terrorists too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.