Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) (43583 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Quaddafi29: 11:45pm On Mar 26
Here, they will be sent back into society and giving palliatives for wrong detention.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by gaby(m): 12:00am On Mar 27
okoolori:

Shut up. No be Una go still dey talk nonsense when our officers treat them like this .... Yeh yeh dey smell. Quote me and see how I go open ya yansh

You offspring of a whole, we are still waiting for your nyansh opening...

Bastardd
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Konquest: 12:02am On Mar 27
WriterNig:
@Ian Miles Cheong posted;

One of the apprehended terrorists responsible for the attack in Moscow had to be wheeled into court with a wheelchair.

He was fine when they caught him.
LMAO... "missing body parts" cracked me up... grin grin

One of them looks like he has Scotch eggs hidden in his mouth. These idiots now know what's up.

The earlier Russians get rid of these 4 creeps, the better, otherwise those who sent them on the killing spree will kidnap other Russians who would ONLY be released in exchange for these 4 very vile terrorists.

Russians have had experiences from dealing with Chechen separatists and radicalized Islamists right from the time the Soviet Union military troops were fighting against the rugged fighters of Afghanistan, so, they know how to handle these sorts of criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Abrahamweb(m): 12:14am On Mar 27
Righteousness2:
The Sad Truth
One less brain spotted.
Israel is an occupying force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Astra101: 1:03am On Mar 27
Geovanni412:

Don't talk like that

How are we sure they are even the ones who committed the bombing?

Authorities make mistakes too

The Guildford four were falsely imprisoned for 15 years when they were innocent for the bombings in 1974 in Guildford, England. Their story is well captured in the movie, In the Name of The Father starring Daniel Day-Lewis.

Torture is never the answer in 95% of interrogations.

Link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_Four_and_Maguire_Seven#:~:text=9%20External%20links-,Background,the%20investigation%20into%20the%20bombings.

To be political right on all issues is to be realistically stupid! At the bolded they were capture on videos, there is no mistaken identity. If you could kill someone cruesomely, what make u think you should be pampered
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Hawkler: 1:10am On Mar 27
stagger:

In the Siberian penal colonies. The worst kind of place to be locked up.
In the exile colony, the brain of the inmate will go into detail by itself. It is more than a punishment.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by October1960: 1:22am On Mar 27
Very likely these are Muslims in prison for another crime but being used as scapegoat for the horrible terrorist attack that embarrassed Putin.

Putin is even worse than those terrorists.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by hslbroker2(m): 1:44am On Mar 27
Dshocker:
I trust Russian government, they don't condole and sympathize with terrorist like the way Nigerian government of the Northern extraction does.

They must have electrocuted and tortured him into paralysis.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by phemmie06(m): 2:36am On Mar 27
Go and read it,this time between the lines

Faposky95:

Need a third eye to see my thoughts
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Geovanni412(m): 2:49am On Mar 27
Astra101:

To be political right on all issues is to be realistically stupid! At the bolded they were capture on videos, there is no mistaken identity. If you could kill someone cruesomely, what make u think you should be pampered

Like I said earlier, 95% of all torture after arrest is unwarranted.

We've seen this too many times in Nigeria

This case, however, from your description, falls within the 5% outliers

Since they were captured on video doing the act, it makes sense for the
authorities to press them, even if by torture to know the other members of their organisation
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by MrEndowed1: 3:22am On Mar 27
Unfortunately, the terrorists chose the wrong country to carry out their terror activities.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by HRMK: 3:33am On Mar 27
who is deceiving who?
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Forkthiefnubu: 3:59am On Mar 27
Righteousness2:
The Sad Truth
Not the same , isreal is killing civilians, women and children.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Candreva: 4:07am On Mar 27
This is a sane country. Not like America where the suspects are gonna come to court in nice suits and still be claiming human right. Mumu people.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Charly68: 5:44am On Mar 27
Trust Putin for his dispatch response to issues like this. They can never escape like we see in Naija where armed robbers and terrorists are treated as jolly good fellow .
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Diligence: 6:48am On Mar 27
What I loathe about this brutish terrorism is that those who kill want to stay alive!
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by obedience4(m): 7:04am On Mar 27
lexy2014:

since you have Google Guantanamo bay, then you should have no problem answering my questions.

insane in what way? kindly explain.

what crimes was el Chapo arrested for?

since you have asked el Chapo what he is facing, pls share with us.

what is the hell you say "they are going through"?

El chapo
What concerns a drug dealer with what is been discuss here??
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by tygress76: 7:28am On Mar 27
He's suffering terrible body massage by the Russians.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by lexy2014: 8:17am On Mar 27
obedience4:

El chapo
What concerns a drug dealer with what is been discuss here??
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

why didnt you ask that question before you jumped in with this below? didnt you see el Chapo in my post before you responded with this?

obedience4:

Google Guantanamo bay

to find out what el Chapo has got to do with what is being discussed here, go back to where the conversation started.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Kingzmate(m): 8:32am On Mar 27
KNACK THEM cheesy

THEIR FACE DON LOOSE WEIGHT shocked

DEM TRY TO GIVE DAT IDIOT WHEEL CHAIR smiley

THEIR ASS SHOULD BE PUT ON A SPIKE 🧑‍🌾

1 Like

Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Pennilessword1: 8:57am On Mar 27
Kill all Muslims......they aren't fit to.live
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by MosayA: 9:06am On Mar 27
He was find when they caught him.... That one no concern Putin o. As long as Putin is concern, they are still lucky to be alive to face the court.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by winner37(m): 9:16am On Mar 27
WriterNig:
😱
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by Omalicious1: 9:57am On Mar 27
WriterNig:

This is beautiful
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by IMAliyu(m): 9:59am On Mar 27
Kingbuhari:
same innocent children were seen stoning israelis hamas kidnapped from their homes.... Below are the innocent children Israel are killing
These images are from an Israeli propaganda account.

But I'll assume they are real.
Do you think these kids were given a wide variety of options and a future, and willing choose hate and to become children soldiers, or are there conditions and adults responsible for this?
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by AbuAeesha: 12:08pm On Mar 27
i wasn't expecting to see him still looking this good undecided
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by okoolori(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27
gaby:

Who is this imbe?

Open my nyansh....

My Belle don tear with laughter.

Na hunger dey make your brain cells misfire.

Dumbo

Bastard no be you dey do beggy beggy for X (formerly twitter)
Shey make I cast you on that one first before I now imored your neighbour and your gfriend to send me more.proofs
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by okoolori(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27
gaby:

You offspring of a whole, we are still waiting for your nyansh opening...

Bastardd

Bastard,
Shey you wan dey form saint abi...
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by gaby(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27
okoolori:

Bastard no be you dey do beggy beggy for X (formerly twitter)
Shey make I cast you on that one first before I now imored your neighbour and your gfriend to send me more.proofs

Wonderful... grin

I already knew that you were mistaking me for your hungry dad....lol

Foolish monkey.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27
They've really dealt with them well before presenting them in court

madridguy:
grin
Better panel beating.
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by okoolori(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27
gaby:

Wonderful... grin

I already knew that you were mistaking me for your hungry dad....lol

Foolish monkey.

Werey, u dey disguised abi? Well it is allowed . We go open that yeyeh yansh eleribu Omo ale.
Despicable lots dey disguise...
Re: Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) by gaby(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27
okoolori:

Werey, u dey disguised abi? Well it is allowed . We go open that yeyeh yansh eleribu Omo ale.
Despicable lots dey disguise...

Aswwiped dingbat.

I thought you were coming with a screenshot of your demented and beggarly father's business on X.

Wasted permit of an urchin.

Na thunder go split that your cursed head in half.

Asinwin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.