Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation (8131 Views)

President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27
What he means is that he told them I know your secrets and where your families are, and if anything happens to me, something go happen

Sunnycliff:
Chief Bandits negotiator!

Imagine 80%. of Nigeria Youths takes up banditry as a way of life, how will it be?

Why negotiate with criminals and be treating them in kids glove?

Into the Badlands
Re: I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation by VIKTO83(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27
SoNature:
I have repeatedly maintained that those calling for the arrest of Gumi are not serious. That man hasn't committed any crimes. He just believes that the FG should embrace dialogue in dealing with the terrorists. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Pls educate us a little how u think d dialogue setting should be...
What exactly are d terrorist agitating for?
Last time Senator Ned said they stopped his convoy and told him they are fighting for indepence of their region.
Let me tell u, Gumi is benefiting from this whole thing.
Re: I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation by PropertyBuying(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27
It's just so unfortunate that our government and her agents are playing with citizens' life like a game of Chess.

This questions here beg for answers
Sunnycliff:
Chief Bandits negotiator!

Imagine 80%. of Nigeria Youths takes up banditry as a way of life, how will it be?

Why negotiate with criminals and be treating them in kids glove?

Re: I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation by Ubanz: 11:43pm On Mar 27
Buhari refused to dialogue with bandits because he wants them there.
Re: I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation by Ubanz: 11:49pm On Mar 27
Buhari refused to dialogue with bandits because he wants them there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga / Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.