Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (41532 Views)

See N850milion Constituency Project By Bukola Saraki / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Babygiwa(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Several Nigerians on Twitter in a show of emotions, sent several responses to short videos of Senate President and aspiring PDP presidential candidate interacting with the Young Professionals community in Lagos.

The short videos posted by one Twitter user @dondekojo who also attended the meeting generated a lot of positive responses from several Nigerians who praised Bukola Saraki’s wide knowledge of national issues.

The presidential aspirant touched on burning issues such as the youth role in good governance, the economy and foreign investor reactions, restructuring, innovation as a key government requirement, his successes in Kwara state and state-backed prosecution for uncovering the biggest subsidy fraud in Nigeria’s government.

Some of the responses are attached below.

https://www.naija.ng/1192478-nigerias-twitter-community-amazed-by-bukola-sarakis-interaction-young-professionals.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Yambee: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Not buying

Whatever this criminal is selling.

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by zinnydan(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by conductor120: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
Yambee:
Not buying

[/s]
Obviously because he's not speaking cow language, the only language understood by Buhari Media Cows. cheesy

580 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Babygiwa(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Babygiwa(f): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2018

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Babygiwa(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2018

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Yambee: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2018
conductor120:
[s][/s]
Obviously because he's not speaking cow language, the only language understood by Buhari Media Cows. cheesy

Not everyone here is political.

Some of us have common sense that has nothing to do with politics.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki can deceive only try he embittered specie.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Al Zuhari is a bastard and an ethnic bigot. Spit on the lifeless mofo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by JesuEruOluwa: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Total Bullshit

Who Saraki Epp?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Saraki can deceive only try he embittered specie.
What sort of immigrant Engrish is this? grin

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tonimagnificent: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Babygiwa:
Several Nigerians on Twitter in a show of emotions, sent several responses to short videos of Senate President and aspiring PDP presidential candidate interacting with the Young Professionals community in Lagos.

The short videos posted by one Twitter user @dondekojo who also attended the meeting generated a lot of positive responses from several Nigerians who praised Bukola Saraki’s wide knowledge of national issues.

The presidential aspirant touched on burning issues such as the youth role in good governance, the economy and foreign investor reactions, restructuring, innovation as a key government requirement, his successes in Kwara state and state-backed prosecution for uncovering the biggest subsidy fraud in Nigeria’s government.

Some of the responses are attached below.

https://www.naija.ng/1192478-nigerias-twitter-community-amazed-by-bukola-sarakis-interaction-young-professionals.html

he must ve tried in convincing this youths da he would make a great leader tho I know he's far beta than Buhari but d nigga is still a criminal in disguise. election time don reach u kon remember say youths dey exist. Nigerian politicians are just our worst nightmares.

*Spits

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

I don't know why the despicable state of Kwara state usually comes to my mind anytime Saraki's name is being mentioned

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

39 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by midolian(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Yambee: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

What sort of immigrant Engrish is this? grin

grin
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Suko110(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2018
All criminals... election gimmicks, fool only the gullible...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by senatordave1(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2018
link2ok22:
cheesy
This is how he scammed kwara people.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by SocialJustice: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

Can you even afford enough data to stream videos with your N30k BMC allowance.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by yinkeys(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Total Bullshit

Who Saraki Epp?
Election is few months away
They keep decieving people
Vote #African Action Congress

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by eph12(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:

What does common sense tell you concerning next election?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Yambee: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

That is the beauty of Democracy.

You have a choice,and I have too. I said I am not buying what ever he is selling. I said ME and not US.

Stop trying to force me into accepting your views.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by FYB(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki my man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Yambee: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2018
SocialJustice:
Can you even afford enough data to stream videos with your N30k BMC allowance.

Excuse me?no I cannot. Help me please.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided undecided undecided

I don't know why the despicable state of Kwara state usually comes to my mind anytime Saraki's name is being mentioned

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Saraki left that state and position since over how many years ago? I know you don't even know. grin

Free your mind and get enlightened. Not everything you read online should be believed.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

I'm with you bruh!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:

That is the beauty of Democracy.

You have a choice,and I have too. I said I am not buying what ever he is selling. I said ME and not US.

Stop trying to force me into accepting your view.
You have a point but please stop demonizing Saraki. He has the right to contest for any position.

Who are you supporting for presidency?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by mknigeriagreat: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Only if they had genuine minds and honesty.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by cvibe2: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Pok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.