Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji (5648 Views)

Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead / Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah / FG Sets Up Committee To Fight Hunger In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by IbnB: 6:49am On Mar 27
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by AcadaWriter1: 7:12am On Mar 27
Planning and one month done finish
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by sucess001(m): 7:28am On Mar 27
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Rumundele(m): 7:33am On Mar 27
Hes going to use calculus and laplace transforms to fight hunger and poverty
Tinubu will finally find the solution for dy/dx
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by VaginaAcademic: 8:13am On Mar 27
Na so so plan dem dey plan show workings no be cho cho cho
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by travelzcruix: 8:20am On Mar 27
Science students, gather here.
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by forerunner022(m): 8:21am On Mar 27
Always planning to do this and that after 8months of taking up the saddle of leadership. SMH
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Festflor: 8:28am On Mar 27
Science!
You mean witchcraft? Interesting times are here, finally the bishops will become useful!!

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Mycometp3(m): 8:31am On Mar 27
This people no well at all😂
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Sicklebear28: 8:36am On Mar 27
yarimo:
Nigerians are lucky to have TINUBU as president

Nigerians are lucky to have a disaster in the person of Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by alabo1: 9:55am On Mar 27
Fareke:
By Joshua Odeyemi

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-planning-to-fight-hunger-poverty-with-science-minister/

Planning/desirous. All talk no action. APC is a curse
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 1:20pm On Mar 27
I no want food made with chemical oh.
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27
With science 🔭🧪... Lol 😂 maybe he want to create artificial corn 🌽🌽 for them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 1:21pm On Mar 27
Kingbuhari:
With science 🔭🧪... Lol 😂 maybe he want to create artificial corn 🌽🌽 for them
exactly. Just like what us are doing.
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Jozibrainz100: 2:12pm On Mar 27
Are these people not tired of plenty talks?

For how long will our politicians keep saying things without doing them?
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by PropertyBuying(f): 6:53pm On Mar 27
Lol grin grin
Ance4Liverpool:
Hahahahaha this goverment self,very soon they will use lawyers to fight hunger then use agriculurists to fight bokoharam
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Killermamba: 6:56pm On Mar 27
Fareke:
By Joshua Odeyemi

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-planning-to-fight-hunger-poverty-with-science-minister/

Oh like that cartoon where it was raining meat balls and burgers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27
Smithwilliams826:
exactly. Just like what us are doing.
go eat corn 🌽🌽
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 4:37am On Mar 28
Kingbuhari:
go eat corn 🌽🌽
chop it's first
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28
Smithwilliams826:
chop it's first
am chopping shawarma and juice.. lemmme show you my fridge ... No be every l wey dey here dey Nigeria dey suffer like you grin commenting from Another planet tongue

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 8:34pm On Mar 28
Kingbuhari:
am chopping shawarma and juice.. lemmme show you my fridge ... No be every l wey dey here dey Nigeria dey suffer like you grin commenting from Another planet tongue
as na everybody wey dey naija dey suffer?
Who dey suffer between me and you? Wey dey chop chemical prepared and preserve food? I wonder how long those things go don dey dat fridge... You better focus on fresh food.... Oh, cheesy sorry, you can't afford it... Oya go fine fresh corn chop cool
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 7:26am On Mar 30
Smithwilliams826:
as na everybody wey dey naija dey suffer?
Who dey suffer between me and you? Wey dey chop chemical prepared and preserve food? I wonder how long those things go don dey dat fridge... You better focus on fresh food.... Oh, cheesy sorry, you can't afford it... Oya go fine fresh corn chop cool
chemical you can not afford
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 9:49am On Mar 30
Kingbuhari:
chemical you can not afford
I look you I laugh audio snacks. I know were you got the picture from. Poor boy. Poor boy had to steal someone else pics. Poor boy. Can't afford fresh meal. E sure me say you never still chop.
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 9:50am On Mar 30
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30
Smithwilliams826:
I look you I laugh audio snacks. I know were you got the picture from. Poor boy. Poor boy had to steal someone else pics. Poor boy. Can't afford fresh meal. E sure me say you never still chop.
clown where do I stole the picture from... let me send you more... See radiant skin below... I no dey Nigeria dey suffer with you grin same fridge diff angle grin i steal the pictures abi

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 8:15pm On Mar 30
Kingbuhari:
clown where do I stole the picture from... let me send you more... See radiant skin below... I no dey Nigeria dey suffer with you grin same fridge diff angle grin i steal the pictures abi
cheesy you don go resize and change the color of the images. Busted! Haa! cool

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 8:17pm On Mar 30
Kingbuhari:
check the time and date. Taking people images and edit so you won't get caught. C as I open your yhansh.

Na only when I dey fully bored I fit dey reply your silly comment.
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Max24: 9:44pm On Mar 30
Mr. Minister, kindly educate your Obidient illiterate kinsmen.
Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31
Smithwilliams826:
check the time and date. Taking people images and edit so you won't get caught. C as I open your yhansh.

mumu oya take the middle finger and tell me this is Nigeria grin suffer suffer head tongue

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Kingbuhari(m): 3:32am On Apr 01
Smithwilliams826:

abi this is Nigeria oya take middle finger mugu

Re: Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji by Smithwilliams826: 9:50am On Apr 01
Kingbuhari:
abi this is Nigeria oya take middle finger mugu
cheesy You still carry (mu)² enter new month. I'm sure you are in a bush now feeding your cows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election! / Peter Obi's Message On Armed Forces Remembrance Day. / House PDP Caucus ends In Deadlock As Planned Vote Of Confidence On Damagun Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.