Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer (1038 Views)

A Newcomer To This Site / A Newcomer To The Site / Newcomer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by mamaput(f): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2006
Hi everyone am a female Nigerian (mixed) 41 years old, 3 kids .(Single) better said divorced .
I live in germany (since 1987). I spend loads of time online and I am glad I found this forum.
kiss kiss
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by charlisco(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2006
Mamaput you are welcome, but you NL user ID look somehow funny if i assume u still live in Nigeria
do you sell cook rice or cook food stuff
Such people customer refer to dem as mamapu
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by charlisco(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2006
Mamaput you are welcome, but your Nairaland user ID look somehow funny, if i assume u still living in Nigeria
do you sell cooked rice or cooked food stuff
Such people, customer refer to them here as "Mamaput"
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by mamaput(f): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2006
I just love the name .
AND I MISS MAMAPUT the most i would almost give anything for a roadside meal
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by chinani(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2006
welcome!!! how interesting it is that you live in germany. do you like it? can i ask, how do you think europeans treat nigerian or half nigerian kids my junior cousin lives in belgium so i'm wondering for her sake.
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by mamaput(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2006
generally ? not good at all .
I don't think it makes a difference if you are black or mixed in Germany, They only see black and are very racist.
Better said hidden racist. because non admit it openly.
All depends on were you live in Germany ,some parts are more exposed to Blacks but they have not yet come to terms that there is something out there called black germans
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by chinani(f): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2006
oh i see. well, that's really very sad. undecided so are black ppl treated better in the larger cities as opposed to the country? & do you think that belgium would be similar to germany?
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2006
Welcome! cheesy
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by Rhodalyn(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2006
welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy sweet mother wink
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by queen2(f): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
Welcome MAMAPUT cheesy
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by vichel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wat a funny name Mamaput. Welcome, and wats the story behind ur username
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by mamaput(f): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2006
I think Belgium is better ,then there are more blacks than here .
Another problem is that most blacks here are from Africa and came/come as Asylum seekers. not as students.

mamaput is a funny name but there is no story behind it maybe i just choose it because i noticed i belonged to the older set here (age wise)
I could as well have called myself mama Amina
But its had to get names these days that are not occupied and i don't want to answer "whatever the second "
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by Z4M4eva(f): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2006
Hi.
Re: Mamaput Hi Am The Newcomer by Seun(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2006
Welcome, once again!

(1) (Reply)

***check On Dis*** / Alia Sabur: The World's Youngest Professor / What Has Happened To Google Custom Search On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.