Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory (9903 Views)

PDP Moves To Sideline Wike / Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / APC To Sanction Members Behind Campaign Of Calumny Over Convention’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by captianfreeman(m): 9:13am On Mar 27
Atiku performed the biggest anti party actitivity against the PDP.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Kobicove(m): 9:16am On Mar 27
bolaayenimo:
Dead party. Sanction Wike first

Dem no born anybody well for PDP make him sanction Wike!

Election campaign in Nigeria requires plenty of money and apart from Lagos which is already an APC stronghold Rivers State is the only state which has the cash needed for election funding grin
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by onuman: 9:40am On Mar 27
Obiedun:
Then the party will collapse patapata. Atiku himself has decamped twice

If Wike is allowed to remain a PDP member, the party will go down permanently. Atiku merely decamped from PDP but Atiku never fought like Wike against PDP chances in any presidential election.
Who will believe Wike again and share one political party with a traitor?
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by meditator(m): 9:56am On Mar 27
favour32:

Your big Kwankwaso came out a distant fourth!
Is it that enough fact to reset your thinking?
The fact you need to reset your dead brain is that after election comes governance. While Kwankwaso has good visible results of what he did in Kano, the religious war Lord has nothing to show during his time as Governor. While the former has good intentions for the country, the latter only has intentions to wage religious war as he posited in his "yes daddy" clip. There idealogy differs which makes them incomparable. Even the shoe of Kwankwaso is too big to deputize the man the spearheaded the killing of innocent civilians and dumped their body in the river.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by meditator(m): 10:01am On Mar 27
Zeebuy:

That "agulu fraud" polled more than 6M votes within 8 months of joining a relatively unknown party. Your tinubu got 8M votes, that's less than 2M votes difference and they're after 8 years is licking the nyash of the north.

Go figure
winning is the most important thing in any contest. History is only remembers those that won the war not battles. Coming 3rd is meaningless just as the fraud's time as Governor is "worth next to nothing". History is also not kindly to those that clearly intend to wage religious war on a section of the country as Hoebi intends to
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Martinsvp1(m): 10:01am On Mar 27
It’s even more dangerous to allow wike remain with the party (PDP) . Why openly benefiting from the APC and still claiming to still be a PDP member… wike can be likened to a green snake in a green grace …He should be purged out ASAP[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Martinsvp1(m): 10:04am On Mar 27
Martinsvp1:
It’s even more dangerous to allow wike remain with the party (PDP) . Why openly benefiting from the APC and still claiming to still be a PDP member… wike can be likened to a green snake in a green grass …He should be purged out ASAP[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Azzik: 10:15am On Mar 27
Bobloco:
• Party’s NWC mandates state chairmen to compile list of offenders

https://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-moves-to-sanction-members-who-worked-against-polls-victory/?amp
I will take you guys serious when wike is suspended... toothless bull dog
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Obiedun(m): 10:22am On Mar 27
onuman:

If Wike is allowed to remain a PDP member, the party will go down permanently. Atiku merely decamped from PDP but Atiku never fought like Wike against PDP chances in any presidential election.
Who will believe Wike again and share one political party with a traitor?
If every other party man did what he Atiku did, the party would have collapsed since.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Stevenson20: 11:38am On Mar 27
komzy589:

You sound unreasonably hopeless. The only party that can oust APC is the PDP.
The margin between winner APC and opposition PDP is the smallest any presidential election has ever seen in Nigeria and yet you call PDP dead and buried.
I don’t think your only problem is hopelessness.

You are an idiot and a very stupid zombie
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by commoditiesnig: 11:46am On Mar 27
SoNature:
The biggest mistake of the PDP was letting Atiku run as a presidential candidate after Buhari completed 8 years in power. A Northerner cannot rule for 8 years and you expect another northerner to continue. That's a terrible miscalculation.

Instead of punishing erring members, set up a reconciliatory committee to forge a way forward ahead of 2027. Bring Kwankwaso and Peter Obi back to the party and give Obi/Kwankwaso the ticket. Nobody can win the presidential election outside APC and PDP.

You got a valid point. But the Big Question is between Kwankwaso & Obi who will agree to deputize for who? So I don't think this combo will work!
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by komzy589(m): 11:59am On Mar 27
Stevenson20:

You are an idiot and a very stupid zombie
Small pikin. You can’t make a sensible conversation without saying ‘you’re stupid😢’ ’you’re foolish 😭’.
I gave you the perfect keynote why it is unreasonable to say PDP is dead and buried.
Instead of you to learn and be sensible next time, you’re crying. 😁😁
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by favour32(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27
meditator:
The fact you need to reset your dead brain is that after election comes governance. While Kwankwaso has good visible results of what he did in Kano, the religious war Lord has nothing to show during his time as Governor. While the former has good intentions for the country, the latter only has intentions to wage religious war as he posited in his "yes daddy" clip. There idealogy differs which makes them incomparable. Even the shoe of Kwankwaso is too big to deputize the man the spearheaded the killing of innocent civilians and dumped their body in the river.
What is total number of votes of Kwankwaso in the general election compared to P.O?
if you have any brain which I doubt by your crude response while avoiding the facts in the past general election.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Growing(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27
Are they really ready for a show down with Wike?
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Stevenson20: 1:26pm On Mar 27
komzy589:

Small pikin. You can’t make a sensible conversation without saying ‘you’re stupid😢’ ’you’re foolish 😭’.
I gave you the perfect keynote why it is unreasonable to say PDP is dead and buried.
Instead of you to learn and be sensible next time, you’re crying. 😁😁

You're a demented fellow, I don't have time to banter words with you. You started your ranting by abusing me, what gave you the impression that I care to know the gibberish you typed?
Get lost jare
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by meditator(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27
favour32:

What is total number of votes of Kwankwaso in the general election compared to P.O?
if you have any brain which I doubt by your crude response while avoiding the facts in the past general election.
Election is a means to an end, which is governance. I doubt your fish brain would comprehend what Obi did in Anambara and how he intends to wage religious war on the country, that's why you speak from your anus
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by meditator(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27
favour32:

Election is a means to an end, which is governance. I doubt your fish brain would comprehend misgovernance Obi did in Anambara and how he intends to wage religious war on the country, that's why you speak from your anus
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by HRMK: 2:35pm On Mar 27
i thought they claimed been rigged out?how or why now talking of members working against winning!pride & overconfidence on the part of atiku cost them the loss!let us now see what the party can do against wike and others!!
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by tnerro1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27
Shameless Party wey Dey fear to expel Wike and back Sim 100%. Na so una go lose Rivers state again.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Halo22: 3:08pm On Mar 27
meditator:
Kwankwaso is too big to deputize the Agulu fraud
I would have responded u in a respectful manner but since u chose to write sarcastically, then u do not worth it. Ur likes are the ones that place tribal sentiment above meritocracy due to ur myopic propensity in the view of events and things.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Richyfj(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27
Do you need any state chairman to write to you that wike worked for Tinubu The PDP national is death....
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by BluntCrazeMan: 3:37pm On Mar 27
TOO LATE FOR THEM...

PDP’S EYE-SERVICE IS JUST TOO MUCH.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by meditator(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27
Halo22:
I would have responded u in a respectful manner but since u chose to write sarcastically, then u do not worth it. Ur likes are the ones that place tribal sentiment above meritocracy due to ur myopic propensity in the view of events and things.
Your type are the idiots and online bandits that want to force a religious warlord on those that differ with them politically. It won't work because online banditry is against the values of democracy
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by Halo22: 9:36pm On Mar 27
meditator:
Your type are the idiots and online bandits that want to force a religious warlord on those that differ with them politically. It won't work because online banditry is against the values of democracy
I would have given u some political enlightenment, but it would end up an effort in futility. Hence, remain in ur abject ignorance.
Re: PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory by komzy589(m): 12:22am On Mar 28
Stevenson20:

You're a demented fellow, I don't have time to banter words with you. You started your ranting by abusing me, what gave you the impression that I care to know the gibberish you typed?
Get lost jare
Well..I’m positive that you’ve learned something today.
Check our convo, you’d see that you’re the only one using abusive words.
Only cowards throw insults at people that are not physically present. Cos they know that they can easily get away with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeem Christian Church And Mountain Of Fire Sues Lagos State Govt / FG To Buy 30 Airplanes To Reduce Airline Ticket / I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.