Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun (22633 Views)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Truths9ja: 6:55am On Mar 27
Anxiety grips residents and shop owners at Oke-Baale community of Osogbo, Osun State capital following the killing of a middle-aged woman in the community.

The headless body of the homeless woman was found behind a shopping complex directly opposite the Local Government Secretariat at Oke-Baale early hours on Tuesday.

A resident of the community, Ismail Adeoye said some hoodlums suspected to be ritual killers dragged the woman behind the shop early hours on Tuesday but residents are too scared to question them.

One of the shop owners raised alarm in the morning when she discovered a headless body behind her shop.

“The body was without the arms, head and the two breasts and the matter was reported to the police
, he said.

However, shopowners abandoned their shops for fear of being arrested over the unfortunate incident by the security agency.

It was gathered that the victim had been homeless for some months and had been living beside the road in the area and begging for alms.

When contacted, Osun Police Command Spokesperson, Yemisi Opalola said the command has alerted the appropriate authority to take care of the headless and armless body.

She added police have commenced investigation into the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/suspected-ritualists-butchered-woman-cut-vital-organs-in-osun/amp/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Truths9ja: 6:56am On Mar 27
Rip 🪦 to the deceased

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by illicit(m): 7:04am On Mar 27
🤕
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by tydi(m): 7:11am On Mar 27
Cold world

UK WhatsApp for sale

18 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Absuchat(m): 7:18am On Mar 27
O
People ehn.
Ondo
Osun
Ogun

They no dey joke with "O"

What does Yoruba calls head again?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Omihanifa: 7:28am On Mar 27
Osun state is fast becoming something else undecided
Almost all the alfa (clerics) are neck deep into fetish practices

They are the ones doing charms for all these young boys. (Yahoo boys)

Majority of the higher institution in osun state is filled with yahoo boys, and osogbo is even worse.

If this boys are not harvesting female pants, they are busy carrying sacrifices at T junction.

The most painful one now is yahoo boys opening hair salon and harvesting people hair in osogbo.

So as it stands now, nobody is safe in that state for now.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Maxwell775: 7:44am On Mar 27
Since dem don carry her head… I fit carry her laps? I get cold Heineken for my freezer.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Daniel7543: 7:48am On Mar 27
Absuchat:
O
People ehn.
Ondo
Osun
Ogun

They no dey joke with "O"

What does Yoruba calls head again?
Ori

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by MightyHand(m): 8:00am On Mar 27
Maxwell775:
Since dem don carry her head… I fit carry her laps? I get cold Heineken for my freezer.

You are from which planet?

13 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Domaining101: 8:35am On Mar 27
Money must be made. Weda legal or illegal, money must be made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by sukkot: 8:36am On Mar 27
Ok wow
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Risingblue008(m): 8:36am On Mar 27
Djf
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Kingcalls: 8:36am On Mar 27
Skull miners just doing their regular business

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by LeopardX: 8:36am On Mar 27
They will not do anything to address this madness because some of these politicians and traditional leaders have their hands stained with blood.

Human blood.

I just hope this stupidity don't become rampart in my beloved Ondo state where I originated from or in Lagos where I live.

We should speak up and also do something about crime in general and human rituals in particular. It's a disgusting and unfortunate part of our history and now seem difficult to get rid of, the light of moderate Christianity and Islam notwithstanding.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:37am On Mar 27
cheesy

na wa ooo
if I tok wetin dey my mind ehhh na ban straight

RIP victim

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by StraightGaay: 8:37am On Mar 27
Even before reading the headline I know where the culprit is from. WASTEland.

29 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by GanagiBitrus: 8:38am On Mar 27
An eye for an eye law will end all these nonsense.
Anyone caught harvesting organs, his own vital organs should be harvested for research purposes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Blaze14k: 8:39am On Mar 27
Maxwell775:

Careless statement

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Adamux: 8:39am On Mar 27
Domaining101:
This is so wrong to say online.

Please pray you or your loved ones are not used to make illegal money.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by MasterJayJay: 8:39am On Mar 27
Yarimo, na your village be this.

13 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by sslcrypt: 8:39am On Mar 27
Domaining101:

And you will be destroyed if you must do it illegally. You must be killed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by victorclean(f): 8:40am On Mar 27
Na them them. Hardship and hunger instituted by Tinubu is giving rise to evil vices.

People are now rushing to rituals for money. Ebin pa wa people I hail oooooo

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by ClassicMan202(m): 8:40am On Mar 27
Which kind community be this? Hoodlums dey drag person nobody do anything?

Na hoodlums dey rule the community be that.

Or the people go produce the hoodlums.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by PeterObi001: 8:40am On Mar 27
Believe me I can bet my penis and brothers own ..... since 2020 I have been active on nairaland till date 📅 no case of ritual killing and vitals harvesting in Region southeast ↘️↘️.......... My earnest prayers for this southwest ↙️↙️ state to be drastically delivered from this ritual nonsense... Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by SaLongs1(m): 8:40am On Mar 27
Those ones promoting the false power of ritual killings are complicit in it's acts as well.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by SeeWahala: 8:42am On Mar 27
Oh NOOoooooo cry

Our able Skullarship students are hard at work again. All the way from oshogbo. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by DestinyNigga: 8:42am On Mar 27
Maxwell775:

They will soon carry ur manhood.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by 900warriorz: 8:43am On Mar 27
it's really sad what the evil people can do these days...RIP Ma'am
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Mar 27
Pls do well to report the woman's tribe....her name and where she's from....I can see their yoruba elders don't want to caution their useless children..cultureless people

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Throws 4-Month-Old Son Into River Uti In Niger State / Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him / Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.