Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun (22642 Views)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by caesymore(m): 10:51am On Mar 27
Absuchat:
O
People ehn.
Ondo
Osun
Ogun

They no dey joke with "O"

What does Yoruba calls head again?

Definitely should Be "O"

This is horrible.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by ThePolemicist: 10:52am On Mar 27
If my people act a certain type of way, I have no apologies in calling them out.
Moreso, I am not pro-biafra like a lot of deluded people. I AM A NIGERIAN

TheRealestGuy:

Denigrating your ethnic group smacks of self-hatred but I'll leave you to your devices.

You can chastise your own without denigrating all Igbo people like you did on the other thread.

Use your head.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by caesymore(m): 10:52am On Mar 27
Absuchat:
O
People ehn.
Ondo
Osun
Ogun

Definitely should start with "O"

Tụfịakwa!!! This is horrible.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:10am On Mar 27
ThePolemicist:
If my people act a certain type of way, I have no apologies in calling them out.
Moreso, I am not pro-biafra like a lot of deluded people. I AM A NIGERIAN

Like I mentioned, calling out =/= denigration or mockery.

It is bigotry to denigrate or mock any ethnic group, and if you do it to your own ethnic group, then the self-hatred must be strong.

Meanwhile, your categorisation of Igbos who are pro Biafra as deluded evidences your lack of critical thinking.

Have you tried to interrogate the reasons for the massive support the ideology of Biafra has enjoyed and continues to enjoy?

Or you think such a complex matter that Igbos paid dearly for with millions of lives is banter material?

You need a lot of education, unlearning and relearning cos your level of thinking is like primary school level.

I rest my case.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by chidi2003(m): 11:10am On Mar 27
Domaining101:
Money must be made. Weda legal or illegal, money must be made.
Is time we stopped wasting humans, in the name of money ritual; it doesn't work do not be deceived!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by seanery: 11:14am On Mar 27
Dem no dey hear word.
All dis Men are with evil mind; una no sha go hear.
Na dis money sha.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by ThePolemicist: 11:18am On Mar 27
Does massive support equate any logical reasoning?

So because I do not see things your own way I need reeducation?

Was it only the Igbos that died in their multitudes during the civil war?

Facts do not care about your emotions and you are clearly neck deep in your feelings.

When a set call themselves developers and people from the land of the rising sun... I cannot call them that?

Get off your high horse and face facts. For every good businessman from the east you have 3 that want to play it fast via drugs and even ritualism. And it cuts across all ethnic groups.

Just that we both know where this one is from.
TheRealestGuy:

Like I mentioned, calling out =/= denigration or mockery.

It is bigotry to denigrate or mock any ethnic group, and if you do it to your own ethnic group, then the self-hatred must be strong.

Meanwhile, your categorisation of Igbos who are pro Biafra as deluded evidences your lack of critical thinking.

Have you tried to interrogate the reasons for the massive support the ideology of Biafra has enjoyed and continues to enjoy?

Or you think such a complex matter that Igbos paid dearly for with millions of lives is banter material?

You need a lot of education, unlearning and relearning cos your level of thinking is like primary school level.

I rest my case.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Tommydare(m): 11:21am On Mar 27
What if they are armed with guns.
ClassicMan202:
Which kind community be this? Hoodlums dey drag person nobody do anything?

Na hoodlums dey rule the community be that.

Or the people go produce the hoodlums.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:28am On Mar 27
ThePolemicist:
Does massive support equate any logical reasoning?

So because I do not see things your own way I need reeducation?

Was it only the Igbos that died in their multitudes during the civil war?

Facts do not care about your emotions and you are clearly neck deep in your feelings.

When a set call themselves developers and people from the land of the rising sun... I cannot call them that?

Get off your high horse and face facts. For every good businessman from the east you have 3 that want to play it fast via drugs and even ritualism. And it cuts across all ethnic groups.

Just that we both know where this one is from.

Which facts have you mentioned that you're talking about?

Or is it the stats you pull out of thin air about 1 in 4 business men bla bla bla.

Questioning who lost more people during the civil war is funny cos you missed the entire point - that the Biafra ideology is one that millions of Igbos were and are willing to die for till this day.

So you're the most logical Igbo man who then sees others as delusional because they want their own country for obvious reasons?

I never asked you to see things in anyway but rather that you critically examine your own beliefs. I have not even mentioned my own leanings so far!

Anyways, I know your type, from your moniker I could tell already.

Like I said, you need to unlearn and relearn so much cos you lack critical thinking, just like majority of Nigerians I know.

Won't bother replying your mention again.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Philipmoon2(m): 11:31am On Mar 27
Yorubas and human rituals, that's why i hate everything about them...
They are murderers, from top to the bottom
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Musauzor(m): 11:35am On Mar 27
Education has left the current Yoruba generation. Yahoo Yahoo is their new education and youth empowerment
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by YoshihideSuga: 11:42am On Mar 27
Thedon12:
You are right, I was a manager in one of the popular hotel there in 2022, what I saw made me pity the state. The ilesa boys are the worse set In ritual. Isale osun is full of fetish house. Even boys nearly turn the hotel to ritual bathing centre and so most of the hotel there. Coupled with the drugs menace, that state need God's intervention

quote author=Omihanifa post=129128815]Osun state is fast becoming something else undecided
Almost all the alfa (clerics) are neck deep into fetish practices

They are the ones doing charms for all these young boys. (Yahoo boys)

Majority of the higher institution in osun state is filled with yahoo boys, and osogbo is even worse.

If this boys are not harvesting female pants, they are busy carrying sacrifices at T junction.

The most painful one now is yahoo boys opening hair salon and harvesting people hair in osogbo.

So as it stands now, nobody is safe in that state for now.

Frightening and outrightly disgusting! Osun, Delta and Edo seem to have been lost!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by okoroemeka(m): 11:45am On Mar 27
Absuchat:
O
People ehn.
Ondo
Osun
Ogun

the silence of good people in the face of such evil is worrisome but they forgot that if a taboo is practiced for long it becomes tradition
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by donbenie(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27
Domaining101:
The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..
We are waiting for the day one of your loved ones would be used for ritual,with their head and body parts removed..
Hope you will remember to sing this your anthem?🤡
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Buulabaaaa: 12:51pm On Mar 27
Skull miners association of Nigeria .. Emilokon ba*tards strike again…

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by ThePolemicist: 12:56pm On Mar 27
And what is this "obvious" reason if I may ask?
TheRealestGuy:

Or is it the stats you pull out of thin air about 1 in 4 business men bla bla bla.

Questioning who lost more people during the civil war is funny cos you missed the entire point - that the Biafra ideology is one that millions of Igbos were and are willing to die for till this day.

So you're the most logical Igbo man who then sees others as delusional because they want their own country for obvious reasons?

I never asked you to see things in anyway but rather that you critically examine your own beliefs. I have not even mentioned my own leanings so far!

Like I said, you need to unlearn and relearn so much cos you lack critical thinking, just like majority of Nigerians I know.

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Kingbuhari(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27
Yoruba people and ritual killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by SeriouslySense(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Goddyrichie(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27
Domaining101:
💯 my bro money na money
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Goddyrichie(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27
LeopardX:
They will not do anything to address this madness because some of these politicians and traditional leaders have their hands stained with blood.

Human blood.

I just hope this stupidity don't become rampart in my beloved Ondo state where I originated from or in Lagos where I live.

We should speak up and also do something about crime in general and human rituals in particular. It's a disgusting and unfortunate part of our history and now seem difficult to get rid of, the light of moderate Christianity and Islam notwithstanding.
ondo sef don Dey bad now where u from 4 ondo the Muslim and d Christian u mention are d worst part of it
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by billyG(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27
Curse children of ododuwa!even modern civilization cannot change them

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by lascos912(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27
they were scared of questioning the ritualist kai
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Richyfj(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27
Yoruba with rituals
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by delishpot: 4:19pm On Mar 27
Nigeria is a failed state. Imagine people who in sane climes would bet taken for counseling after witnessing such traumatic sight are running away from their businesses cos the failed police would arrest them Instead of helping them.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by siant: 5:05pm On Mar 27
Absuchat:
O
People ehn.
Ondo
Osun
Ogun

what of Oyo, their capital?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Enculer2: 5:58pm On Mar 27
TheRealestGuy:

Do not waste your time with people you should not be wasting your time with.

Align with like minds and waste no energy.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by OChimex: 7:18pm On Mar 27
Domaining101:
May another desperate evil use you make am soon.
Amen
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Forkthiefnubu: 7:25pm On Mar 27
Na them , land of killers and vagabonds, corrupted souls
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Forkthiefnubu: 7:27pm On Mar 27
Blaze14k:

Careless statement
He is a skull miner , soulless ppl
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Konjiboii: 8:12pm On Mar 27
No matter the crime you commit to amass wealth you will still die and leave this world and after then judgment. We are soo blinded and easily moved to commit atrocities and forget the big picture that this life is not eternal, I took a stroll to the hood that I grew up in and all the wealthy men we all envied as kids are either dead or terminally sick and their big mansions are just lying in waste with algae and grasses all over the place, even their kids have abandoned them. Vanity upon vanity is not just a saying but it’s a fact that we will all experience.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Kaiser20: 10:37pm On Mar 27
AWON Lol kan
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead Woman, Cut Vital Organs, Dump Body In Osogbo, Osun by Danzakidakura(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27
Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) / EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.