Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism (19852 Views)

Tinubu Visits National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC) In Abuja(pictures) / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by sslcrypt: 8:47am On Mar 27
helinues:

I asked about you cos you are the one who is having issue with this thread probably because you belong to any of the 3 hence panicking and jittering

You are on a quest again. You and your legions will be sent back where you belong.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Toluwanise247(m): 8:48am On Mar 27
Kellie069:
In a country where the government sponsors the terrorists Y’all are funny
Which government? If they arrest you now you will shout … if you know them come out with your proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 8:48am On Mar 27
sslcrypt:

You are on a quest again. You and your legions will be sent back where you belong.

I have no problem with that as long as the terrorists are sent to where they belong which is hell
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Vulcan24(m): 8:52am On Mar 27
We don't have terrorists, we have insurgencies , kidnappers and robbers! Terrorism has a different definition and not likely going to be within the scope of operation for the military.

The mere reason that corruption and scarcity of funds limit the extent of the operation and study makes the govt rely heavily on soldiers and armed forces.

Counter Terrorist officers are elite, well educated, combat personnel drawn from civil person's and in the theater of operations combat men not necessarily soldiers!

CIA has been fighting global terrorism for years likewise MI6 and other agencies of first n 2nd world countries . Have u seen their personnel?

CTUnits around the globe are intelligent officers not boots on ground shooting guns !

The earlier we stop using wrong language and call it war the better for the leaders n ppl
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by faceland: 8:59am On Mar 27
He has the credentials, hope he has the willpower to do the job.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Mvnster: 9:02am On Mar 27
Yankee101:
I thought for a moment it was the twitter one
grin grin
You like wahala
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by faceland: 9:08am On Mar 27
Vulcan24:
We don't have terrorists, we have insurgencies , kidnappers and robbers! Terrorism has a different definition and not likely going to be within the scope of operation for the military.

The mere reason that corruption and scarcity of funds limit the extent of the operation and study makes the govt rely heavily on soldiers and armed forces.

Counter Terrorist officers are elite, well educated, combat personnel drawn from civil person's and in the theater of operations combat men not necessarily soldiers!

CIA has been fighting global terrorism for years likewise MI6 and other agencies of first n 2nd world countries . Have u seen their personnel?

CTUnits around the globe are intelligent officers not boots on ground shooting guns !

The earlier we stop using wrong language and call it war the better for the leaders n ppl

CIA are spy's
They can't operate on USA soil.... If they are overseas then they must cover their identity so.

But I get your point, it's not the same thing. He is experienced in dealing with internal problem.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by BondRiv: 9:15am On Mar 27
Nothing will change. Sentiment is a factor obstructing terrorism fight. Saboteurs and traitors everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by BondRiv: 9:22am On Mar 27
Vulcan24:

Terrorists are created and funded by the very people you idolize and attempt to mystify. Create a problem and then act as though you are solving it. Those agencies go to do the dirty works of a few people controlling the affairs of this world.

Once you acquire knowledge and understanding about certain things in this world, it becomes a stage as Shakespeare rightly asserted.

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 9:23am On Mar 27
helinues:

So exposing the terrorists sponsor is an avenue to swallow money.

Wow, no day wey person no go learn new things from the Obidients. Their own thoughts are not from this crust

grin
Dey use your head na
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 9:23am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

Dey use your head na

Stop using your feets now
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 9:29am On Mar 27
helinues:

Stop using your feets now
Mtcheeew. APC spokesperson. You are obviously doing your job.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 9:31am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

Mtcheeew. APC spokesperson. You are obviously doing your job.

Yes oo enjoying the paid job as we no dey labour in vain like some people
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 9:33am On Mar 27
helinues:

Yes oo enjoying the paid job as we no dey labour in vain like some people
Most of us are not jobless like you. grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 9:34am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

Most of us are not jobless like you. grin

I actually love the jobless part of making money by buying ecurrency when they are cheap and sell when they are high. Na jobless efforts bro

grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 9:36am On Mar 27
helinues:

I actually love the jobless part of making money by buying ecurrency when they are cheap and sell when they are high. Na jobless efforts bro

grin
Keep consoling yourself with motivational words.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 9:37am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

Keep consoling yourself with motivational words.

Yeah while smiling to bank(s)

grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Allahnafalsegod: 9:38am On Mar 27
helinues:

grin

From Dawn to dusk jobless?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 9:40am On Mar 27
helinues:

grin
With stolen funds from your pay Masters. Let your conscience be the judge, if you have any anyway.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 9:41am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

With stolen funds from your pay Masters. Let your conscience be the judge, if you have any anyway.

Why is it hard for you to believe others are making money even if the economy is more harder than this?

Is it because you are not making money ?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Lovit(m): 9:42am On Mar 27
All Muslim Northerners are terrorist sympathizers.

So this man's appointment won't help in anyway.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Princeton92(m): 9:44am On Mar 27
This appointment I very funny sha
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by SaLongs1(m): 9:53am On Mar 27
grin I thought it was the other Adamu with an eye on his forehead.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Luckysbab: 9:55am On Mar 27
Kellie069:
In a country where the government sponsors the terrorists Y’all are funny

You can prove this, if invited?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 10:02am On Mar 27
helinues:

Why is it hard for you to believe others are making money even if the economy is more harder than this?

Is it because you are not making money ?
At least i can afford whatever I want and not depending on anyone.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 10:03am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

At least i can afford whatever I want and not depending on anyone.

So I can't according to you right?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Mar 27
helinues:

So I can't according to you right?
I never said that but you depend on Tinubu stipends grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism by helinues: 10:07am On Mar 27
Treasure17:

I never said that but you depend on Tinubu stipends grin

Isn't that better than to be labouring in vain?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians / UK returns £70m to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.