Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed (42261 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by TableLeg(m): 11:43am On Mar 27
How many times have they killed him before?

I just want to know, so i can take notes.

Thanks.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by faceland: 11:44am On Mar 27
Angelfrost:
My takeaways from this report:

1. These terrorists are clearly foreigners being sponsored and supported by Northerners.

2. The freedom and ease of operation is so obvious in the way he was able to get medical care in a Nigerian hospital... Something citizens of that state find hard to do.

3. Northern elders and politicians are not being honest about their involvement in the upheavals in their region... When they are all ready to redeem their region from self destruction, they know what to do.

4. Average Northerners, especially the elite class are clearly more aligned to Islam and the Arab agenda than the progress of Nigeria.

Conclusively, the fight against terrorism in the North is never gonna end!

It is clearly beyond military onslaught... These terrorists are backed by an Arab Jihad agenda.

We can pretend all we want, but the truth can not be hidden forever.

The name sounds fake, probably hiding his family name. Could be his father is powerful and he got radicalized (just like that underwear plane bomber).
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Sicklebear28: 11:44am On Mar 27
NyamiriSlayer:
Good news
May God continue to protect our soldiers
God bless Nigeria

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/31/notorious-bandits-leader-killed-in-zamfara-forest/
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by AfroBeatDiary: 11:46am On Mar 27
Kosiso12:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-security-forces-kill-bandit-leader-who-shot-down-military-helicopter-photo/

You see person dressed like this carry out a terror attack and you still continue calling them bandit. Ok o.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Iykenuwa(m): 11:47am On Mar 27
Is this news part of the agreement with Gumi?
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by NewDea4: 11:51am On Mar 27
Kosiso12:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-security-forces-kill-bandit-leader-who-shot-down-military-helicopter-photo/

I never believe these phantom killings.

That's how they kept killing Shekau every year for almost ten years; and isn't it odd that bandits and their leaders are never arrested, they are always rumoured 'killed' from 2nd, 3rd hand sources.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by 12345baba(m): 11:57am On Mar 27
Hmmm. Dogon gide go soon release counter video
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by noble2faith(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27
aceman88:

Oga, please, stop confusing karma THUNDER. Which side you dey?

Are you now an opposition force or still a supporter of this "sweet" government?

Fixed grin
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by fabolouz1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27
Bandits and terrorists all over the world have a mole in the security apparatus of that Nation.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Agugbadin: 12:12pm On Mar 27
Good news,glory be to God. All those who are terrorizing Nigerians must be neutralize kinetically.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Galadimabawa: 12:13pm On Mar 27
is just a matter of time, where is Shekau? where is mamannur and core?
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by SaLongs1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27
Arobaga:
If I believe this fake news make i die

Same army that killed Shekau more than 300 times
They are bastards for not showing us his dead body.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by SKYHIGHfx: 12:15pm On Mar 27
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Emman08: 12:26pm On Mar 27
Love how they killed the terrorists and didn't have to burn villages to the ground in revenge..
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Suncheks(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27
I heard he was taken to Hospital in Mabera Sokoto State after being shot by the military. Can you imagine a bloody terrorist being offered care in a hospital in the famous Mabera same place one dreaded Islamic preacher Yusuf Mabera who is fond of insulting Christian faith came from.
I thought these guys were serious with their Muhammadian religion before only to found out they're all hypocrites hiding under the umbrella of religion to commit crimes and harbor terrorists like Dogo gide and Bello Turji. Bloody terrorists.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by seunayantokun(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27
Who is yet to know the security agencies in Nigeria are compromised?
They can never have our confidence again.

We cannot trust them to protect us, so let all corners of Nigeria demand immediate state and local council policing establishment now.

This is one of what have to be done now rather than continued bickering over 2023 presidential election.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by BBright1: 12:40pm On Mar 27
Check this and tell which year was he killed

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by commoditiesnig: 12:41pm On Mar 27
Kudos to the NA
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by BBright1: 12:42pm On Mar 27
Suncheks:
I heard he was taken to Hospital in Mabera Sokoto State after being shot by the military. Can you imagine a bloody terrorist being offered care in a hospital in the famous Mabera same place one dreaded Islamic preacher Yusuf Mabera who is fond of insulting Christian faith came from.
I thought these guys were serious with their Muhammadian religion before only to found out they're all hypocrites hiding under the umbrella of religion to commit crimes and harbor terrorists like Dogo gide and Bello Turji. Bloody terrorists.

That guy was not killed

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by BBright1: 12:45pm On Mar 27
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by ViceGovernor: 12:46pm On Mar 27
michlins:
Sometimes I just want these people to be caught and interrogated for information
How do you catch someone moving around on the hills with a 50 calibre machine gun.
Even them give you 3 Ak 47s you no fit get close to am.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Jayhome24: 12:47pm On Mar 27
blackgold2018:
mumu.. chicken brain

Eeyah sorry.

Honesty I always pity all you Gringory slaves, I swear dem don get you and lockdcyou down like a Ramadan ram.

You with Cow brain I can see how useful the cow brain is to you, Ndooh!!!

With you cow brain yet you sound, talk, reason and make comment like a nonentity.

Ndooh you will alright las las.

If e pain you Dogo the bitch bandit was killed pls go and drink snipper or drink Gamalin-20 to join him in the hell.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Johnjustice: 1:10pm On Mar 27
How do bandits successfully live in towns without being apprehended?
It's appalling to see bandits flaunting cash and guns in towns in ticktock, when we have police station in every local government...what is the police doing there if not to gather information etc...
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by 43Ronin: 1:15pm On Mar 27
madridguy:
I won't believe this story until i see his dead body.
E dey pain dis wan say dem no give am SA appointment. Lol Sapa don reset him brain grin
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27
If na SE d NA go don turn that dandalla village to northern gaza.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by billyG(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27
ViceGovernor:

How do you catch someone moving around on the hills with a 50 calibre machine gun.
Even them give you 3 Ak 47s you no fit get close to am.
That's d way to go now?
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by HRMK: 2:07pm On Mar 27
nemesis!kill by the gun and die by the gun!!
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by billyG(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27
This terrorists look foreign like Malian or chadian
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by UnabashedIPOB: 2:12pm On Mar 27
His appearance at the hospital was supposedly made easier by a security official who is currently detained, prompting concerns about potential cooperation within the security forces.

Reasonable Nigerians are NOT surprised that your military and Fulani terrorists are like 5 & 6. They work in tandem! TY Danjuma told Nigerians years back that the military works with the terrorists and urged Nigerians to defend themselves rather than hope on the military to defend them.
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by blackgold2018(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27
Jayhome24:

Eeyah sorry.

Honesty I always pity all you Gringory slaves, I swear dem don get you and lockdcyou down like a Ramadan ram.

You with Cow brain I can see how useful the cow brain is to you, Ndooh!!!

With you cow brain yet you sound, talk, reason and make comment like a nonentity.

Ndooh you will alright las las.

If e pain you Dogo the bitch bandit was killed pls go and drink snipper or drink Gamalin-20 to join him in the hell.
little kid
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Ubdavis(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27
I see outline of Naira Notes In there..
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Osanoghodua1: 3:06pm On Mar 27
Map all of them and kill them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.