Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) (2467 Views)

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by anonymous1759(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27
grin
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Ozommadu: 1:31pm On Mar 27
softtorce:
Let me quote you in advance to shame your hate filled soul.

Please what tribe are you from once again so the whole world can know the tribe that hates Nigeria so much because of positive news

Like you've been doing since 2015?? You love Nigeria so much that you voted for two failures consecutively...buhari and tinupoo
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Globad(f): 1:40pm On Mar 27
SoNature:
APC is the master of widespread propaganda in Nigeria. No party comes close.

You people want to cause panic sales, but ain't selling my USD, bro. cheesy

I have more faith in the US economy than the Nigerian economy. BTW, I am waiting for my mallam to tell me that USD is now #900.

You're free to keep it.

Is anyone forcing you?

Why not move to the economy where you have more faith? Isn't this hypocritical?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by mikool007(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

I have more faith in the US economy than the Nigerian economy. BTW, I am waiting for my mallam to tell me that USD is now #900.

ApC fools can only convince other fools, no one wise would take anything they say serious
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Mich4truth: 2:36pm On Mar 27
https://punchng.com/just-in-dollar-not-selling-at-n1000-1-bdcs-debunk-viral-post/#google_vignette

JUST IN: Dollar not selling at N1,000/$1, BDCs debunk viral post

Contrary to the report making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Bureau De Change operators said there was no truth in reports that the dollar is now selling at N1,000 at parallel market.
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Peppysco: 3:28pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

You and your likes hoard forex, yet, are also the ones to scream how bad the Naira is doing against the Dollars, aren't you all bunch of hypocrites and economic saboteurs?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by SoNature(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27
Peppysco:

You and your likes hoard forex, yet, are also the ones to scream how bad the Naira is doing against the Dollars, aren't you all bunch of hypocrites and economic saboteurs?

I don't hoard USD; I am paid in USD!
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Peppysco: 3:32pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

I don't hoard USD; I am paid in USD!

That's not what the comment was about. Doesn't freak me if you're paid in Dollars or Pounds.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Iykopee(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27
Biodun556:
https://www.facebook.com/100002502291956/posts/pfbid02Hs5zok1jBP911LV2JDeGXLGdy6KBUDHWnTzrzjGWyK5B3RuM7n1H3YVinXUjn1oDl/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Your Thièfnubu should have known that he can't rule Nigeria with propaganda. Go and lie to your village people that Dollar has reduced to #1000. It takes an idiot to support Thièfnubu.
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by BondRiv: 3:38pm On Mar 27
That's good. Unpatriotic lots who worship foreign currencies.
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by LordIsaac(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27
God bless the Jagaban on his journey to “Renewed Hope!”

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:04pm On Mar 27
GOD DON PUNIsH DOLLAR HOARDERS WITH MADNESS AND TRIPIDATION, THIS IS YOUR NEMESIS YOU ECONOMIC SABOTUERS ,NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT SOON. angry

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:06pm On Mar 27
Iykopee:

Your Thièfnubu should have known that he can't rule Nigeria with propaganda. Go and lie to your village people that Dollar has reduced to #1000. It takes an idiot to support Thièfnubu.
YOU HATE FOR PTINUBU IS DROWNING YOU, HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT SINNED,YOU TOO ARE GUILTY.All who repent have no single againangry
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by ayodiran49k: 5:51pm On Mar 27
We know it’s paining you Last night on Allen, Ikeja it was N1,200 and it was N1,100 this morningYou will cry premium tears for sureWe know it’s paining you Last night on Allen, Ikeja it was N1,200 and it was N1,100 this morningYou will cry premium tears for sure...
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by rosemary67l: 9:21pm On Mar 27
Good, government must scare hoarders to offload.Good, government must scare hoarders to offload....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Our Government Doing In Terms Of Infrastructure Construction? / How Do We Start Yoruba Ajo Banking System In Nigeria, Taxless System / Bazaar: Rehabilitation Of 100km Umuahia-Portharcourt Expressway To Gulp N90.3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.