Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) (2461 Views)

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Biodun556(m): 11:22am On Mar 27

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Biodun556(m): 11:23am On Mar 27
May Nigeria succeed

May Tinubu succeed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by SoNature(m): 11:24am On Mar 27
APC is the master of widespread propaganda in Nigeria. No party comes close.

You people want to cause panic sales, but ain't selling my USD, bro. cheesy

I have more faith in the US economy than the Nigerian economy. BTW, I am waiting for my mallam to tell me that USD is now #900.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Ozommadu: 11:26am On Mar 27
Biodun556:
May Nigeria succeed

May Tinubu succeed

$1 to #200 or nothing.

You know where useless Apc met it

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Paraman: 11:27am On Mar 27
SoNature:

I have faith in the US economy than the Nigerian economy. BTW, I am waiting for my mallam to tell that USD is now 900.

No one is begging your to sell the few dollars with you. No b your type them dey talk

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by SoNature(m): 11:28am On Mar 27
Paraman:
No one is begging your to sell the few dollars with you. No b your type them dey talk

You go wail tire! I don talk finish.

Ain't replying you again though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Zwooks: 11:29am On Mar 27
SoNature:

I have more faith in the US economy than the Nigerian economy. BTW, I am waiting for my mallam to tell that USD is now #900.

Lol
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Paraman: 11:37am On Mar 27
SoNature:

You go wail tire! I don talk finish.

Ain't replying you again though.
Keep the $70 with you, sell it when naira becomes 3000/$ in year 2510

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Obiedun(m): 11:40am On Mar 27
SoNature:

I have more faith in the US economy than the Nigerian economy. BTW, I am waiting for my mallam to tell me that USD is now #900.

We know that enemies will not like the good news

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by yoruboid: 11:43am On Mar 27
SoNature:

We know it’s paining you

Last night on Allen, Ikeja it was N1,200 and it was N1,100 this morning

You will cry premium tears for sure

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Didijiji: 11:45am On Mar 27

Nigerian Naira

Propagandarist

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Mar 27
Biodun556:
https://www.facebook.com/100002502291956/posts/pfbid02Hs5zok1jBP911LV2JDeGXLGdy6KBUDHWnTzrzjGWyK5B3RuM7n1H3YVinXUjn1oDl/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Be a patriot.....
Support ur country first before selfish leader
.4 years will come and go..Nigeria go remain....
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Donaldoni: 11:57am On Mar 27
Piigggs in the mud...

Tinubu is succeeding against their wish cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by blacknp(m): 11:57am On Mar 27
SoNature:

Which USD are you not selling?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by blacknp(m): 11:58am On Mar 27
Didijiji:

Nigerian Naira

Propagandarist
Pessimistic ObidientObidients, Things wey no get joy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Didijiji: 12:01pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
olodo

Simply google am

Whilst i wish Nigeria gets better from the dungeon APC put it into, propaganda will destroy it further

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by blacknp(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27
Didijiji:
olodo

Simply google am

Whilst i wish Nigeria gets better from the dungeon APC put it into, propaganda will destroy it further

Go better your life for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

Anakogheri

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Didijiji: 12:12pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
You don check google abi na propaganda you wan depend on as usual?
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by TheLastProphet: 12:16pm On Mar 27
So black market is now selling bellow bank rates?
Keep lying to yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Babalegba(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

You liar,you haven't got two dollars to rub together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by faceland: 12:29pm On Mar 27
I have forgotten the financial institution in New York that said a week ago that it would go for 1100 this year and it came true sooner than predicted.

Currently 1300, it would certainly hit 1100.

UPDATE:
It was Goldman Sachs
(NYSE)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by blacknp(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27
Didijiji:
You don check google abi na propaganda you wan depend on as usual?
I should go & check google for the amount dollar is exchanging for against the Naira?

Typical jobless minded thing, na things like you wey never hold Benjamin Franklin before, go dey make the most noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by softtorce: 1:10pm On Mar 27
Let me quote you in advance to shame your hate filled soul.

Please what tribe are you from once again so the whole world can know the tribe that hates Nigeria so much because of positive news

SoNature:

Ozommadu:

Propaganda does not run a government...so it's no longer the traders and importers from a section of the country that made dollar rise??

Tell tinupoo to go offload the two bullion van inside his compound

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by commoditiesnig: 1:12pm On Mar 27
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by OkCornel(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27
300 naira to the dollar, here we come!

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Jewskillmohamed: 1:13pm On Mar 27
SoNature:

I swear very propaganda party
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Savedday2: 1:17pm On Mar 27
Abeg who get dollar to sell for me @the rate of #1000 should kindly contact me.

I want to buy a lot of it and keep. It's time for Hammering. No time!
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by commoditiesnig: 1:18pm On Mar 27
yoruboid:

We know it’s paining you

Last night on Allen, Ikeja it was N1,200 and it was N1,100 this morning

You will cry premium tears for sure
Oh really!.. that's cool
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Paraman: 1:20pm On Mar 27
Didijiji:

Nigerian Naira

Propagandarist
you're the one spreading propaganda. It's sold for 3794/$
Re: Dollar Sells For N1000, N900 In Abuja As Hoarders Rush To Offload (Propaganda) by Johnjustice: 1:22pm On Mar 27
Good, government must scare hoarders to offload.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua Sacks Phcn Md Over Poor Power Supply / Nigerian Student Gets 19 Years' Jail For Love Scam / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.