Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece (7920 Views)

FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition / "Chude Was Arrested By Interpol Cyber Crime Unit" - Governor Soludo / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece by Dafresh: 10:36am On Mar 28
Mraaz:
All those 6 states making noises for Biafra are not bigger than my state #BORNO combine
Them go just kill una finish
Make una get sense

You think it's easy to kill. Borno Boko Haram headquarter. Go and join the Army and wait till Dec 2 when Simon Ekpa will declare Biafra both of you will fight it out on neutral ground maybe Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece by Edelweissge: 10:53am On Mar 28
Dafresh:

What did I just read. Oga fear God military that are busy burning and killing innocent Igbo youths and aiding Killer herdsman, you are a liar

Hello,
If you are looking for good education in Switzerland, please contact me.
You can also find more information on this page about[url] swiss boarding schools[url]https://edelweiss-panorama.ch/swiss-boarding-schools//url].
Re: Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece by Mraaz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28
Naso ojukwu take almost lead una to extinction
Now ma Nnamdi KANU and Simon Ekpa

Make una get sense o
Nigerians No get joy
People day find work if the war starts many people go join force even some of una brothers go join I pity una
Dafresh:

You think it's easy to kill. Borno Boko Haram headquarter. Go and join the Army and wait till Dec 2 when Simon Ekpa will declare Biafra both of you will fight it out on neutral ground maybe Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece by ottersberger(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28
When I read comments on Nairaland, it confirms one truth. The debilitating joblessness in Nigeria. Youths fragmented by those who have effectively arrested their development, yet they go at each other's throats on their behalf. And una believe say una get sense?.
Re: Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece by Dafresh: 2:58pm On Mar 28
Mraaz:
Naso ojukwu take almost lead una to extinction
Now ma Nnamdi KANU and Simon Ekpa

Make una get sense o
Nigerians No get joy
People day find work if the war starts many people go join force even some of una brothers go join I pity una
when time reach

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Simon Ekpa Datained By Interpol In Greece by Rommel2: 6:23pm On Mar 28
You are a fool and coward hiding under your lazy mama bed posting nonsense online.
Ekperima Simon Ekpenta Ekpa is a hopeless scammer and disciple to Ekperima Nnamdi Otele Nwa Mkpi Akpa Amu Kanu.
You go lament and explain tire

Simon Ekpa is not IPOB member the leadership of IPOB have denied him several times mind you am not their member
Simon Ekpa is doesn't have the interest of igbos at hand his policies have caused alot of damage to the igbos economically, Education wise and security wise
I guess your living outside the South East to be supporting this guy if your truly igbo son you will weep if you see the damage he has caused with the help of his radical foot soldiers

Self independent doesn't mean caging and destabilizing your zone
If not for the military and the effort of well igbo wishers South East would have gotten worst and no go area
You know why the military is winning the war against his foot soldiers because most Igbos especially in the rural areas have waken up by exposing their hideout now security within the East is improving unlike a year ago

Don't be move by emotions those guys are manipulators using Biafra to cause disasters in the East be wise [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Greedy And Selfish - Gov Sule Lamido / Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas / Lobby For Lagos Police Command Hots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.