Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga (15552 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Advancedman(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Anatolia: 4:42pm On Mar 27
True, because he was enjoying the money collected from the government of Lagos and also playing the sycophants to Buhari. Also , he did not foresee that his cluelessness and impulsive behavior will create hardship for the people. If it were more reasonable climes, he would have resigned and apologized for his lack of foresight. A leader that lacks foresight will lead the people to doom.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by LordBillionz: 4:42pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Sure you will learn to fly a plane by been a passenger abi?

Always Igbo? Why.
Igbos warned you of Buhari and he failed. Warned you of Tinubu and he's failing.

Igbos are your masters.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by LordBillionz: 4:44pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
I did not know the strength of my opponent until I entered the ring, so I should throw in the towel, & give up the fight?

You Obidients, una too funny, I believe with this kind of mindset, no wonder you are a Failure in society today.
This one is sounding like Francis Nganou after his fight with AJ.

You be failure whatever you you call yourself.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by ShootThemAll(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27
Excuse Excuse Excuse!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Okpokpo09: 4:55pm On Mar 27
Asonaijaaso:
HE DIDNT "ESPHERIT".

HE DIDNT KNOW OBEDIENTS WILL ABUSE HIM DAILY
HE DIDNT KNOW, THE OIL MEN WILL CAUSE TROUBLE
HE DIDNT KNOW NORTHERN STATES WITH LOW IGR WILL COLLECT RANSOM
HE DIDNT KNOW THE CABAL WILL ASK FOR APPOINTMENTS EVERY 5 MINS
HE DIDNT KNOW EMEFIELES GANG WILL LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND he didn’t know her mother was an Olosho
HE DIDNT KNOW HALF OF HIS MINSTERS ARE SLEEPING ON DUTY
HE DIDNT KNOW BETTA EDU WILL TIDY UP THE BUDGET IN HER MINISTRY

WHAT EXACTLY DIDNT HE KNOW ?
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by ShootThemAll(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27
LordBillionz:

Igbos warned you of Buhari and he failed. Warned you of Tinubu and he's failing.

Igbos are your masters.

I don't play with the Igbo's. Thank God I will soon get married to a beautiful Igbo blood. God is great!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Alexis11: 5:00pm On Mar 27
Melagros:
COMRADES, when we were issuing warnings about the Impending disaster on Nigerians, the yorubas were calling us with all sorts of derogatory names, fortunately or unfortunately this is here we are today
Give the leadership of this dilapidated country to Obi and see how things turn around for good within a short period of time

Lol

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by ShootThemAll(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27
Melagros:
COMRADES, when we were issuing warnings about the Impending disaster on Nigerians, the yorubas were calling us with all sorts of derogatory names, fortunately or unfortunately this is here we are today
Give the leadership of this dilapidated country to Obi and see how things turn around for good within a short period of time

Point of correction, not all Yoruba's. Majority of Yoruba's voted for PO more. Don't be deceived by INEC fixed numbers.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Alexis11: 5:02pm On Mar 27
ShootThemAll:

I don't play with the Igbo's. Thank God I will soon get married to a beautiful Igbo blood. God is great!

Igbos never warned anyone. They played politics of bitterness, anger, ethnicity and religion and failed as usual.

😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27
LordBillionz:

This one is sounding like Francis Nganou after his fight with AJ.

You be failure whatever you you call yourself.
Please sharap, Confused Wailer.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Confirm4real(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27
I have been saying it APC is a disaster undecided

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Alexis11: 5:05pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
IGBOs are Bosses, that see foolishness from afar grin

And since 1999, you've not been able to elect governors that will change your region for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27
LordBillionz:

Igbos are your masters.

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27
R
Confirm4real:
I have been saying it APC is a disaster undecided

Always Igbo? Why.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Confirm4real(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27
Alexis11:

And since 1999, you've not been able to elect governors that will change your region for good.
You dey mind that kiilerofpigs?
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Confirm4real(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
R Always Igbo? Why.

Because we hate nonsense tongue

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:09pm On Mar 27
Alex Otti
Sylivan Chime
Peter Obi
David Umahi

The above named leaders have developed their respective states in leap and bounds.

They are better than

Dapo Abiodun and the rest of your leaders who use your brains for OWAMBE grin

Alexis11:

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:10pm On Mar 27
IGBOs are Bosses... Let that sink in. grin

blacknp:
You dey mind that kiilerofpigs?
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Alexis11: 5:11pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Alex Otti
Sylivan Chime
Peter Obi
David Umahi

The above named leaders have developed their respective states in leap and bounds.

They are better than

Dapo Abiodun and the rest of your leaders who use your brains for OWAMBE grin

😂

Even common Aregbesola did better than all those clowns. 😂
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:11pm On Mar 27
FACTs grin

LordBillionz:

Igbos are your masters.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:13pm On Mar 27
Aregbesola that BUILT the OSUN AIRPORT and introduced the disaster called OPOIMO? abi?

You clowns think the internet doesn't have receipts. Keep deluding yourself. Ignorance is Bliss to foolish people.Enjoy!!. grin

Alexis11:

😂

Even Aregbesola did better than all those clowns. 😂
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
IGBOs are Bosses... Let that sink in. grin

For Rio De Janeiro, & Bogota.

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Alexis11: 5:15pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Aregbesola that BUIKT the OSUN AIRPORT abi?

You clowns think the internet doesn't have receipts. Keep deluding yourself. Ignorance is Bliss to foolish people.Enjoy!!. grin

Lol did you ever hear that Medical Doctors went on strike for more than a year in South West?

One of Obi's biggest achievements. 😂

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:17pm On Mar 27
Dapo Abiodun, a Governor.. is a convicted Drug dealer and fraudster.

Gbajagbiamila.. is a document forger and fraudster

Tinubu is a drug dealer and identity theft criminal

Sanwolu is a junkie and a fake result peddler

Buruji Kashamu (R. I. P) was a drug dealer.

Is any name from IGBO land on the list.

Dey play...

Una worthless walahi. grin

[quote author=blacknp post=129137586][/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:20pm On Mar 27
Government hospitals are not private establishments. Anyway... people didn't die because they had money for private consultations. grin

With all the IGR, why is the SW the epicenter of

Palliative stealing and palliative grants? Even with all the IGR noise that you make?

The region that cheated RONU and Awa lo kan is now chanting E bi pa WA. Doesn't that show that they are useless?

E shock you abi? grin

Alexis11:

Lol did you ever hear that Medical Doctors went on strike for more than a year in South West?

One of Obi's biggest achievements. 😂
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by michoim(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27
What a trash talk by Nigeria incompetent leaders? And yet he was and still in Nigeria whining & dining...
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Dapo Abiodun, a Governor.. is a convicted Drug dealer and fraudster.

Gbajagbiamila.. is a document forger and fraudster

Tinubu is a drug dealer and identity theft criminal

Sanwolu is a junkie and a fake result peddler

Buruji Kashamu (R. I. P) was a drug dealer.

Is any name from IGBO land on the list.

Dey play...

Una worthless walahi. grin

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by MN07: 5:33pm On Mar 27
The same fools rejoicing are the same people jubilating when Tinubu came in and the dollar dropped a little and then shot back up to 1700.

Just Chill Dollar must hit 10,000NGN and all of you will hide in shame.

The economy of Nigeria must collapse to the abyss whether you fools like it or not.

Keep voting incompetence collapsed economy more Dollar for me and my family.

Yoruba people must perish.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by zinaunreal(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27
Did anybody force him there . Mumu useless man
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Donedeal1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27
God bless PBAT

Of somewhat else was there

Sorry for the nation.

So we are 100% with

Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / $2.6b London-paris Club Cash: Governors Face Fresh Probe / We Announced Alkaleri LGA Results Under Violent Threats —Bauchi INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.