Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga (15555 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Donedeal1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27
MN07:
The same fools rejoicing are the same people jubilating when Tinubu came in and the dollar dropped a little and then shot back up to 1700.

Just Chill Dollar must hit 10,000NGN and all of you will hide in shame.

The economy of Nigeria must collapse to the abyss whether you fools like it or not.

Keep voting incompetence collapsed economy more Dollar for me and my family.

Yoruba people must perish.
May the good Lord heal you totally from self inflicted damaging personal hatred.

And also forgive you.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Festy4u(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27
He didn't foresaw the challenges but was busy shouting up and down that it was his turn.

There's no party as useless as the APC. Always looking for anything to blame but their useless selves! undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Excuses don start.

Government of excuses for failed policies.

Government of worthless executives who sniff cocaine before making decisions.

Government of certified failures.

Their supporters are even very shallow and worthless. grin
dem zombies go soon attack you grin you know say dem no dey use ears hear truth

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 5:59pm On Mar 27
I get Bulletproof. I no send them message. cheesy

eeithis:
dem zombies go soon attack you grin you know say dem no dey use ears hear truth
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27
Festy4u:
He didn't foresaw the challenges but was busy shouting up and down that it was his turn.

There's no party as useless as the APC. Always looking for anything to blame but their useless selves! undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 6:01pm On Mar 27
Dem be Politicans.

Shame wan kee you... grin

[quote author=blacknp post=129137738][/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27
LordBillionz:

Igbos warned you of Buhari and he failed. Warned you of Tinubu and he's failing.

Igbos are your masters.
am telling you dem no go still get sense say oya make we allow Igbo to make decision and see how it will turn out....forget about governorship trust me if Igbo select a president the person definitely will the best Nigeria has ever had!!
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Yoruba man that speaks before thinking. You supported a dysentery mouthed failure because he preached HATE for IGBOs. Now the bigotry has landed you into foolishness Promax. You are still calling IGBOs for laughing at your saviours failures and stupidity.

Truly... IGBOs are Bosses. cheesy

my brother I hate tribal bantering but truth be say my Yoruba Brothers no try for this one atall

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Your tears are not SALTY enough. Cry harder.

he should cry blood

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
I did not know the strength of my opponent until I entered the ring, so I should throw in the towel, & give up the fight?

You Obidients, una too funny, I believe with this kind of mindset, no wonder you are a Failure in society today.
grin grin so oga tinubu done finally give up oluwa oo

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by eeithis(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
I get Bulletproof. I no send them message. cheesy

if them attack you we go join hand attack them back

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by nathyx(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27
I want to rule, I want to rule oya rule! Now you are going about Laying blames on former Govt this that phewww... Resign if the task is too enormous wink

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Alexis11: 6:26pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Government hospitals are not private establishments. Anyway... people didn't die because they had money for private consultations. grin

With all the IGR, why is the SW the epicenter of

Palliative stealing and palliative grants? Even with all the IGR noise that you make?

The region that cheated RONU and Awa lo kan is now chanting E bi pa WA. Doesn't that show that they are useless?

E shock you abi? grin

You are too incoherent 😂

grin
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 6:33pm On Mar 27
Incoherent??

Sure say @helinus hasn't bitten you? angry

Alexis11:

You are too incoherent 😂

grin
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by pek(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27
You can never support Tinubu and sound intelligent.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 6:34pm On Mar 27
I hail brotherly. Dem no still reach... grin

eeithis:
if them attack you we go join hand attack them back
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 6:36pm On Mar 27
FACTs grin

pek:
You can never support Tinubu and sound intelligent.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Pootle: 6:43pm On Mar 27
lexy2014:

what exactly are those underlying factors that will never make it easy to fix?

how do the citizens not want things to work?

what of those in power who embezzle billions am guessing they want things to work...right?

are you one of the citizens who does not wan things to work?

simple what we do here in nigeria we never try abroad why because we believe a system is working to checkmate it but here even with the presence of a system we jus wanna cut corners, i know you know what am talking about.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Mar 27
Pootle:

simple what we do here in nigeria we never try abroad why because we believe a system is working to checkmate it but here even with the presence of a system we jus wanna cut corners, i know you know what am talking about.
I don't know what u are talking about.

1. what exactly are those underlying factors that will never make it easy to fix?

2. how do the citizens not want things to work?

3. what of those in power who embezzle billions am guessing they want things to work...right?

4. are you one of the citizens who does not want things to work?
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
Dem be Politicans.

Shame wan kee you... grin

Always Igbo? Why.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
grin grin so oga tinubu done finally give up oluwa oo
Weak thinking Thing, no wonder you still dey inside poverty.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Killerofpigs: 7:14pm On Mar 27
IGBOs are your Bosses.. cheesy

blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by blacknp(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
IGBOs are your Bosses.. cheesy

1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Bfly: 7:27pm On Mar 27
Certificate of return na like marriage certificate
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Fujiyama: 7:32pm On Mar 27
Racoon:
The famed builder of Lagos is now finding enormous problems in a country governed under the oppressive yoke of the same party he belongs to that has been blaming another party for more than 8 years? A case of ACN-APC blaming CPC-APC.

^^^
I have tried but I can't find anything to add to this post.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Coldkev17: 8:11pm On Mar 27
christejames:
He should quietly throw in the towel then undecided

Resign!
God bless Mr Tinubu. On this mandate i stand
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by PHAYOL81: 8:14pm On Mar 27
Nigeria is a unique case. He would readjust his focus and the Asiwaju I know will not back down. He will get it done irrespective of how long it takes.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by kelly72: 8:28pm On Mar 27
Have you ever seen a problem foreseeing itself? When they were busy haulaging looted public money in bullion vans on election day, they thought they were helping the economy.

How can a blind bat foreSEE?
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27
That's a very foolish statement to make undecided
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Solababa91(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27
Baba Onanuga done go undergo refresher course from the Baba wey come from Kwara, Tinubu said he's aware of Nigeria's problem and by his experience in Governance and business he can take Nigeria's problems just like he taned the Atlantic ocean. He even boasted of his ability and competence when he went to Chattam house with his disciples. Baba Onanuga please come off these ineptitude.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by Atlantis585: 9:05pm On Mar 27
Yet he was shouting emi lokan up and down.

Now we all know how clueless he really is.
Re: President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga by okoloto: 10:03pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.
Because they don't associate with failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno / Saraki: Buhari Should Listen, Bandits Don’t Kill Along Party Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.