Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. (6034 Views)

"You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Du'a When Stopping Or Lodging Somewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by akinsmail51: 12:01pm On Mar 27
The day I met a man who shared similar wordings of du'a like mine. In fact, he uses the same pattern, same approach and same opportunity.

One day, I was returning from a journey, after driving for hours, I decided to make sure I pray the last two solaah of the day before I reach home.

Hence, I parked at a Sabo to take a bow of kókó and àkàrà quickly before Maghrib time and to gain strength to pray Maghrib and Ishai.

I like taking evening kọ́kọ́ or Kunu, after Àmàlà àti ogunfe, it's one of the things I always missed whenever I am out of town

Hence, whenever I enter legend city like this, that's my welcome rite.

After solaatul maghrib, I decided to stay at the masjid till we pray Ishai.

While praying Ishai, I was amazed by the line of du'a chanting by the man praying beside me in our positions of prostrations throughout the solaah.

I can overhead the man passionately supplicating with the prophetic dua to overcome debt, worry, and anxiety, the dua to ask for ease, rizq, and goodness of this world, and protection from Hell fire.

He's fervently making these du'a that I had to stop mine and focused only on various versions of adhkar for prostration.

I was amazed at his pronunciation of those words of dua, he chanted them with perfect recitation and intonation.

After the tasleem, my eye refused to gaze away from this apparently wealthy, healthy and handsome man.

Many things were running through me then, is this calm man battling with debts, worry and anxiety or he's just making the supplication passionately?

If he's, it would be hard for anyone to believe this calm man is indebted because he radiated contentment and calmness.

I was amazed with his reliance on his Lord as well, I am really hopeful and I beseech Allaah to grant him his requests.

Before that day, I used to wonder when people talked about the dua of others, what they asked for in Haram or during Haji, etc.

How do they hear it?

It's that day I had first-time experience, and this is possible because in solaah, it's required our lips move while supplicating and as the lips move they produce utterable sounds.

I pray Allaah grant our requests, ease our affairs and grant us safety from debts and poverty.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by SHEAU(m): 5:40am On Mar 28
akinsmail51:
The day I met a man who shared similar wordings of du'a like mine. In fact, he uses the same pattern, same approach and same opportunity.

One day, I was returning from a journey, after driving for hours, I decided to make sure I pray the last two solaah of the day before I reach home.

Hence, I parked at a Sabo to take a bow of kókó and àkàrà quickly before Maghrib time and to gain strength to pray Maghrib and Ishai.
Do you mind sharing the dua with Nl Muslims?

I like taking evening kọ́kọ́ or Kunu, after Àmàlà àti ogunfe, it's one of the things I always missed whenever I am out of town

While praying Ishai, I was amazed by the line of du'a chanting by the man praying beside me in our positions of prostrations throughout the solaah.

I can overhead the man passionately supplicating with the prophetic dua to overcome debt, worry, and anxiety, the dua to ask for ease, rizq, and goodness of this world, and protection from Hell fire.

He's fervently making these du'a that I had to stop mine and focused only on various versions of adhkar for prostration.

I was amazed at his pronunciation of those words of dua, he chanted them with perfect recitation and intonation.

After the tasleem, my eye refused to gaze away from this apparently wealthy, healthy and handsome man.

Many things were running through me then, is this calm man battling with debts, worry and anxiety or he's just making the supplication passionately?

If he's, it would be hard for anyone to believe this calm man is indebted because he radiated contentment and calmness.

I was amazed with his reliance on his Lord as well, I am really hopeful and I beseech Allaah to grant him his requests.

Before that day, I used to wonder when people talked about the dua of others, what they asked for in Haram or during Haji, etc.

How do they hear it?

It's that day I had first-time experience, and this is possible because in solaah, it's required our lips move while supplicating and as the lips move they produce utterable sounds.

I pray Allaah grant our requests, ease our affairs and grant us safety from debts and poverty.

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by SHEAU(m): 5:41am On Mar 28
Do u mind sharing the dua?
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by turmacs(f): 9:22am On Mar 29
Words of Dua. Normally Dua Lipa na wise woman, she dey spit words of wisdom normally. Her songs are always filled with wisdom and that's why me too i like to share her songs to all my friends regularly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by bizzy500: 9:28am On Mar 29
Please help me im typing this in pain my mum has been sick the nurse said she needs drips and injection which is 25k any good heart should help me out.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Buharism101(m): 9:29am On Mar 29
akinsmail51:

How do they hear it?

Please Kindly share the du'a sir
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 9:29am On Mar 29
How is fasting going?
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by hslbroker2(m): 9:29am On Mar 29
Ok
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Goodlady(f): 9:31am On Mar 29
labake1:
How is fasting going?
Going well Hajia.
Assalamualaikum.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by bizzy500: 9:35am On Mar 29
Please help me
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by BscHolder: 9:36am On Mar 29
labake1:
How is fasting going?
so you're Muslim too?
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 9:39am On Mar 29
BscHolder:
so you're Muslim too?

Yes I am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Afeezcoay(m): 9:39am On Mar 29
Masallah
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 9:40am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Going well Hajia.
Assalamualaikum.

Waalekum Salam Haija
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by BscHolder: 10:00am On Mar 29
labake1:

Yes I am
you're a young lady that I love so much and have feelings for.
Don't join the group of no future ambition touts like goodlady turmacs euoniaa candidlady and the rest of the trolls.
You're special, stand out and separate from them as you have a bright future ahead of you.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Goodlady(f): 10:03am On Mar 29
BscHolder:
Don't join the group of no future ambition touts like goodlady turmacs euoniaa candidlady and the rest of the trolls.
You're special, stand out and separate from them as you have a bright future ahead of you.
Thunder fire you
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by BscHolder: 10:04am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Thunder fire you
fire your mama first
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Goodlady(f): 10:06am On Mar 29
BscHolder:
fire your mama first
If I curse you, no babalawo or alfa ll deliver you.

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Damian911: 10:10am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Mumu girl very useless olosho undecided
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 10:25am On Mar 29
labake1:

Waalekum Salam Haija

Assalamu alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu

1 Like

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 10:25am On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Do you see yourself in the filth you carry about and believe in?
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by ArewaHouse: 10:26am On Mar 29
SHEAU:
Do u mind sharing the dua?

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29
drlateef:

Assalamu alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu

Waalekum Salam Alhaji
How is fasting going?
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 7:29pm On Mar 29
BscHolder:

Thank you Sir
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 8:10pm On Mar 29
labake1:

Waalekum Salam Alhaji
How is fasting going?

Waa alaikumu Salam warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu. I remember we chatted some time ago.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Goodlady(f): 8:30pm On Mar 29
BscHolder:
Dog ll bite you this Easter period. It must be your yansh they ll bite!

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 8:40pm On Mar 29
drlateef:

Waa alaikumu Salam warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu. I remember we chatted some time ago.

Yes, your name looks familiar
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by BscHolder: 10:38pm On Mar 29
Goodlady:

Dog ll bite you this Easter period. It must be your yansh they ll bite!
you be man not woman, if not I for say make 10 inches long thick and black preek thrust you mercilessly this weekend
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Zardex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29
Assalamualaikum @Bscholder remember this is Ramadan month @goodlady please don't reply. I beg you pple please no abuse each other again
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Dundalk(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29
Zardex:
Assalamualaikum @Bscholder remember this is Ramadan month @goodlady please don't reply. I beg you pple please no abuse each other again
if both of them are Muslims then they should end this beef asap for the sake of this month..
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 9:05am On Mar 30
BscHolder:
you're welcome.
Can we talk via email?

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadith Of Today 204 / Antidote For Islamophobia, 'ISLAMOPHOBIN' / Freemason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.