Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. (6058 Views)

"You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Du'a When Stopping Or Lodging Somewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Goodlady(f): 10:03am On Mar 30
Dundalk:
if both of them are Muslims then they should end this beef asap for the sake of this month..
It's that boy you should help me warn sir. The one trolling me. He was has been following me in various threads.
Zardex:
Assalamualaikum @Bscholder remember this is Ramadan month @goodlady please don't reply. I beg you pple please no abuse each other again
Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Thank you sir. I v ignored his trolls.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Zardex(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Zardex(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30
Brother abeg no troll her again. The pic on her Dp doesn't matter. Let her live her life please. You shouldn't be doing this now
BscHolder:
I was just jejely on my own and you quoted me.
You should have let the sleeping dogs continue resting.
By the way whose the innocent lady on your DP whose picture you've stolen?
My advise to you, stop trolling and get a meaningful life. You're not getting younger anymore.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by Zardex(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30
I hope he won't do that again. Sorry dear.
Goodlady:
It's that boy you should help me warn sir. The one trolling me. Ge has been following me in various threads.

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Thank you sir. I v ignored his trolls.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 8:03pm On Mar 30
labake1:

Yes, your name looks familiar

Efunwa ni nkan awe o.
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 10:04am On Mar 31
drlateef:

Efunwa ni nkan awe o.

Kile fe
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 2:48pm On Mar 31
labake1:

Kile fe

Odindi maalu ni mo fe. Se ko poju?πŸ˜‚
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31
drlateef:

Odindi maalu ni mo fe. Se ko poju?πŸ˜‚

Ko poju o
Let me check Jumia if they sell maaalu
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 11:23pm On Mar 31
labake1:

Ko poju o
Let me check Jumia if they sell maaalu

They do. They even sell ramπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by labake1(f): 8:53am On Apr 01
drlateef:

They do. They even sell ramπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Okay, be expecting it
Re: The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. by drlateef: 12:19pm On Apr 01
labake1:

Okay, be expecting it

Ongbe mi mora. Where would it be delivered?

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. / Is Chatting With Opposite Sex on Social media Khulwa That Is Prohibited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.