Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad (39781 Views)

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" / Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27
Heartless people, that's a very insensitive thing to say to another person.
Plus, in a movie set, you guys were asked to kneel down, for who,on these modern age, I don't even ask my kids to kneel down, talk less of an adult. There are more dignified ways of punishing wrong deeds.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Antoeni(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27
Nothing Like Originality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27
The black man is the only race that is irritated by his own color.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by EreluRoz: 2:48pm On Mar 27
frugal:

Says who?
says your reality
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On Mar 27
Shikena:
That's cannibalism grin

how?
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Oluchiugo: 2:49pm On Mar 27
But e be like the woman husband black pass u na. U for kukuma just stylishly move towards the husband make u try do small comparism
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by sylve11: 2:49pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Black don't crack. A bleached skin is very irritating, if you are not naturally lightskin then don't even try to kos it'll definitely destroy your skin,so be comfortable just the way you are.

Though naturally light skinned ladies are more attractive than dark skinned ladies, don't let the hypocritical words of men on the internet deceive you, they do the opposite in reality.

For where? undecided cool

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by EreluRoz: 2:50pm On Mar 27
sylve11:

For where? undecided cool
For reality
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by osazsky(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27
I nor dey put mouth for family matter
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Shikena(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27
enemyofprogress:
how?

enemyofprogress:
I ate that mide Martins.

cool

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by naija4life247: 2:52pm On Mar 27
E no go better for the person wey try to stop this Olosho from bleaching her useless body
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by enemyofprogress: 2:54pm On Mar 27
Shikena:

cool
yes now. I ate the biiiitch with passion
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by ffo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27
nonsense, have you ever heard African Americans bleaching, whites are even envious of our skin color
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-contemplated-bleaching-after-mide-martins-insult-habibat-jinad/

I know say mide martins go be terror in real life as to her character in movies...

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by snowland(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Black don't crack. A bleached skin is very irritating, if you are not naturally lightskin then don't even try to kos it'll definitely destroy your skin,so be comfortable just the way you are.

Though naturally light skinned ladies are more attractive than dark skinned ladies, don't let the hypocritical words of men on the internet deceive you, they do the opposite in reality.
Light skinned ladies more attractive than dark skinned?. Says who?.

7 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by EreluRoz: 2:58pm On Mar 27
snowland:

Light skinned ladies more attractive than dark skinned?. Says who?.
Says reality

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by SuperOnyi: 3:01pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:

shocked

Most of your comments are so irritating! Why generalizing? A beautiful dark skinned lady would move mountains, if it was all about being lightskinned then all Europeans are good-looking. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by EreluRoz: 3:03pm On Mar 27
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Most of your comments are so irritating! Why generalizing? A beautiful dark skinned lady would move mountains, if it was all about being lightskinned then all Europeans are good-looking. angry
Not here to please you with my comments. You will act differently in reality

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Elliotwaveforec: 3:05pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
I think I will support her since you decided to get a tattoo kukuma bleach join am na!!
Tattoo Don dey for Yorubaland before oyinbo come! My grandma get tattoo wela. Nothing wrong with ratio;

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by happney65: 3:07pm On Mar 27
Everytime I see this girl in the movies,na her mouth I dey always look make she put her mouth on my dick

You know.. tongue

Bo te shey ekan so so
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by SuperOnyi: 3:08pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Not here to please you with my comments. You will act differently in reality

shocked

Just shut up and go touch grass, there are a lot of people that are lightskinned but not "good-looking". And you think I'm here to please you with my comments by lying? If you think that because you're lightskinned, it automatically means you're beautiful then you're delusional.

Imagine an African calling another "monkey" because she's "darker" than him grin, black people!

And by the way, I'm not even darkskinned — just spitting facts.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by eeithis(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27
Elliotwaveforec:

Tattoo Don dey for Yorubaland before oyinbo come! My grandma get tattoo wela. Nothing wrong with ratio;
don't really like it though
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by muyico(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27
Dat gurl she vry rude.! 1dar how her husband control her!

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by eeithis(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27
Elliotwaveforec:

any girl wey gettam dey resemble olosho for my eyes

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Houseontherock1: 3:14pm On Mar 27
Adults asked to kneel down? It's even humiliating for children not to talk of adults undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by EreluRoz: 3:15pm On Mar 27
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Just shut up and go touch grass, there are a lot of people that are lightskinned but not "good-looking". And you think I'm here to please you with my comments by lying? If you think that because you're lightskinned, it automatically means you're beautiful then you're delusional.

Imagine an African calling another "monkey" because she's "darker" than him grin, black people!

And by the way, I'm not even darkskinned — just spitting facts.
You are aggressive with a raging hormones, when you are chilled then you can mention me.

By the way I'm eating a delicious meal here, I won't share I'm very stingy
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by snowland(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Says reality
Your reality you mean?.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by EreluRoz: 3:17pm On Mar 27
snowland:

Your reality you mean?.
Men's reality
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by superintendents(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27
snowland:

Your reality you mean?.
grin
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by Litmus: 3:19pm On Mar 27
Deleted
Re: I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad by logic102(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27
Riskymarvelous:
All dis talk no enter front page abeg ,,Okay if mide tell you that you should go and enter fire will u enter

Is there any me means I can contact the admin or moderator on Nairaland ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) / Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / 2face Idibia And Daughter In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.