Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures (2024 Views)

Ebosetale Okhueleigbe Wins International Golf Tournament In Tanzania / Abuja Holds First International Marathon (Video, Photos) / Okowa Receives Super Eagles On First International Flight To Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 7:18pm On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
Everytime you go dey like small pikin

Abia pig na my kind of person fit ediots like you. Cursed abia fooool
Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27
NwekereNdokl:
Ndi abia go think say na play ground be this

Na the Helipad you the show us?

where is the proper Course?
Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 7:32pm On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

Na the Helipad you the show us?

where is the proper Course?

Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27
NwekereNdokl:
wonderful
Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27
Killerofpigs:
I am blowing my Trumpet. Let me blow in peace cheesy

seriously bro, cut this shit. E pointless... Most of these tribal dogs are boring, hunger inspired people, you dont need to stoop to the low level of a hungry dog to "defend" you tribe... The best sees no competition.

1 Like

Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by comodo: 9:20pm On Mar 27
NwekereNdokl:
Not all the states have golf because your backward useless imo state doesn’t have one . Why did you have to write ‘many states in the east’ ?

Pls just close to Obinze military base is a golf course. (Arsenal ) is d name. A Google check can help u as well.
Your response just be like you ain't from the East side.
Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by adeleke691: 9:49pm On Mar 27
Not all the states have golf because your backward useless imo state doesn’t have one . Why did you have to write ‘many states in the east’ ?Not all the states have golf because your backward useless imo state doesn’t have one . Why did you have to write ‘many states in the east’ ?...
Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 9:57pm On Mar 27
Use the same Google to show us the pictures

comodo:

Pls just close to Obinze military base is a golf course. (Arsenal ) is d name. A Google check can help u as well.
Your response just be like you ain't from the East side.
Re: First International Golf City Opens In Igboland: Pictures by delpee(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

This is international Golf course not local golf course open this link
https://www.eigca.org/Project.ink?ProjectID=2262

It was a destination to be for golfers in it's own time and season. That's life.

Still no need for tribal sentiments. Pass on your message maturely. Same applies to Yorubas who do the same.

Maybe I grew up in the era of unity and less acrimony so I can't relate with the recent prevalent tribal slurs and unnecessary chest beating on NL. This forum used to have matured minds of all tribes discussing good topics intelligently. That was the attraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sos For Stabbed Arsenal Fan- Dodiki Anjorin / Your Best World Cup Ever / Men's Beach Volleyball Players Are Wearing Shirts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.