Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention (21360 Views)

NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / APC Council Chairman, 5,000 Members Defect To PDP In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by Christistruth00: 9:01pm On Mar 27
sweetjohn:
The christ you confess is definately not my own Christ bc the Christ i confessed stand for the truth and hate hypocrites. No sin in the bible that christ condemned more like hypocrisy. If only you lots know that you can never make heaven being a first class hypocrites, same hypocrites sin and character assassinations that Christ hated the most in the bible. How can you see truth and selfly turned it to lies and then lies to truth all just bc of your bigotry hatred to Igbos? If you make heaven ehn, God must go back and apologize to the pharisees and to sephira and Hananias.

Christ hates Hypocrisy and bigotry.!!!
You saw nothing wrong with so called Obidient Christians uniting with Traditionalists standing inside Juju Shrines to Curse innocent INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood

Was that Christianity'?

1 Like

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by frankson1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27
AcuraZDX:

LP played a fast one on them😂.

Using fake crisis to distract APC😂😂

Stop pretending to be happy. Your brothers are lamenting on the former bird App?
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by frankson1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27
Betanaija42moro:

Wetin concern Obidients with LP.
Most Obidients don't care about LP

I still believe it's too early to deny LP cheesy
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by okven: 9:13pm On Mar 27
Let's the majority have their way if so 'wish

It's the beauty of democracy
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by Kusu12: 9:18pm On Mar 27
Labourer party. Abure, Obingo and the rest are catching out. Association of losers

1 Like

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by frankson1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27
greggng:

The only man fighting Abure is apapa..we also know that apapa was being sponsored by people whose mission is to destroy labour party. I don't think obidient have issue with abure .. The alternative which is apapa is the worse.

You're still sleeping, you better wake up o.

Your family members have since moved on long ago from the fallacy about Apapa been sponsored by the APC to Abure.

Besides, the current issue now is Abure blocking media and other members from gaining access into the convention hall so speak on this.
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by greggng: 9:32pm On Mar 27
frankson1:

You're still sleeping, you better wake up o.

Your family members have since moved on long ago from the fallacy about Apapa been sponsored by the APC to Abure.

Besides, the current issue now is Abure blocking media and other members from gaining access into the convention hall so speak on this.

The current issue is the suffering of Nigerians due to apc wicked policy . Lp is not in power ...I cannot be distracted by what is happening with lp cos it won't put food on our table.

1 Like

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by Halo22: 9:42pm On Mar 27
Julius Abure played a fast one on obidients who are mostly political neophytes and amateurs in the game. However, let him still reach out to them and mend fences with them because he will still need them by 2027.

1 Like

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by ValarDoharis: 9:54pm On Mar 27
If Mahmmud is innocent, it will be well with you. If he is not innocent, it will not be well with you. Amen
Christistruth00:

It is Obidients that love to hate
Instead of Praying for themselves they were even united in hate to curse the innocent INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood
instead of leaving judgement to God.

1 Like

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27
Why is journalist were barred from convention it doesn't sound too good
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by frankson1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27
greggng:

The current issue is the suffering of Nigerians due to apc wicked policy . Lp is not in power ...I cannot be distracted by what is happening with lp cos it won't put food on our table.

But your comment I quoted was about Apapa been sponsored and was NEVER about APC policies. Now you're switching again undecided undecided

Well, I'm not surprised.

Whatever it is, it shouldn't stop you from telling us why Abure opened the doors to the convention hall to a selected few.

2 Likes

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by Betanaija42moro: 10:27pm On Mar 27
frankson1:

I still believe it's too early to deny LP cheesy
What did you mean by deny?
Many Obidients are members of other political parties like PDP and APC, while some don't even belong to any party at all.

They are just followers of Peter Obi. Some of them voted PO for president and vote their party for other positions.

Even if PO moves to KOWA party today, they will all follow him. Most of them are not interested in the party politics.
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by Christistruth00: 10:29pm On Mar 27
ValarDoharis:
If Mahmmud is innocent, it will be well with you. If he is not innocent, it will not be well with you. Amen

It is already well with me
Thank Jesus Christ
Amen

If Peter Ob truly lost
Let it be to you as you pronounced it
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by oyatz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27
Antoeni:
This man ought to step down; what is he looking for It's better he now face all the alleged forgery charges against him now and get a court verdict on them, if not he is digging the grave of LP

You don't understand Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by greggng: 11:03pm On Mar 27
frankson1:

But your comment I quoted was about Apapa been sponsored and was NEVER about APC policies. Now you're switching again undecided undecided

Well, I'm not surprised.

Whatever it is, it shouldn't stop you from telling us why Abure opened the doors to the convention hall to a selected few.

Have you heard about the word interlopers?..judges use it alot ...it means a mischievous person that wants to rip where he didn't sow . Again nobody should question the internal affair of the part especially where due process was followed. The constitution of the party spelt out how there convention should be held . Did they break any law by not allowing interlopers...my answer is no...

I repeat I cannot bother myself to this pity distraction cos it is not the main problem of Nigeria right now . On many occasions where people question how parties conduct there convention ...court always state is none of anybodies business ....it calls people like you asking g such question busy body and interlopers
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by FashionCookie(f): 11:06pm On Mar 27
Christistruth00:
LP from Top to Bottom!!!!

They are definitely at Rock Bottom now

INEC Chairman Mahmoud head Strong O!
After Obidients dedicated a whole day to Cursing the innocent INEC Chairman
things have gone completely haywire for the Party

Abure May be a Criminal but he is a Brilliant Criminal

Oya twe twe twe twe...😆 🤣
Wahala 4 who no sabi thief.
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by oyatz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27
When Peter Obi and the Obidents Movement decamped from the PDP to the Labour party, the part became a stronger political party and Julius Abure, who is just a regular corrupt Nigerian politician, utilized the opportunity to make a hell of money. Pa Lamidi Apapa and the older members of the Labour party, felt they ought to partake in this sudden turn of fortune in the party they have laboured for since inception but Abure schemed them out.

The Obidients (made up of largely naive youths) , many of whom are actually non-card carrying members of the Labour party thought that they and Abure are on the same page. Now the Obidents want to occupy party positions and put their candidate as chairman. Abure knew the game and outsmarted them by making 'necessary contacts and taking pro-active steps' . The drama is just about to start and may lead to the exit of Peter Obi and the Obidients from the Labour Party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by HeroicMeastro: 11:50pm On Mar 27

1 Like

Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by opamoses1: 12:17am On Mar 28
oyatz:
When Peter Obi and the Obidents Movement decamped from the PDP to the Labour party, the part became a stronger political party and Julius Abure, who is just a regular corrupt Nigerian politician, utilized the opportunity to make a hell of money. Pa Lamidi Apapa and the older members of the Labour party, felt they ought to partake in this sudden turn of fortune in the party they have laboured for since inception but Abure schemed them out.

The Obidients (made up of largely naive youths) , many of whom are actually non-card carrying members of the Labour party thought that they and Abure are on the same page. Now the Obidents want to occupy party positions and put their candidate as chairman. Abure knew the game and outsmarted them by making 'necessary contacts and taking pro-active steps' . The drama is just about to start and may lead to the exit of Peter Obi and the Obidients from the Labour Party.
100%.
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by PropertyBuying(f): 12:56am On Mar 28
This Man knows his way around!!!
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by frankson1(m): 4:24am On Mar 28
greggng:

Have you heard about the word interlopers?..judges use it alot ...it means a mischievous person that wants to rip where he didn't sow . Again nobody should question the internal affair of the part especially where due process was followed. The constitution of the party spelt out how there convention should be held . Did they break any law by not allowing interlopers...my answer is no...

I repeat I cannot bother myself to this pity distraction cos it is not the main problem of Nigeria right now . On many occasions where people question how parties conduct there convention ...court always state is none of anybodies business ....it calls people like you asking g such question busy body and interlopers

"interlopers" indeed cheesy

I didn't know parties can't be questioned about their internal affairs because, other parties would have been roasted.

Due process was involved by locking people and the media out..

You're the one trying to distract the rest of us by switching from the main topic.

You're too embarrassed to admit that the LP is ín
disarray which is the reason you're avoiding to talk about it but it still doesn't change the fact.

Go on the former bird App to read what your fellow members are saying.
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by rummmy: 5:32am On Mar 28
Apapa will be re elected as the chief labourer in vain. grin
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by william944: 7:19am On Mar 28
You're the one cryingAlmost 10 salty comments in 2mins.What's your business with LP?Are you tired of your party? Crying more than the bereaved.You're the one cryingAlmost 10 salty comments in 2mins.What's your business with LP?Are you tired of your party? Crying more than the bereaved....
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:55am On Mar 28
Christistruth00:
LP from Top to Bottom!!!!

They are definitely at Rock Bottom now

INEC Chairman Mahmoud head Strong O!
After Obidients dedicated a whole day to Cursing the innocent INEC Chairman
things have gone completely haywire for the Party

Abure May be a Criminal but he is a Brilliant Criminal
the worst part of it is that you and INEC will rock in kuje prison
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by greggng: 12:38pm On Mar 28
frankson1:

"interlopers" indeed cheesy

I didn't know parties can't be questioned about their internal affairs because, other parties would have been roasted.

Due process was involved by locking people and the media out..

You're the one trying to distract the rest of us by switching from the main topic.

You're too embarrassed to admit that the LP is ín
disarray which is the reason you're avoiding to talk about it but it still doesn't change the fact.

Go on the former bird App to read what your fellow members are saying.

You need to be following judgement on party affairs...is the easiest case to win ..whosever thst instituted a case on it always lose ...is regarded as family matter ...that is there internal affair...no outsider should get involved. I am done talking cos it seems you are not I touch with reality
Re: Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention by frankson1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28
greggng:

You need to be following judgement on party affairs...is the easiest case to win ..whosever thst instituted a case on it always lose ...is regarded as family matter ...that is there internal affair...no outsider should get involved. I am done talking cos it seems you are not I touch with reality

I don't know you switched to court case and judgment.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Years Is Too Small For Anyone In Office' - Yemi Osinbajo / One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu / Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.