Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest (261 Views)

What Are The Direct Implications Of Coup In Africa To The Rest Of Africa? / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest by ycat: 4:48pm On Mar 27
Re: First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest by sunboy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28
Another olaadegbu post, with new account.

I wonder who’s paying this guy?? It’s looking like a full time hustle now. His dedication to post rubbish get as he be.
Re: First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest by BscHolder: 1:18am On Apr 24
sunboy:
Another olaadegbu post, with new account.

I wonder who’s paying this guy?? It’s looking like a full time hustle now. His dedication to post rubbish get as he be.
OLAADEGBU is a useless bastard that has an estate in the hottest part of hell.
His alternate moniker is ycat who survives through blackmailing people

1 Like

Re: First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest by ycat: 2:06am On Apr 24
Hehehe what a mo.ron! Na so your brain damaged reach? Can’t you see difference in writing and posts like day and night? That man doesn’t insult or curse anyone here, I’m the one with that.
BscHolder:
OLAADEGBU is a useless bastard that has an estate in the hottest part of hell.
His alternate moniker is ycat who survives through blackmailing people
Re: First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest by BscHolder: 2:07am On Apr 24
ycat:
Hehehe what a slowpoke! Na so your brain damaged reach? Can’t you see difference in writing and posts like day and night? That man doesn’t insult or curse anyone here, I’m the one with that.
see this cursed fool.
So you think you can deceive me by having multiple personalities and changing writing styles.
God punish you there you scammer.
I will deal with you on this forum if you don't take your time.
Cursed OLAADEGBU
Re: First Diddy, Then Jay-z, Oprah & The Rest by ycat: 2:16am On Apr 24
Go and see your psychiatrist, if you really think that OLAADEGBU and ycat are one and the same, your brain needs to be swapped with that of a fish for better use of that poo box you call head. I no longer have time for your kind, so I don’t know why I keep getting you in my mentions.
BscHolder:
see this cursed fool.
So you think you can deceive me by having multiple personalities and changing writing styles.
God punish you there you scammer.
I will deal with you on this forum if you don't take your time.
Cursed OLAADEGBU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Israel May Be Planning For Iran / Trump Cancels North Korea Meeting / Deadly Blast Hits Eastern Afghan City Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.