Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. (2540 Views)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Muslim Faithfuls Donate Blood To Christian Hospital On Ashura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Muslim Faithful After The Eid-el-Kabir Prayers In Abuja Today[/size]

Faces of faithfuls Muslims, from the Eid EL-Kabir Prayers, held at the Muslims National Prayer ground along Airport road, Abuja, Nigeria, on Sunday 6, 2011.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/06/muslim-faithful-after-the-eid-el-kabir-prayers-in-abuja-today/
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2011

Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2011

Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by coogar: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
aloy@emeka:

how's this harassment?
the police are protecting the worshippers!
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
And searching them while they are praying abi?. That is not harrassment to you?. How many Christians are searched like this before they enter their churches?. These little children and women are simply going to prayer ground and its not as if they are boarding an aircraft or entering aso Rock. They are in a dam*n field for Allah's sake.
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by coogar: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
aloy@emeka:

And searching them while they are praying abi?. That is not harrassment to you?. How many Christians are searched like this before they enter their churches?. These little children and women are simply going to prayer ground and its not as if they are boarding an aircraft or entering aso Rock. They are in a dam*n field for Allah's sake.

these little children and women are capable of strapping bombs to themselves to cause mayhem!
when boko haram strikes, we blame the police for being incompetent. when they do their jobs, you blame them for being too overzealous.

what exactly do you want?
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
coogar:

these little children and women are capable of strapping bombs to themselves to cause mayhem!
when boko haram strikes, we blame the police for being incompetent. when they do their jobs, you blame them for being too overzealous.

what exactly do you want?

Strapping bombs on prayer ground?
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by coogar: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Strapping bombs on prayer ground?

you are aware that is abuja, right?
with no cctv cameras operating, how do you curb bomb threats? fasting and praying?
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
coogar:

you are aware that is abuja, right?
with no cctv cameras operating, how do you curb bomb threats? fasting and praying?

Tell your president and the police to do something about protecting Abuja and the rest of the country and stop harassing muslims. Every muslim is not a potential bomber abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by coogar: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Tell your president and the police to do something about protecting Abuja and the rest of the country and stop harassing muslims. Every muslim is not a potential bomber abeg.

you are so naive!
those police officers are protecting the muslims. if the bomb goes off, it would kill the women and children in those pictures.
i am sure they appreciate the police presence. just like football fans appreciate the police presence in a football ground.
it's not harassment - unless you have another hidden agenda to rile the muslims.
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by ayusman16(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
@aloy@emeka , why u dey think like dis naw? don't u hear news about happenings?
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by aloyemeka4: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
Who is riling muslims?. I fight against injustice, dude. If Christians are allowed to enter their place of worship without being searched, why are cops patting down muslims who came to their place of worship?. Did I hear you say they are there to protect them?. Is patting someone down a form of protection?.
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by tbaba1234: 1:42am On Nov 17, 2011
I see the vice-president prayed there and he would be a high value target for extremists.

That is why there is such high security.
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by coogar: 1:53am On Nov 17, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Who is riling muslims?. I fight against injustice, dude. If Christians are allowed to enter their place of worship without being searched, why are cops patting down muslims who came to their place of worship?. Did I hear you say they are there to protect them?. Is patting someone down a form of protection?.

and how many times have christian groups bombed the united nations building in abuja or kill corp members in the north to deserve such security scrutiny? it seems you deliberate reason vacuously. grin
Re: Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. by tiarabubu: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2012
aloy@emeka:

my friend ask ANY Christian you know of about security in Churches especially in the north. At least 2 policemen are attached to each major churches to conduct searches and protection. In places like jos or KD soldiers are used and worshipers are sometimes intimidated by it all. worshipers are searched through pat downs or metal detectors, car booths are checked including spare tires, ladies hand bags are prohibited from being brought in to the church, cars are not allowed to within 30 meters of the church building (churches with small compounds make worshipers park outside), now i see barrier walls coming up around churches apart from perimeter fencing. Still worshipers are sometimes blown to bits by these mauraders.

No one is complaining loudly cause its a sacrifice to make due to the prevailing times.

So next time before you go running your mouth making comparisons, ask around.

(1) (Reply)

Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim / Another Ex Muslim Hater Becomes Muslim / COVID-19: Ramadan In Mecca Great Mosque, 2019 Vs 2020 In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.