Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) (25003 Views)

Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by tofunmi2023(f): 10:27pm On Mar 27
Has anyone else noticed Wike is loosing weight. He is becoming a shadow of his former self. Just passing by cool
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by lukency(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27
Wike and Aduda are 5 & 6.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by id4sho(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27
GOFRONT:
See Philip......Who would ever thought of Philip being reduced to a bodyguard of Wike??
Wahala, politics na your mate cheesy grin
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Sniper101(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27
christejames:
Speaking to my son while pointing at the picture of Wike - "that is the man that loves being in the homepage of the media, he does so just to remain relevant but he is so arrogant"

Gaspsing for breadth shocked, my son replied "Dad, when I grow up I don't want to be like him".

unfortunately, your son has just pledged to you that he wouldn't want to amount to anything in life nor be relevant to the society he's in.

And you're spurring him on grin
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by jumper524(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27
This is the pasali to tippa garage double late
The rate at which the project is moving is a good thing.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:28am On Mar 28
Congratulations to all Abuja residents.
GOFRONT:
See Philip......Who would ever thought of Philip being reduced to a bodyguard of Wike??
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Coronavirus1: 2:07am On Mar 28
slimfit1:
Where are the hospitals, the schools water amenities that Abuja should have.
Is he the first Ftc minister?
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by sirray001: 3:58am On Mar 28
CannibalTorment:
This one caused Peter girigory Obi and his rogues many pàins, they think he will work for Peter Obi but the man disappointed them big time
ode wetin concern Peter obi with wike inspecting road. Peter obi matter go just kill you. Rather strive hard to attain the level wey Peter obi don reach in life
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Bellotelli: 5:06am On Mar 28
slimfit1:
Where are the hospitals, the schools water amenities that Abuja should have.
Wike should be minister of roads grin
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by CrossRhodes: 5:08am On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:

Its only newsworthy and praiseworthy when Peter obi is using our stollen wealth to build politically motivated borehole in the North or when ALEX OTTI is building gutter
What slowpoke is this?

How much your papa get wey obi steal?
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Trustedpronet: 5:50am On Mar 28
SoNature:
I can see some people hailing Wike; Nigérians like seeing in flesh and blood people they always see on TV. cheesy

Although Wike is a troublemaker, you cannot deny the fact that you must feel his positive impact when he's in charge.

Since Wike likes fighting everybody, I think Senator Kingibe should lobby her fellow legislators so that they can amend the law in a way that only FCT indigenes can be appointed FCT Ministers. Nigerians are not being fair to the natives.

It's like you don't know the wickedness of some gbagi people. They are not mature yet.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by SwissMass: 7:58am On Mar 28
sirray001:
ode wetin concern Peter obi with wike inspecting road. Peter obi matter go just kill you. Rather strive hard to attain the level wey Peter obi don reach in life
This is how you talk to your mother at home, common your insult and curse should end at your abode, don't here and show your parental irresponsibility.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by sirray001: 8:11am On Mar 28
SwissMass:
This is how you talk to your mother at home, common your insult and curse should end at your abode, don't here and show your parental irresponsibility.
always mind your business instead of carrying Peter Obi matter for head. Nigeria problems are too much for someone to be carrying another person problem for head.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by arceem(m): 8:50am On Mar 28
Dont hail them for basic amenities
Its their work
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Winning123: 9:26am On Mar 28
slimfit1:

Roads should not be what we use to measure performance. A chairman or Councillor should be doing that.

Did you not read last week when he flagged off the total rehabilitation of 40 schools in Abuja. Stop embarrassing yourself. He is also working on schools and hospitals. Also road construction drives economic wealth. A President of America once said the US is rich not because she has money to build roads but because of the roads she built. You young people don't think deep, and it is because you don't read
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by gratefulheart(m): 9:42am On Mar 28
Jealousy dey k kissll you and your bitter fellow Ireti.

GOFRONT:
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by kbir555: 9:44am On Mar 28
Fb for sale o9o32122319
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by swagana: 9:51am On Mar 28
CharleyBright:
Wicked Wike.

The man might be a loud-mouth arrogant buffon, but he is a performer.
I really wish he was given the Minister of Defence. He would have taken drastic measures to flush out these useless Fulani terrorists that Northerners are pampering and calling bandits.
Tinubu foolishly brought sponsors of Terrorism to end terrorism.
He was to stop fire, he went and brought in fuel?

Why cant he be the commander in Chief?
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:53am On Mar 28
christejames:
Speaking to my son while pointing at the picture of Wike - "that is the man that loves being in the homepage of the media, he does so just to remain relevant but he is so arrogant"

Gaspsing for breadth shocked, my son replied "Dad, when I grow up I don't want to be like him".
I guess your son will be very poor in life
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by SmartyPants(m): 11:13am On Mar 28
CrossRhodes:

It's tiring ....

Even some wealthy individuals build roads but we should celebrate because he is doing his job..

some nigerians need mental evaluation

You are most in need of the mental evaluation. A community has been without roads since its creation. In less than 8 months, the new minister has brought roads there with speed - which no other minister could do, and you are deeply hurt that he has done his job. So even when you do your job is there something wrong with getting a pat on the back for doing the job well??
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) by Nahyousabi: 4:05am On Mar 29
Chuks Egwugwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.