Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution (34086 Views)

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by 1972xy: 10:18pm On Mar 27
Eating your future !
Money meant for rural development and for state infrastructure .
They are using it to buy food .
Is ok.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by zegmart: 10:30pm On Mar 27
Worst way to stop hugger. Maximum 2 months a family will finish a bag of rice so what's next?
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Prenonjebose: 10:31pm On Mar 27
For how long. This is not the solution at all.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by orikoku: 10:37pm On Mar 27
I can bet it, 80% of these things will end in politicians custodies. The beneficiaries won't get it
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Bimpe29: 10:38pm On Mar 27
They shouldn't try to hoard those bags of rice ooo.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Mandate1: 10:41pm On Mar 27
Herkim:

Calm down

Even in the so called Advanced countries , they used to share food to every body.

I don't know why some Nigerians are crying fouls as if this is a new thing.
when there's an epidemic or natural catastrophe. Are we going through one now?
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by BucketHat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27
On a very serious note this is complete madness!!!!! Why sharing food stuff instead of providing basic amenities for all.

The major function of government is to provide steady electricity,good health care systems,good roads,low cost housing,water supply,security etc

Palliative is now federal government trade mark!!!

This is very shameful!!!!

1 Like

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by fitinwell: 11:09pm On Mar 27
Biodun556:

https://www.facebook.com/100064873830467/posts/pfbid02cY89WqMofGvcWcGo6KekjCy1FS7n8XeBrG6mbnxCr77fkDSZM4rMpW2NZdQx7QAZl/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Someone remind me .. pls where is the promised Nigeria Custom Service Rice ... They say will be distributed National Wide with a Discount of ₦10,000 per bag?

Temporary Open and Monitor our borders for importation of Staple foods.

But i won't blame the Government too... Because Nigerians are too desperate to make excessive gain..

They will start importing expired groundnut oils, rices and many more..

If Nigeria can Import expired Tires as tokunbo ..

The country self just tire Devil too...
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by BucketHat(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27
Herkim:

Calm down

Even in the so called Advanced countries , they used to share food to every body.

I don't know why some Nigerians are crying fouls as if this is a new thing.
Mr I beg to differ here!!!! For crying out loud we're not fighting war neither disaster happened.

It's a very big shame we're where we're today as a Nation.

If government had provided the basic amenities in the first place there won't be need for this nonsense palliathieves left right & centre.

We have allowed Vagabonds in the corridor of government 🤔

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Kingrshd3: 11:17pm On Mar 27
successmatters:
Sorry Lagos, the drug lord has turned you all to beggars.

Provide jobs, NO.

Provide steady electricity, NO

Provide security, NO

Na to dey share una rice like fowls that he will.do to keep you poor for another 8 years.

Am not sure u are a lagosian because all what u wrote now is trash 🗑️

Create of jobs as in how ?
Must people wait for government for jobs? There are so many opportunities out there in Lagos more than white collar jobs mtheew

Electricity is a federal project ..

For security how many kidnapping case have u heared in Lagos more than other states in Nigeria 🤔
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by amaraudo: 11:17pm On Mar 27
They brought rice for agberos and apc not lagosians...it's for selected agberos, apc and hungry party members
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by BondRiv: 11:17pm On Mar 27
How many will get to the intended beneficiaries? With the corruption in this country.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by dreamworld: 11:19pm On Mar 27
CannibalTorment:
Give to people in Enugu, Anambra and Abia probably it will stop them from committing suicide
The same way this will lead to stampede and kill all cone headed structures of skull mining republic , useless man
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by ElSudani: 11:21pm On Mar 27
BucketHat:
On a very serious note this is complete madness!!!!! Why sharing food stuff instead of providing basic amenities for all.

The major function of government is to provide steady electricity,good health care systems,good roads,low cost housing,water supply,security etc

This is not a government initiative. Did you hear from somewhere that the government will no longer provide electricity, good health care system, good roads, low cost housing, water supply, security etc?
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Kingrshd3: 11:24pm On Mar 27
BucketHat:

I tire óò but according to normal observations ehn it supposed to have started even since buhari and abacus regimen when things were still good and economy is booming .. when there is no global recession no war etc ..

Life is easy then but till date our leaders don't have foresight for future things.
because normally government suppose get there own farm and food for d nation at a subsidize rate and so on mtheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by sleeknaija(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:
Lagos is now home to internally displaced people

I will send 30 bags of rice on Friday to help ease the sufferings of some of the people living there

Oti yah weyrey
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Ubanz: 12:00am On Mar 28
Many will be jubilating not knowing that it's the same people that impoverished them that's rubbing oil on their lips.
The proverbial rat that blows u after biting you.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Bridget95(f): 12:03am On Mar 28
Will this rice stop hunger and suffering from hitting these people hard in the next 8 yrs ?
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by PropertyBuying(f): 12:25am On Mar 28
So, it's almost everything edible human mouth or basic base/primary ingredients to produce food that Dangote now produce for Nigerians and across Africa.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by adicius: 12:25am On Mar 28
There is no hunger in the south east. The reason is they are busy doing what they did in the Biafra war. Eating each other especially the corpses of dead relatives. Using it to make nkwobi. Now you know.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by adicius: 12:28am On Mar 28
Meanwhile in the south east, they are busy eating each other or committing suicide

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by mukthar2000(m): 2:27am On Mar 28
HELP US TELL THE TRUCKS DRIVERS MAKE THEN NO FOLLOW KADUNA AND ABUJA ROAD OOOOO, I DON'T WAT TO HEAR HEART BROKEN NEWS THAT THE TRUCKS WAS HIJACKED OOO

WE LAGOSIANS ARE WAITING.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by mukthar2000(m): 2:30am On Mar 28
Kingrshd3:

I tire óò but according to normal observations ehn it supposed to have started even since buhari and abacus regimen when things were still good and economy is booming .. when there is no global recession no war etc ..

Life is easy then but till date our leaders don't have foresight for future things.
because normally government suppose get there own farm and food for d nation at a s ubsidize rate and so on mtheew
Bro Dangote too get sense, if the start that time Most Nigeria would not appreciate him becos things are little better then , not like this period.
I am sure Nigerians would appreciate him with his move, that is Dangote for u .
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by ellyrichy(m): 4:41am On Mar 28
It's a good gesture from him. It's not easy to do good things in Nigeria nowadays, so I won't condemn someone that does it.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Never4getU: 4:56am On Mar 28
Greedy billionaire donating 80k bags of rice to how many in total Lagos residents compare to what he makes on a daily off their exploits?

Let him explain who he meant by vulnerables and those who aren't but doesn't eat the spike priced out of market commodities?

Devil personify individual
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:17am On Mar 28
LagosFirstSon:

I will send 30 bags of rice on Friday to help ease the sufferings of some of the people living there

Can u help me with 5k please?
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Ezmans: 5:21am On Mar 28
CannibalTorment:
Give to people in Enugu, Anambra and Abia probably it will stop them from committing suicide
another stamped loading
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Zetty177x: 6:08am On Mar 28
LagosFirstSon:

I love this ur comment. Them do emilokan their leader deprive them for food. What a disgraaced tribe..
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Amumaigwe: 6:09am On Mar 28
CannibalTorment:

Cure your ignorance.

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by chiagozien(m): 6:13am On Mar 28
wifeesnatcher:

Igbo Jew suffer to kpai

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslims you fools from East
Yoruba Muslim why are you so angry. grin grin
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by bewla(m): 6:22am On Mar 28
successmatters:
Sorry Lagos, the drug lord has turned you all to beggars.

Provide jobs, NO.

Provide steady electricity, NO

Provide security, NO

Na to dey share una rice like fowls that he will.do to keep you poor for another 8 years.
Look for aa story to keep you alive live us
We like it like that
Lagos no they carry last

We lead
If. You call us beggars we lead
Don't remind us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.