Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows (809 Views)

Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by amoreobansu: 9:14pm On Mar 27
Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, urged the people of the state not to panic, reaffirming his administration’s commitment to safeguarding residents’ lives and property.

Speaking during a solidarity visit by members of the Family Support Group to the Government House in Port Harcourt, Governor Fubara vowed to use all legal means to enhance and safeguard the collective aspirations of the people, asserting his right to fulfill his tenure.

Represented by the state Head of Civil Service, Dr. George Nwaeke, Governor Fubara assured the group, comprising Rivers youths, women, and men from all senatorial districts and local government areas, of his administration’s dedication to good governance and quality service delivery.

He stated, “The whole land of Rivers State stands in affirmation that we won the election fairly and deserve to serve out our full tenure. There is not going to be anything that will cut short the popular mandate that you all gave to this administration.”

Highlighting ongoing infrastructural projects, Governor Fubara emphasized the government’s commitment to youth empowerment and inclusivity, promising to maintain empathy and support for the people.

In his remarks, the President General of Family Support Group, Mr. Henry Abraham, commended the violence-free and credible 2023 elections, pledging unwavering support for Governor Fubara and urging all members to defend their votes and stand by the governor.

https://newsdirect.ng/nothing-can-stop-me-from-completing-my-tenure-gov-fubara-vows/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by SadiqBabaSani: 9:15pm On Mar 27
Speak less oga
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by BondRiv: 11:11pm On Mar 27
You won what fairly? Abeg face ur work.
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by DatNiggaDaz: 11:13pm On Mar 27
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Mar 28
Mr FUBARA death can stop you
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Tjra: 4:58am On Mar 28
He has found his voice.
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by JettPatterson: 6:15am On Mar 28
Nothing can stop you.!
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by magoo10(m): 6:31am On Mar 28
Not even the drunkard nor his toothless stooges in the rivers house of assembly.
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Whalis: 6:36am On Mar 28
Na so we dey see these days ooo. Every 10 persons are forming union to visit Fubara. Every Tom and Dick are pledging loyalty. Every 10 poles there is a canopy built to celebrate Fubaras Supreme Court Victory. Time shall tell like that proverbial monkey that was laughing over the hacking down of trees branches.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Politicstoday: 6:40am On Mar 28
Yes soo nothing can stop you oooo
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by orikoku: 6:51am On Mar 28
You are back on your feet.
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by SS777(m): 6:59am On Mar 28
amoreobansu:
Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, urged the people of the state not to panic, reaffirming his administration’s commitment to safeguarding residents’ lives and property.

Speaking during a solidarity visit by members of the Family Support Group to the Government House in Port Harcourt, Governor Fubara vowed to use all legal means to enhance and safeguard the collective aspirations of the people, asserting his right to fulfill his tenure.

Represented by the state Head of Civil Service, Dr. George Nwaeke, Governor Fubara assured the group, comprising Rivers youths, women, and men from all senatorial districts and local government areas, of his administration’s dedication to good governance and quality service delivery.

He stated, “The whole land of Rivers State stands in affirmation that we won the election fairly and deserve to serve out our full tenure. There is not going to be anything that will cut short the popular mandate that you all gave to this administration.”

Highlighting ongoing infrastructural projects, Governor Fubara emphasized the government’s commitment to youth empowerment and inclusivity, promising to maintain empathy and support for the people.

In his remarks, the President General of Family Support Group, Mr. Henry Abraham, commended the violence-free and credible 2023 elections, pledging unwavering support for Governor Fubara and urging all members to defend their votes and stand by the governor.

https://newsdirect.ng/nothing-can-stop-me-from-completing-my-tenure-gov-fubara-vows/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Na by force to rule when you're not qualify.
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Benekkk: 7:09am On Mar 28
Be humble sir. You’re just flesh and blood.
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Melagros(m): 8:03am On Mar 28
SadiqBabaSani:
Speak less oga
Is he talkative?
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Melagros(m): 8:04am On Mar 28
COMRADES, wike is a nonsense man
Re: Nothing Can Stop Me From Completing My Tenure- Gov Fubara Vows by Kukutente23: 8:24am On Mar 28
This will cause stomach pain for some people
Why? I dunno

(1) (Reply)

Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka / Robbery: Police Deploy Additional 500 Men In Onitsha . / Do You Love Or Regret Being A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.