Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,424 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka (839 Views)

Why Air Fare Is Expensive In Nigeria? / Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by abc115: 10:16am On Apr 02
Arik air, Medview airlines and even Bellview airlines off the top of my head, there might be more. They have all flown this Naija to UK route. The challenge for Air peace is to find out what happened to those airlines and avoid it like a plague. They can't lose this momentum

https://twitter.com/gunsbugsnpower/status/1774857063190954333

Medview Airlines, Lagos - London Gatwick.

Inaugural flight: Friday, Nov 20, 2015.

4 weekly flights.

Last flight to London: 2017 (same year Arik also stopped flying to London)

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1774881192325587051

2 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 12:12pm On Apr 02
Onyema should stop making it look like everyone hates him or his business. He should stop crying unnecessary foul cry

5 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02
helinues:
Onyema should stop making it look like everyone hates him or his business. He should stop crying unnecessary foul cry
It is within his constitutional right to express his feelings. If you don’t like it, obliterate yourself

11 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 12:17pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

It is within his constitutional right to express his feelings. If you don’t like it, obliterate yourself

Read and comprehend before jumping on my mentions.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02
helinues:

Thank you
Read what your submissions? Bulshit I don’t have that sort of time nothing worth comes out of you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 12:24pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

Read what your submissions? Bulshit I don’t have that sort of time nothing worth comes out of you

Arik air, Medview airlines and even Bellview airlines off the top of my head, there might be more. They have all flown this Naija to UK route. The challenge for Air peace is to find out what happened to those airlines and avoid it like a plague. They can't lose this momentum

I didn't know the comprehension issue is more complicated than earlier thought.

Wait, why do you lots just come online to knock my comments without even comprehending the message. I have bursted mored than 3 people today doing that same shit.

You lots should stop having fixated mindset about others. I understand you lots are not interested in reading from us, it can only be a palm wine tapper's dream though, make una try and comprehend before doing your as usual attack.

4 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02
helinues:

I didn't know the comprehension issue is more complicated than earlier thought.

Wait, why do you lots just come online to knock my comments without even comprehending the message. I have bursted mored than 3 people today doing that same shit.

You lots should stop having fixated mindset about others. I understand you lots aew not interested to read from us, it can only be a palm wine tapper's dream, make una try and comprehend before doing your as usual attack.
Becuase you have built a repudiation of regurgitated bulsh!ting. What is the relationship between hate and the business analysis above and because others failed doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be tried

4 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02
All i need to see is CHUKA advising ONYEMA

Seeing the name is enough
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 12:42pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

Becuase you have built a repudiation of regurgitated bulsh!ting. What is the relationship between hate and the business analysis above and because others failed doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be tried

https://www.nairaland.com/8048453/own-country-denied-us-allen

Above link is what led to this thread.

Onyema said ‘his own country’ denied Air Peace and threw back its application for a Technical Country Operators (TCO) permit, which could have allowed the airlines to start going into any European country.

His country denied him yet he just made his first trip to UK. They couldn't have allowed him to start with, so thats where the word hate comes from.

Nigerians like crying unnecessary fouls even though they might be the one not doing the right thing. If other past airlines have had such experience, then Onyema shouldn't make it look like it's deliberate sabotage hence he should stop crying foul.

That should be easy for you to digest. Just dont rush when assimilating this time

2 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/8048453/own-country-denied-us-allen

Above link is what led to this thread.

His country denied him yet he just made his first trip to UK. They couldn't have allowed him to start with, so thats where the word hate comes from.

Nigerians like crying unnecessary fouls even though they might be the one not doing the right thing. If other past airlines have had such experience, then Onyema shouldn't make it look like it's deliberate sabotage hence he should stop crying foul.

That should be easy for you to digest. Just dont rush when assimilating this time

Was that the topic of this discussion why not go to that thread, why bring to this entirely different thread. Hate filled

5 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 12:48pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

Was that the topic of this discussion why not go to that thread, why bring to this entirely different thread. Hate filled

Either you shamed me on this thread or I dragged you to the floor.

Could you point out to what exactly is wrong with my initial comment you attacked in related to this thread/topic?. Make we set that record straight today.

NL would be the judge to know who don jump fence , rude and arrogant on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02
helinues:

Either you shamed me on this thread or I dragged you the floor.

Could you point out to what exactly is wrong with my initial comment you attacked. Make we set that record straight today.

NL would be the judge to know who don jump fence , rude and arrogant on this thread.

You said Onyeama no one hates you, meanwhile the thread is about Onyeama should understudy why other airline in the route failed. How does anyone hating him or not relate to this is why other airline on the route failed, what would Onyeama do differently business wise. Instead of making a constructive business analysis, you are talking hate or no hate to derail the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 12:54pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

You said Onyeama no one hates you, meanwhile the thread is about Onyeama should understudy why other airline in the route failed. How does anyone hating him or not relate to this is why other airline on the route failed, what would Onyeama do differently business wise. Instead of making a constructive business analysis, you are talking hate or no hate to derail the thread.

@ emboldened just gave you out.

If he had done that, he wouldn't have been crying foul play cos he was the one who didn't learn from the airlines before him.. He thought he knew the protocols

Sabotage - Deliberate - Hate hence foul crying according to Onyema

So what exactly have your arguments about?

3 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by MadamExcellency: 12:55pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

Read your submissions. Bulshit I don’t have that sort of time nothing worth comes out of you

If Air Peace is a foreign Airline, the FG would have permitted them to float Nigeria Air. The government of Buhari jettisoned the idea because of tribalism and instead scammed 230 million Nigerians with painted Ethiopia Airlines.

The number of fleets at Air Peace's disposal is worth the permission to float Nigeria Air but politics of region and ethnicity wouldn't allow that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02
helinues:

If he had done that, he wouldn't have been crying foul play cos he was the one who didn't learn from the airlines before him..

You are still talking from hate filled and envious perspective. Do you realize some of those airlines are no longer operating even domestic flights?

Allow Onyeama do his thing. He had built the most successful indigenous airline. You probably haven’t built a bicycle repair shop in your life. First thing a business man does is failure analysis. He is telling you that his country denied him.

After eating Ewedu it is you that haven’t ever run a successful business that will teach him the impact of destructive politics yet you have the temerity to say no one hates you like you know everyone. He has competitors who don’t want him on the route, they have failed, Onyeama shall succeed whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by Madmohamedslam: 1:01pm On Apr 02
helinues:

If he had done that, he wouldn't have been crying foul play cos he was the one who didn't learn from the airlines before him.. He thought he knew the protocols

What the fvck you are hugging poverty for?

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 1:02pm On Apr 02
MadamExcellency:

If Air Peace is a foreign Airline, the FG would have permitted them to float Nigeria Air. The government of Buhari jettisoned the idea because of tribalism and instead scammed 230 million Nigerians with painted Ethiopia Airlines.

The number of fleets at Air Peace's disposal is worth the permission to float Nigeria Air but politics of region and ethnicity wouldn't allow that.

All what you listed are just assumptions and excuses. Onyema is a business man. He has been doing business with government for years now. If he wants the partnership with Nigeria Air, he knows the right way to go

3 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 1:04pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

You are still talking from hate filled and envious perspective. Do you realize some of those airlines are no longer operating even domestic flights?

Allow Onyeama do his thing. He had built the most successful indigenous airline. You probably haven’t built a bicycle repair shop in your life. First thing a business man does is failure analysis. He is telling you that his country denied him.

After eating Ewedu it is you that haven’t ever run a successful business that will teach him the impact of destructive politics yet you have the temerity to say no one hates you like you know everyone. He has competitors who don’t want him on the route, they have failed, Onyeama shall succeed whether you like it or not

Match ended. grin cheesy

Let NL's be the judge

3 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02
helinues:

Match ended.

Let NL's be the judge
Let nairaland be the judge how? This one eats, sleeps and drinks on nairaland, ogbeni go do something useful with your life
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 1:08pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:

Let nairaland be the judge how? This one eats, sleeps and drinks on nairaland, ogbeni go do something useful with your life

My prayers na for this thread to make it to FP.

Someone must be shamed on this thread trust me.

Don't be in haste

3 Likes

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02
MadamExcellency:

The days of national airline are over, it is actually concerning that instead of fg supporting private local airlines they are planning of floating theirs where they would potentially subsidize and thereafter killing local airlines cause the business is dominated by a particular region currently

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02
helinues:

My prayers na for this thread to make it to FP.

Someone must be shamed on this thread trust me.

Don't be in haste
Everyone knows how empty you, you are not capable of making constructive analysis without ethnic bias. You ruined this supposedly educative thread with your tribalism. The objective was to find out why other airlines on the route failed and what step can airpeace take differently but you brought in the hate you are made of

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by MadamExcellency: 1:13pm On Apr 02
helinues:

All that you listed are just assumptions and excuses. Onyema is a businessman. He has been doing business with the government for years now. If he wants the partnership with Nigeria Air, he knows the right way to go

Have you listened to the former Minister of Aviation's media interviews when Air Peace was suggested to fly Nigeria Air? Did you not hear the criticism and false allegations against Air Peace including the false assumptions that he projected to keep the Airline in bad shape in the eyes of the international community and investors? Go check it out on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by helinues: 1:24pm On Apr 02
MadamExcellency:

Have you listened to the former Minister of Aviation's media interviews when Air Peace was suggested to fly Nigeria Air? Did you not hear the criticism and false allegations against Air Peace including the false assumptions that he projected to keep the Airline in bad shape in the eyes of the international community and investors? Go check it out on YouTube.

What are the false allegations?

Air peace first trip to UK had issues in both Nigeria and UK. Could both countries be wrong about Air peace?

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by DatNiggaDaz: 1:29pm On Apr 02
helinues:

This man grin grin

Senselessness, worthlessness , hopelessness will one day depart grin
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by viccy12: 1:47pm On Apr 02
helinues:

A broken nuisance like you should do us a favor and shut ya ewedu gobbling mouth. You are an irritant
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by Slytiger: 1:53pm On Apr 02
abc115:

https://twitter.com/gunsbugsnpower/status/1774857063190954333

Medview Airlines, Lagos - London Gatwick.

Inaugural flight: Friday, Nov 20, 2015.

4 weekly flights.

Last flight to London: 2017 (same year Arik also stopped flying to London)

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1774881192325587051
Yeah. Bellview was the airline I used back in 2008 when I visited the UK. They even flew straight to Heathrow back then.
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by Slytiger: 1:55pm On Apr 02
AlexBells:
The days of national airline are over, it is actually concerning that instead of fg supporting private local airlines they are planning of floating theirs where they would potentially subsidize and thereafter killing local airlines cause the business is dominated by a particular region currently
Just imagine the suggestion. So tax payers should subsidize while the owners privatize the profits. What's it with Nigerians and communism. Dem take subsidy curse the country or what.
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by Ikaeniyan0: 2:05pm On Apr 02
MadamExcellency:

but this politics of region and ethnicity have not lead to the FG honouring the US arrest warrant on Allen onyeama
Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by AlexBells(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02
Slytiger:

Just imagine the suggestion. So tax payers should subsidize while the owners privatize the profits. What's it with Nigerians and communism. Dem take subsidy curse the country or what.
I didn’t say they should subsidize private airlines. I said there’s chances that fg floating a national airline could be subsidized to the detriment of private airlines

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by socialmediaman: 2:20pm On Apr 02
helinues:

Thank you

The other poster was harsh but his point was valid, Onyema is within his rights to voice out his feelings and you should respect that

Not everyone’s culture supports keeping quiet in the face of unfair treatment

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Need To Learn From The Pitfalls Of The Forerunners- Chuka by SpatialKing(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02
Thema

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatly Improved Nigerian Premier League - A Silent Success / Agagu Stop Your Comments / Suggestions For A Rejuvenated, Honorable Police Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.