Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. (2307 Views)

Glo-1 Cable Cut Disrupts Internet Access In Nigeria / Hundreds Of Thousands May Lose Internet Access In July / April 2011 Report On Prices Of Internet Access In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. by wande(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2006
Can somebody in the house link me up on how to learn microsoft access fast I believe it will help me solve the rudiments of working of on large datas. Excel too can do, but you cannt put your egg in one basket.
Re: I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2006
You're out of luck, buddy! THat's not possible.
Re: I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. by jogego(m): 4:12am On Mar 09, 2006
Excel is a spreadsheet basically for working with numbers but for large amount of data, you need a database engine such as Access. Access is better than excel in that it works ased on the principle of keeping data in just one place at a time.

Like Seun said, you cant learn access in two days, you still need to know the rudiments of how a database engine works. Access gives a gui(graphical user interface) to a sql database engine. You can actually go behind the gui and run your queries in mysql as well.

If you need to learn access in details holla, i'd be glad to help,but dont expect any miracles.
Re: I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. by wande(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2006
jogego,

I know you can help you need to understand my condition, it is not that I want a firebrigade approach but I believe I can grab something tangible within the stipulated period, please let me know how you can be of help. For your infomation am not expecting miracle but I believe I can do it.
Re: I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. by jogego(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2006
Do you understand the basic workings of a database engine? If yes, hope dey, if not, this one pass even fire brigade approach. Holla me on yahoo messenger and we can talk properly

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Undersea Internet Cables / All Nigerian Must Know This / Hp 8560p With 1gb Dedicated Graphics For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.