Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How You Can Make Your Own Perfect Milky Doughnut - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Can Make Your Own Perfect Milky Doughnut (248 Views)

Milky "Garri" Discharge Help / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Your Own Perfect Milky Doughnut by SharpestArena(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27
How you can make the Trending Milky Doughnut

This Milky Doughnut is being trending now on social media, there are alot of complains from different people ordering it online, some were saying the Doughnuts were not well fried, some were not properly filled with milk, some were tasteless, there are alot of complain from different people going on internet when they ordered. But why can't you made your own Doughnut yourself with just little amount of money instead of you ordering from where you don't even know how they make it, you don't know how they produce, you just order and eat which is not properly hygenic.

But here I would like to enlighten you on how you can make your easily milky doughnut without any stress at all, once you get your ingredients, you are free to go.

Some don't know what is meant by Doughnut, let me explain first before I proceed..

Doughnuts are sweet pastry that is usually in ring shape, with a hole in the middle and deep fried to golden perfection. Some professional bakers will intentionally design them in to oval shapes and fill them with light fruit fillings or with milk or even custards.... Just click on this link to read more..

https://www.sharpestarena.com/2024/03/how-you-can-make-trending-milky-doughnut.html

Re: How You Can Make Your Own Perfect Milky Doughnut by Vijuchoco(f): 9:12pm On Apr 01
It's like I'm the only one that is yet to taste this milky doughnut

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Booster That Is Organic / Http://puregarciniaelitefacts.com/skinyouth-serum/ / Http://www.garciniaproductsguide.com/american-sleep-union/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.