Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (13674 Views)

Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by johndavid1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Nigerian women go accept ANY award ke. . . .from ANY man. . .even is na SHYTE!
Mu he he he he he he
Good job Stephanie. wink
You look beaurrrri[b]foooool[/b]!

Where 'OmoNIgho' go OmoIgbo goes!
grin grin grin grin no be lie ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by benlay(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
mobile internet has caused more troubles in Nigeria, can't imagine peeps come on forum like this to prove what's not, 'what's fatal accident, what is serious accident'. Genius get life!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by OlaPhils(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
one day, criminals will start receiving award. PLEASE WHAT QUALIFY PEOPLE FOR THIS AWARD? or what do you have to obtain before getting this award? maybe one day me too go get one  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2011

She and Gene were given the awards cos they were the arrow heads of his campaign amongst the Nollywood stars. It was rumoured then that Genevieve secretly took over from her as the points person and started dating Oronto Douglas (who was their meeting point). And that Steph was dating Jonathan.

Smh. And I've PERSONALLY seen toooooooo many females (married and single) in Nigeria achieve their vaunted financial 'independence' by hustling thier Kitty-cats with rich/influential men in this manner. Why then should I respect them and/or their ilk? It's such a pity, really. There's hardly any such thing as a self-made female in this country (in the real sense of the word).
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by tigerleggs(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]
Boneheads. Stephine Okereke opened a VVF centre in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. That's what earned her the national honour. Don't ask me the meaning of VVF. If you're not happy with her national recognition, just cook yourself an honour like Loser of Federal Republic -LFR and be happy with it.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:05am On Nov 17, 2011
pro01:

Smh. And I've PERSONALLY seen toooooooo many females (married and single) in Nigeria achieve their vaunted financial 'independence' by hustling thier Kitty-cats with rich/influential men in this manner. Why then should I respect them and/or their ilk? It's such a pity, really. There's hardly any such thing as a self-made female in this country (in the real sense of the word).
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by member479760: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2011
why not Baba suwe!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by tpia5: 5:20am On Nov 17, 2011
How would you describe the look and smile on Jonathan's face?

he tends to look that way with women other than his wife.

but people say he's an arrant womanizer sha.

maybe he gets bored with his flames afterwards?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Kizilala: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2011
People and their "i too know'.Fatal accident just means that there was a fatality in the accident not necessarily Stephanie.It could have been the occupant of the other car.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by ToniaLee(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2011
Dont mind the English professors we have here.Instead of concentrating on the thread you are busy defining` FATAL`.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by deavicky(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2011
I'm curious and i av read through Evey post nobody tell of what she is been warded for. OR Una dey hide am from me.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2011
For acting rubbish movies!!

I learnt that in a bid to raise funds, the Federal government will authorize people to start hawking the National Awards on Major express roads, traffic intersections and supermarkets nationwide!

All you have to do is buy your award, take it to designated studios and have them photoshop a picture of you being presented with the award by the president!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by UyiIredia(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2011
GEJ resembles Baba Suwe.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
she is well connected. her aunt is the stock exchange woman.

anyway yo can't cover yourself with umblela everytime
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by jascon1(m): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2011
i never see wetin dey special for her acting to get this national honour. her hand sef don burn. she is pretty and i do like her but she is doing a paid job and that honour doesnt seem hers. why dem no give baba suwe award that is the actor who isfact desreves an awards for compensation and for tarnishing his famous name. na all dos women for orphanage home dem suppose give award sef. well, na she know wetin she don take ikebe do for ASSo rod, oh sorry, aso rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Photo Amidst Court Injunction / Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage / Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.