Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (36114 Views)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photos Of Her Receiving Her National Award / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2013
The jeep has been delivered to the couple. And as the gov said: Mrs. Annie Idibia, nee Macaulay is a daughter of Akwa Ibom State and the gift of a Prado SUV from her governor is only a gesture of love and goodwill.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/tuface-annie-idibia-receive-their-prado.html

3 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by joyli: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Nice n congrat

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 15, 2013
eya...good for them.

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by SlyIg(f): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2013
I dont want to call that motor car, a jeep and my oga at the top would give it another name.
I will call it motor, thats all.

17 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Akpabio you are tone deaf

3 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2013
ok o
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2013
Tubaba... I persoanlly endorse that SUV for you.

Your hussle is an inspiration to many young Nigerians.

#Nfana Ibaga...

6 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Greatlydia(f): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2013
He dat findeth a wife findeth a good tin and obtains favour from the oga at the top.

48 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by slimyem: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2013
Mrs. Annie Idibia, nee
Macaulay is a daughter of Akwa Ibom
State and the gift of a Prado SUV from her
governor is only a gesture of love and
goodwill.
....would be nice if this gesture is extended to all other daughters of Akwa-Ibom state who bring their princes home.undecided
What a lame excuse for unnecessary wastage of public funds!!
Shioor!

69 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ichommy(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Y 2face hide

2 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by victorazy(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2013
Na Akpabio giv Tubaba and wife but my OGA @ D TOP will give me one day.

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by gistyinka(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by rezzy: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2013
Nice ride
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2013
ichommy: Y 2face hide
chill small..make i go ask my oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by causewahala: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2013
ichommy: Y 2face hide

Ans: Kolo camera man + zeal to capture Benefactor handing over keys to Annie. . . . daz all!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by vision2050: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2013
I hope it circulate to other couples? Not only celeb should benefit from National cake
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by point5: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Congratz 2 her,,afta al is a gift,,wat consins her and Akpabio spendin dia govmt fund ridiclously,,
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by born2boink(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Kudos to 2face and not akpabio because na still our tax money una dey use treat our boys better..
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by aminho(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2013
2baba u be baba dem
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

Tubaba i pray you don't end up biting fingers coz a public dog you have as wife

3 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by nokingasgod: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Oh, did'nt know until now that she was the ONLY ''daugther of Akwa Ibom State'' and all the other ladies are slaves....Really, some heads need serious and urgent examination!

10 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Chinaimporter: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2013
[size=28pt]He would end up like ibori in few years after we have finished using him.i dey laugh in ogoja[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by IleIfe2(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2013
If you have ever been at the helm of power before or spoken to someone who is, you would know that money and power intoxicates. These guys see the world from a very different perspective. Talk to them when you meet them in europe and america where they feel comfortable to talk. you will lose hope and the always say the same thing "Nigeria is beyond repair".

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Arysexy(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
Wot a waste of public fund, Tu-face is rich enough to buy Annie a private jet, y waste money that could pay school fees for some indigent students on frivolities like buying yeye SUV for d rich? uwaaaa wu paw paw mehn!

14 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by SKIPCY(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
How come he never gave any other Akwa Ibom daughter a prado SUV..I'm starting to suspect both of them.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by anitank(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
I can see her tummy bulging out, is she pregnant?
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by neksummi(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
Congrats to them.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by adexsimply(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Ibanga p:
If u r not as dumb as he is, den u should knw dat spamming every thread wit off topic, xplicit materials affects right tinkin people following d thread.
if i got ur meaning..u are telling me u belong to the category of "right tinkin people"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.