Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings (10971 Views)

Wahala�‍♀️�‍♀️: Tenant Arraigned After Assault On Landlady Over Utility Bill / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by dona2us(m): 8:04am On Mar 28
Hmm eletrical fittings and bulb for 500k hmm nigeria police make una dey fear God oh
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Stayingalive: 8:11am On Mar 28
Jestin:
Some heartless tenants don’t know what landlords go through to erect that building
How is it anyone business what his/her landlord went through to erect a building?

So if they had it easier would it change anything?
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Peppysco: 8:16am On Mar 28
Risingblue008:
Whc one be bulb of 500k?
The tenant no pay caution fee,
Cos if u pay caution in any apartment b4 packing in
Thats mean u have paid for damages ahead
Even if u pay 200k as caution fees and u damage things worth 400k,guy u no get anything to do with ur landlord cos u don pay down
If na court,carry me go court make i tell u the reason even the landlord go shock for the kind of tenant wey he give house

You're one of the reasons why easterners are profiled in the West when seeking accomodations.

4 Likes

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:18am On Mar 28
The story ain't clear. The electrical fittings that was removed, the report didn't state who the original owner was.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Godoverevery: 8:23am On Mar 28
Justiceleague1:

You people in Oshogbo mined the head hand and breasts of a woman few days ago,the news was on front page,that's one among many others....the joke is always on you,Petty tribalist

grin

Am a tribalist as you also a trablist.

Only fools are always the first to accuse people of what they are guilty of aswell.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Housing(m): 8:31am On Mar 28
Paul Orizu could also be charge for contempt of Court. How dare you padlock the apartment after Court eviction had been executed.

If the Landlord is ready for a fight he will still face more charges separately.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Chummynoni(m): 8:42am On Mar 28
Afamsi:
the landlord is also an easterner
LAWRENCE ABAYOMI!!

3 Likes

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by thatigboman: 8:55am On Mar 28
Benwallt:

How much is a chandelier? Electrical fittings is not only bulbs
which landlord dey put chandelier for tenant house? na service apartment?
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by NwokoloOwa: 8:56am On Mar 28
Excellent! Though some landlords are bad, some tenants are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by TheRealOwner(m): 9:05am On Mar 28
oz4real83:
The real landlord versus "landlord" cheesy grin

If you know, you know
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Kooldon(f): 9:06am On Mar 28
If the electrical fittings with bulb only is 500k then how much come be rent?
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Christlike01: 9:08am On Mar 28
Furthermore, Uwadione stated that Orizu conducted himself in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace by depriving the landlord of the house of taking over the possession of the apartment that he had previously occupied after he was evicted through the writ of court. He added that Orizu stole bulbs and electrical fittings valued at N500,000 from his former apartment.

Uwadione mentioned that the stolen properties belonged to the landlord, Mr Lawrence Abayomi.

Lol! So "the developers" are actually tenants with nothing to show for their big mouths!

We thought all the big edifices - Mansions ,Duplexes,and others being demolished by the Lagos State government 'cause they were built on illegally acquired land belong to our empty chestbeating braggarts from the pit of hell!

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Emma1Oj(m): 9:13am On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
Nawa oh!

But which tenant house has bulbs that are worth 500k?
They just want to suffer him due to his rebellious character after previously received of court order.

i know he didnt steal anything, beside those tribe pple are so good in constituting nuisance anywhere dey live reason why if you want to get an apartment, the landlord will question to be sure you are not from that region. they act like they know too much and dey know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Emma1Oj(m): 9:18am On Mar 28
Chummynoni:
For this man life, he no go give hin house to easterners again.
The way house owners questions your tribe this days before renting their apartment to anyone is becoming alarming
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by codemaniacs: 9:21am On Mar 28
Agapeunit:
broda, efi tribalism sile! TRIBALISM IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE UPCOMING GENERATION PLS!

Upcoming generations will be more tribal because every race whether black, Whyte, eu:ropeans, a:sians, a:rabs, Africans e.t.c are all fighting for survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by mastermaestro(m): 9:32am On Mar 28
Risingblue008:
Whc one be bulb of 500k?
Even if u pay 200k as caution fees and u damage things worth 400k,guy u no get anything to do with ur landlord cos u don pay down
If na court,carry me go court make i tell u the reason even the landlord go shock for the kind of tenant wey he give house

Involuntary damage while residing in a place is totally different from theft and deliberate vandalism. You have no idea what law is. The tenant eye go see shocker.

The landlord will make sure he never tries that rubbish anywhere else. I am sure the damage isn't up to the quotation. However when you engage in malicious acts, anything that follows, you must face it.

2 Likes

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by mastermaestro(m): 9:42am On Mar 28
poshestmina:
#500k for bulbs ? Except it's a chandelier.
He is paying for his stupidity .

Exactly. Some people don't have the wisdom to stay away from avoidable trouble. That's how one landlady, her daughter began fighting a tenant and the tenant's property got damaged in the process. The tenant also sustained an injury. Tenant ran to police and got the landlady and her daughter arrested o. Them sleep station o. grin

After their release, she asked me to help her draft a petition alleging all kinds of shit against the tenant. I declined. I told her the case was already against her the moment she used agbero style to try evicting the tenant. Long story cut short, I advised her to wait out the lawful grace period which the law allocates to such a tenant. She waited. Tenant don move. Matter don solve.

Some people don't exercise wisdom and restraint. Any dealings with a tenant or a landlord must be done in law. If you chose agbero style, na you go suffer.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by kbir555: 9:43am On Mar 28
Fb account for sale
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by NoToPile: 9:45am On Mar 28
Loool is it only theft he is arrainged for?

How on earth do you retake possession of a property you have been evicted from by a court order and your properties have been removed by court personell? You now padlocked it again sef. He should also be sued for contempt of court.

I like the landlord he didn't fight with him, he did the right thing, ride on, you do any how see anyhow.

Let him pay the 200k bail first and start from there. If he can't get the sureties let him cool in detention.

He must have sense by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Chukwuka319(m): 10:22am On Mar 28
Godoverevery:

One of your brothers was sentenced to life imprisonment yesterday at lagos high court for defining a minor.....the news was on FP.

The joke is on you.
Lol! Likewise on you.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by FashionCookie(f): 10:29am On Mar 28
erniok:

Make una dey take time read. Na court evict am. The man na mumu for going back after govt. evict them.
Na you sabi. Omini-knowest. Take time read wetin? So who them evict no go fit commot wetin he put 4 house? U for kuku tell am make he leave him clothes and furniture. undecided
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by FashionCookie(f): 10:32am On Mar 28
Ate247:
It's not wrong to remove what you fixed. But fix the house the way you met it. Some landlords take proper video and pictures of how you met the house because of evil tenants.
A friend moved out of his former apartment weeks ago. Chandelier wey he buy with him money, landlord say he no go refund caution fee bcus na him buy Chandelier. All bcus he no wan refund caution fee of 250k or thereabout. House wey former occupant remove almost all the bulbs b4 my friend fix new ones.
I'm not saying there are no evil tenants, there are devilish landlords as well.
Make we forget all these things wey dem dey sugar-coat here.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Chekwube1989(m): 10:48am On Mar 28
justified007:

You're a quack electrician if you think electrical fittings in a flat can't worth 500k . Did you think it's everyone that's using #350 /yard cables or those #750 bulbs? You don't know some chandeliers worth more than that #500k?

Or you think the thieving tenant would have disturbed himself stealing those items if they are not worth the stress?
is not possible to steal a chandelier even so chandelier in a rented apartment shouldn't pass 100k. Oga the lawyer only wanted to teach him a lesson
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by tommy589(m): 11:03am On Mar 28
Agapeunit:
And if no caution fee was collected,how u wan shock ur landlord to know the type of tenant wey hin collect? Funny u, the only u can discuss here is caution fee,u didnt talk about the bad behavior in stealing n padlocking an apartment he never owns! Will u be happy to have sure type as ur tenant? Stop acting funny all because u know the tenant is igbo! U never realise that his non-chalant attitude can affect alot of other innocent igbos,the lagos tenancy law favors tenants than the landlords,why didnt he goes through that than to act senselessly!

He is not a Lagos landlord he won't understand that Fashola made tenants the 'landlord in Lagos. Landlords are more in kirikiri and ikoyi prisons than tenants. Rather than get blinded emotionally and act rashly,this one has sense and is using the system to correct him. To get the two surety and the cost involve no be moinmoin grin. The time he spent in prison perfecting his bail will humble him

2 Likes

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by erniok(m): 11:49am On Mar 28
FashionCookie:

Na you sabi. Omini-knowest. Take time read wetin? So who them evict no go fit commot wetin he put 4 house? U for kuku tell am make he leave him clothes and furniture. undecided
You are just incorrigible and folks like you make little or no head way in life. Adios.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Afamsi: 11:50am On Mar 28
Chummynoni:
LAWRENCE ABAYOMI!!
ok
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Jestin: 11:54am On Mar 28
Stayingalive:

How is it anyone business what his/her landlord went through to erect a building?

So if they had it easier would it change anything?

Some of you just like to quote someone out of context. Since it is not their business, it is right to vandalise the fittings of the house right ? Abeg shift if you don’t what to say

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by OvertheTop(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28
Risingblue008:
Whc one be bulb of 500k?

That one is your Explanation....
The Court will Force you to pay up the Balance.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by gabbytabby: 12:59pm On Mar 28
The landlord is Yoruba. Lawrence Abayomi.

Man
Afamsi:
the landlord is also an easterner

3 Likes

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by gabbytabby: 1:10pm On Mar 28
I had one we were going through the system after finishing mediation we then went to high court for eviction and he will bribe bailiffs that service is not on file and after 2 court dates of this crap, I abandoned the system because I really was busy developing. 6 years of his continuing crap later na court of public opinions I take am and him leave my house.

tommy589:

He is not a Lagos landlord he won't understand that Fashola made tenants the 'landlord in Lagos. Landlords are more in kirikiri and ikoyi prisons than tenants. Rather than get blinded emotionally and act rashly,this one has sense and is using the system to correct him. To get the two surety and the cost involve no be moinmoin grin. The time he spent in prison perfecting his bail will humble him

1 Like

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Justiceleague1: 1:12pm On Mar 28
Godoverevery:

Am a tribalist as you also a trablist.

Only fools are always the first to accuse people of what they are guilty of aswell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dutch Police Bust Nigerian Fake Wedding Scam / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS / Kidnappers Of Ondo Burial Guests Demand ₦90 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.