Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings (10976 Views)

Wahala�‍♀️�‍♀️: Tenant Arraigned After Assault On Landlady Over Utility Bill / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by FashionCookie(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28
erniok:

You are just incorrigible and folks like you make little or no head way in life. Adios.
Na u no go make headway in life. Must you shove ur stupid opinion down the throat of others?
Stupido!
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by FashionCookie(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28
erniok:

You are just incorrigible and folks like you make little or no head way in life. Adios.
Better person I leave am for you. Go use am take award. Mr wayward.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Agapeunit(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28
tommy589:

He is not a Lagos landlord he won't understand that Fashola made tenants the 'landlord in Lagos. Landlords are more in kirikiri and ikoyi prisons than tenants. Rather than get blinded emotionally and act rashly,this one has sense and is using the system to correct him. To get the two surety and the cost involve no be moinmoin grin. The time he spent in prison perfecting his bail will humble him
Loool, na the truth u yan my broda.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by tommy589(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28
gabbytabby:
I had one we were going through the system after finishing mediation we then went to high court for eviction and he will bribe bailiffs that service is not on file and after 2 court dates of this crap, I abandoned the system because I really was busy developing. 6 years of his continuing crap later na court of public opinions I take am and him leave my house.

Maybe it is the standard I set that has help me so far with tenants. I don't have time for wahala and I rather let the apartments be empty than not meeting my requirements. No stress,no lawyer,no quit notice, no mediation,they always pay even if they owe me 2 years or more. I offer you a rent that's not obtainable in the neighborhood. if your conscience don't prick you,the cost of moving out to rent something similar will make you have a rethink.

If someone fails to do due diligence, you may rent out to someone that just won baba ijebu and never even rented half room before. After a year or more stories will start,and Lagos state will not support landlord to eject immediately until the tenant has exhausted all the edge Lagos state has provided
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Agapeunit(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28
codemaniacs:

Upcoming generations will be more tribal because every race whether black, Whyte, eu:ropeans, a:sians, a:rabs, Africans e.t.c are all fighting for survival of the fittest.
Wahala ya zo! Be dt ooo.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by gabbytabby: 5:02pm On Mar 28
Even after due diligence some just like to take advantage. I have yesterday cancelled mediation and accepted payment from a tenant whose wife monthly salary covers the annual rent and December package is 4x the annual rent who chose to upgrade her husband whose business has not picked up yet.

She wants the struggling husband to take the lead and only wants to add 100k to support. For this 9ja economy nobi to take hand wash hand go happpen so that the household hand go day clean.

Them know that they will pay over at least 100k more if they go elsewhere so for the most part most of my current tenants are good. We now have waiting list self.

tommy589:

Maybe it is the standard I set that has help me so far with tenants. I don't have time for wahala and I rather let the apartments be empty than not meeting my requirements. No stress,no lawyer,no quit notice, no mediation,they always pay even if they owe me 2 years or more. I offer you a rent that's not obtainable in the neighborhood. if your conscience don't prick you,the cost of moving out to rent something similar will make you have a rethink.

If someone fails to do due diligence, you may rent out to someone that just won baba ijebu and never even rented half room before. After a year or more stories will start,and Lagos state will not support landlord to eject immediately until the tenant has exhausted all the edge Lagos state has provided .

If you are going through a rough patch I don allow tenant that has been diligent before pay quarterly for about 2 years before we are now back to annual basis just no make me dey chase you up and down. Let me know what the plan is and the reason and we will walk something out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Josephkabila12: 6:06pm On Mar 28
This is one the major reason Yoruba people should STOP renting their house 🏠 to ibos. ibos will take landlord to court, ibos do the same thing in Portharcourt Rivers State.
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28
Tjra:
He added that Orizu stole bulbs and electrical fittings valued at N500,000 from his former apartment.

We know say Paul Orizu na thief, but Oga lawyer talk true. The bulbs and fittings no reach 500k cheesy

They want him to pay heavily and learn the hard way
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by Stayingalive: 8:41am On Mar 29
Jestin:

Some of you just like to quote someone out of context. Since it is not their business, it is right to vandalise the fittings of the house right ? Abeg shift if you don’t what to say
What connect vandalism to this? So people don’t vandalize because they know how much a landlord go through? Or because it’s not ethical or lawful?

I don’t think you understand what I even said
Re: Evicted Tenant Arraigned For Stealing Electrical Fittings by PropertyBuying(f): 2:02pm On Mar 30
grin
harryboyng:
Wahala ProMax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dutch Police Bust Nigerian Fake Wedding Scam / Kidnappers Of Ondo Burial Guests Demand ₦90 Million Ransom / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. They cut his leg like herdsmen PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.