Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) (68830 Views)

Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / A Cow Was Tied And Carried By A Motorcycle In Ondo State / Fish Sold For N1.1 Billion In Japan’s New Year Tuna Auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Vos1(m): 9:57am On Mar 28
spinna:

Please any idea of price of Sokoto Gudali calves .
with the economic situation right now prepare 100k per calves
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:00am On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

In the year 2000, a Cow this size is not up to 100k

100k is too much , in Goodluck regime cow was about that price 100k plus
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Cassandraloius: 10:02am On Mar 28
I have come to realize that, no matter how we complain about the cost price of things, there are some indaboski nigerian's that aren't affected one bit, they will buy the whole shop.

Can't remember when last I ate beef, e cost no be lie.

5 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Vos1(m): 10:03am On Mar 28
Vos1:

with the economic situation right now prepare 100k per calves
you can get it for that price at the major cattle markets in the north where our get it in aboundance. other small markets will be higher
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kukutente23: 10:50am On Mar 28
Vos1:

I have lived my whole life in the north and I'm into animal husbandry presently. you can never get it for that amount quoted
Go back and read what I wrote. I bought a bigger one than this precisely June last year 357k

1 Like

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:56am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

Lol!
Even when I was single, I still buy from abattoir because I find it very cheap,and I'm a meat lover. I store meat upto 4 months, most of the time I dry it very well, like very dry.

Abattoirs are not pleasant trust me, but I'm already used to it. As a teen, years back,My father dey carry me go there go buy meat, and na for my head him go carry the bag put. Very heavy shiitt!
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Felabrity: 10:59am On Mar 28
Shit was 60-100k a decade ago
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

Also, compare the Exchange rate back then and now...!

It's shocking how we have all observed the nation's economy decline progressively and terribly within 10 years.

Anyone earning 150k from 2000 to 2015 was knocking on the door of wealth!

5 Likes

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by CountinBlessins(m): 11:00am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:
Little Wonder meat is very costly these days and the butchers will nearly want to bit off your ear if you price their meat.

Fish is Even better now. Once I buy my smoked Titus, stew don set. I can't come and be wasting money on meat that I'll not see Inside pot.

Hehehehe

You are female right ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Evolutionism: 11:00am On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:
This large Cow was sold for #1,150,000 (one million, one hundred and fifty thousand naira) in the North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhVwVf9gibI

Very cheap.

That cow shouldn't be sold less than five million naira.
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Beraphiu(m): 11:02am On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

Oga, you dey lie
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:02am On Mar 28
This is what bandits, kidnappers and murderous fulani herdsmen are investing their money on. I shouldn't be surprised if the middleman purchased from a bandit before selling to the final consumer.

1 Like

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:03am On Mar 28
After feeding other people's sources of income to it.

1 Like

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by BigIyanga: 11:03am On Mar 28
LadyRosa:

I know. He got it cheap sef, as e got it directly from a fulani friend.
For real.. where una dey find moneyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Mar 28
Eat less cow and more crayfish grin and all this terrorism will disappear
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Houseontherock1: 11:05am On Mar 28
It's not even a fat cow undecided
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Macdeey: 11:06am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:
Little Wonder meat is very costly these days and the butchers will nearly want to bit off your ear if you price their meat.

Fish is Even better now. Once I buy my smoked Titus, stew don set. I can't come and be wasting money on meat that I'll not see Inside pot.
Hnmmm ! I no wan talk 🦜🦜🦜
Prepare Soup and Meat go suddenly disappear for inside pot 🍯🍯🍯 πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Lovit(m): 11:06am On Mar 28
Cow fed with the tears and cash crops of farmers in the South?

Divide Nigeria now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:08am On Mar 28
There are cows selling for 2m presently I have videos
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Mar 28
It's too expenses

Ponmo to the rescue. I love my ponmo pass anything
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:09am On Mar 28
Why are some people obssesed with eating meat? Fish is better, i could eat fresh fish allday and all year. Tilapia, cod, Seabass, macarel, king fish, Salmon or Tuna. Yummy!
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Kizzygentle: 11:11am On Mar 28
Tokskob2008:
Fish, meat, chicken, snails and even ponmo are damn expensive right now. What they want the masses to eat now is what I don't understand, as at 2011/2012 this size if cow was 180/200k but now over a million naira?
When I buried my dad 2016,it was 130k
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Bluntemperor: 11:12am On Mar 28
CodeTemplar:
Huge in stature but not fattened.

A very good observations,bro!
Many States Governments in Nigeria are just lazy because the Quarterly NBILLIONS Money from Federation Accounts is coming and they still divert it ! Let them think out of the Box and employe more Youths in their different States!
Let them come to Oyo -State and see how Agriculture is done:
β€’ you don't need to be moving Cows and Sheep around as they do in the North!
The Southern Governors can do better to feed their People and do a lot of Exports too ,to earn FOREX!
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:14am On Mar 28
Cassandraloius:
I have come to realize that, no matter how we complain about the cost price of things, there are some indaboski nigerian's that aren't affected one bit, they will buy the whole shop.

Can't remember when last I ate beef, e cost no be lie.
Ye,some ppl money long reach sokoto
They dnt price.
Met one customer this week he added 20% extra on an item that I was selling for a particular price.

Funny enough Many ppl were complaining that the particular item was too expensive but considering the economy I had to put it for that price,but someone payed more than what i wanted to sell it.
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:15am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:

fish self don cost ooooooooo na manage I dey manage my sardine I fit use one sardine do 2 different meals now.
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:16am On Mar 28
Macdeey:
Hnmmm ! I no wan talk 🦜🦜🦜
Prepare Soup and Meat go suddenly disappear for inside pot 🍯🍯🍯 πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I'm telling you. grin
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Banbanna(m): 11:18am On Mar 28
2024 you mean coz we've gone past that year, years ago
Paraman:
If someone tell me in year 2000 that cows will cost up to 1 million, I will argue
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:20am On Mar 28
oladipuposadeeq:
fish self don cost ooooooooo na manage I dey manage my sardine I fit use one sardine do 2 different meals now.

Chai for what now? It is well.

Yesefush is costly like one small smoked Titus I bought two days ago to prepare two servings of Stew was 1700. I ate it twice oti lo grin.

Sardines are no go area cos its a waste of money. Nothing inside it.
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by StraightGaay: 11:20am On Mar 28
Buhari lesbian cows are way cheaper
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by MadamExcellency: 11:21am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Well, they did.
Rest

You bought from Rustlers.
Re: This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:23am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:

Chai for what now? It is well.

Yesefush is costly like one small smoked Titus I bought two days ago to prepare two servings of Stew was 1700. I ate it twice oti lo grin.

Sardines are no go area cos its a waste of money. Nothing inside it.
I don buy the sardine since last year for like 500 per tin, na 1 remain and I dey look am like gold anytime I open my fridge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.