Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom (32059 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Treasure17(m): 10:29am On Mar 28
Bad Omen
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by hopexter(m): 10:29am On Mar 28
Jewskillmohamed:

Guy find work your matter is serious

You wey no get work dey advice person to find work grin grin
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by ORIGENAL(m): 10:29am On Mar 28
Simbol of failure
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Skillsnigeria: 10:29am On Mar 28
Okay
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Macdeey: 10:30am On Mar 28
Dem don enter ONE CHANCE grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Mar 28
APC is doing well... They are already opening branches across Africa. cool

I already pity envy Senegal people.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by bhella10: 10:30am On Mar 28
They better check his pockets for Emilocorn grin
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Nicoddemus(m): 10:31am On Mar 28
Jesus!!!!! grin

That's a bad omen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by advocatejare(m): 10:31am On Mar 28
That means he’s about to bring hardship on them like APC did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Wanta(m): 10:31am On Mar 28
This new president will soon be called JAGABAN's boy now
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by papiwyte(m): 10:33am On Mar 28
Obidients won't like this grin grin grin grin
Apc in senegal

Jagaban 2027 is for sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by bhella10: 10:34am On Mar 28
Obedients in sifia pains grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Lovit(m): 10:37am On Mar 28
Since broom enter Nigeria, everything has gone bad from Top to Bottom

Senegal better re-think
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Urgent1Million: 10:39am On Mar 28
Another achievement for Tinubu and APC.
Oya update his CV.
😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by SmartyPants(m): 10:40am On Mar 28
Obyangel:
Another Yahaya Bello loading, but I trust Senegalese.

Do nonsense with Senegalese and face riots and possible "coup" cool

When has there ever been a coup in Senegal? Where do you people come up with all these theories?
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by spiSeyi: 10:41am On Mar 28
Just like how Nigerians were celebrating when Mr. Integrity took over, body don tell Nigerians now. Senegalese go soon have their taste in the pudding.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by SocialJustice: 10:43am On Mar 28
Jewskillmohamed:

Guy find work your matter is serious
Stop feeding the troll.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Jayhome24: 10:45am On Mar 28
When I told you in 2014 that apc broom originated from a Marabout in Senegal una say my mouth dey smell.

That is not ordinary broom the Marabout dey Senegal na broom hin dey take finish work, I had lived in that axis before so I know what I'm saying...

In 4 years time Senegal will be crying same way Nigerians cried helplessly under Buhari, mark my word.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Chicentt(f): 10:45am On Mar 28
Na tilumbu partner in crime
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by ehemwhy(m): 10:46am On Mar 28
JOSEPH KABILA , GEORGE WEAH , FAURE GNASSIGBE : ALL YOUNG PRESIDENTS , WHAT DID THEY ACHEIVE? WILL THIS ONE BE AN EXCEPTION ? WE WILL SEE .
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by rafcrown(m): 10:53am On Mar 28
I pray that the people will soon Not be hungry like
Ebi n pa won o.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by seunjungle1(m): 10:55am On Mar 28
Jagaban reach that place too. That's why we call him Jagaban of Africa
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Glassysea(m): 10:56am On Mar 28
Hope his brain will think very well as young man to fix his country, we have 1 young man as a governor in kogi state who did not to improve the life's of his people

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by anonimi: 10:57am On Mar 28
CodeTemplar:
Broom that sweeps away sanity and decorum or another?

The useless A-looter Poverty Congress, APC broom that swept away the widespread prosperity of jobs by PDP to replace with extreme poverty handouts from Humanitarian ministry of thieves and rogues.

Can you imagine how much petrol, rice, corn, garri, other food items, transport etc was in 2015 when minimum wage was N18,000 compared to now when minimum wage is N30,000

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by anonimi: 10:58am On Mar 28
Glassysea:
Hope his brain will think very well as young man to fix his country, we have 1 young man as a governor in kogi state who did not to improve the life's of his people

How was Yahaya Bello supposed to improve the life of Kogites that he failed to do
Details please.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by CountinBlessins(m): 10:59am On Mar 28
papiwyte:
Obidients won't like this grin grin grin grin
Apc in senegal

Jagaban 2027 is for sure
APC in Senegal? Is this what you understood by this? 🀣🀣🀣

Let me.guess you are from Rivers state right?
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:03am On Mar 28
abc115:

Stop crying
Don't blame him. With what your APC has done to Nigeria and Nigerians over the years, and especially the past 12 months, e reach to cry
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Hanndye: 11:07am On Mar 28
BUDGETBOOSTS:
In case if you missed this trending video, the video wahala between portable and bobrisky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX6BpWi0e8?si=qf6AfryMh5NoLbiz
All this werey people self. Like Ighoho and Adams. πŸ˜‚
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by humilitypays(m): 11:09am On Mar 28
The way I am seeing it, the only good thing that may come from this newly elected Senegalese President will be his two young pretty wives, let's wait and see lipsrsealed
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Guide777(m): 11:15am On Mar 28
I was so happy for Senegal until I saw these brooms. I remember what happened and are still happening . Brooms are meant to sweep away dirts for a cleaner surroundings but here it seems broom swept away good things and leaves in their wake evil litters, anguish , carnages, rubbles of destruction and extreme poverty. May it not be the faith of Senegal.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by razzydoo(m): 11:18am On Mar 28
So APC even won in Senegal. Later Obidients would claim rigging. You see evidence now abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests / Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.